SELECT CONTENT

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 17 of 61 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 39 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:53 am

@siena Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 17 4103285151 Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 17 318829699 under "fun smiles"

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by siena Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:31 am

@happygolucky ahaha perfect, thank you! Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 17 4103285151 sums up that toxic dynamic well. maybe this one too! :shootme:

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:43 am

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 17 1586mte

How ironic that she'd talk about being bullied. :crazed

scap source: https://twitter.com/teeache84/status/769430864522469377

Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:24 am

Ashley really has no self-awareness. The fact that someone tweeted saying she was the most self-aware girl on the show, I just... cantstopl

For her to have had all this advice from Patti about cutting Jared out of her life only to then go on BIP with the purpose of getting Jared back, telling Caila to not meet Jared, going on vacation with him, commenting on all his instagram posts... clearly this was a pointless exercise.

On the plus side she's getting pretty close to being over-exposed. I can't imagine people are going to want much more AshleyI drama in their lives. I'm going to guess Ashley will be promoting her and Wells heavily this week, no doubt to try and distract people from calling out her bullying of Caila.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:06 am

I think she was over-exposed a long time ago. This is her third time on the show but unlike her fellow third timers we're still seeing the same thing over and over again from her and you can only do that for so long. She's gotten old now and her time should be up. Time for a fresh crop of losers to take over and for her to retire from this franchise and get a real life. I think she is much like Chad for a lot of viewers. It was entertaining for awhile but now everyone is kind of over it, but for some reason this show has a hard-on for them and wants to keep putting them out there. No, really, we've had enough now.

All JMO.

Last edited by bluwavz on Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:21 am

Please let this be the case and her move to LA was futile. I agree, Chad is the perfect comparison for Ashley. Though while Chad got booted from the show, unfortunately Ashley was allowed to come back even after she didn't get a rose. Seriously, it's still so bizarre to me that this has seemingly just been forgotten about. That the viewers are just meant to tacitly accept that she could come back. scratch We'd already had enough TPTB! All JMO.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:23 am

Which speaking of Chad, how come Ashley's clique aren't praising him for being so real and authentic and telling it like it is? Oh yeah, that's right, because they were the ones being bullied by him. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:36 am

I agree The pot calling the kettle black.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:36 am

Bingo! Somehow Ashley, someone who has called Caila a wh*re, a b*tch etc etc, is told that she's "just saying what everyone's thinking". Whereas Chad gets called out (rightfully so) for "disrespecting women" and is challenged accordingly. That clique were also saying that no-one should blame Lace because that would be victim blaming. But when it comes to Caila, we're supposed to think it's okay she's being bullied because she's "fake". The hypocrisy is real and shameful.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:50 am

Imagine Chad calling someone a wh*re, and the backlash he'd receive, but AI is getting called 'real and authentic'. I would like to call them out on this in some way, but I don't know how.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:45 am

last nite's ep was on WE site so I watched. ashley acted like someone put a gun to her head the whole time. the only highlights for me was the other client falling for a drug dealer (funny!), seeing Candace Smith again (still looking FINE!), and Patti yelling at AI and making fun of her crying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:15 am

I actually think Ashley and Chad might make a good pairing. He would certainly knock Jared right out of her head if only if it's six feet under.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 61 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 39 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+94
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Chgohighlife
just2relax
simon1781
tealeafs