SELECT CONTENT

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 39 of 61 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 50 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by siena Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:04 pm

And once again Caila takes the high road. IMO of course Ashley was a factor in so much as it relates to Jared. But it was after all Jared who chose to go on that vacation despite everything. It's Jared who didn't want things to change. Those were his choices. And Caila didn't fall 100% for him. I think Caila knows exactly the kind of person Ashley is, and she wants to extricate herself from this mess. If Ashley was still writing about this it was likely this drama would just keep getting prolonged.

I hope this ends it. I hope Ashley puts her knives down and moves on. It's about time.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:08 pm

I don't think I've disliked one contestant in this franchise, as much as I despise AshleyI.   I'll be so thankful when she falls off the face of the earth, and we never have to see that face, hear her voice, or deal with her drama ever again!! Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 39 2292733854
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:09 pm

siena wrote:And once again Caila takes the high road. IMO of course Ashley was a factor in so much as it relates to Jared. But it was after all Jared who chose to go on that vacation despite everything. It's Jared who didn't want things to change. Those were his choices. And Caila didn't fall 100% for him. I think Caila knows exactly the kind of person Ashley is, and she wants to extricate herself from this mess. If Ashley was still writing about this it was likely this drama would just keep getting prolonged.

I hope this ends it. I hope Ashley puts her knives down and moves on. It's about time.
 IMO if Caila says Ashley was not a factor, then Ashley was not a factor.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:10 pm

I'm expecting more tweets and comments from AI. Caila's been expanding 50 olive branches and AI has taken them, then trashed Caila again.

AI is an insecure woman who doesn't take ownership of trashing multiple women she felt inferior to.

Has she offered a public apology to Shushanna?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:13 pm

@Fingersandtoes from Ashley:

@CailaQuinn and I'm sincerely sorry for the names I called you and @Shushanna_Mk. I was not lady like.

https://twitter.com/ashleyiaco/status/771838671704068097

Shushanna replied and said thank you.

Last edited by hae1001 on Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:14 pm

It took her this long to apologise to Shushanna. Better late than never I guess.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:20 pm

I read the original Cosmo recap before it was deleted and the revised version posted. Going by memory, what was deleted re what Calia said is basically the same as yesterday's snapchat story (I did not listen to snapchat story but read summaries here).

In (now deleted version of) Cosmo recap, AI said (paraphrasing), that at pre RC gathering of women by the pool, Calia told Amanda she wouldn't have a problem getting engaged and breaking it off 3 months later. Per AI recap, earlier in the day (thus impliedly not at the camera free pre RC pool ) Calia said she didn't like Jared, wanted to go home, wouldn't go to FS with him.

What does seem different from SC story is the amount of ranting about the edit. AI says she asked a producer she is close to what to do and producer told her to confront Calia about it. AI then goes on and on about how her convo with Calia was heavily edited to the point of not making sense. She talks about things she said in ITMs at a different time being spliced into her confrontation with Calia scene. Also said Nick told her after she did the right thing. She goes off on CH for saying (on the show) that Jared and Calia had a love story and AI sabotaged it.

She pretty blatantly said in recap that producers omitted her telling Calia what Amanda reported Calia said because producers don't want viewers to think anything dramatic or "incriminating" is said off camera.

The rant about editing included inconsequential details about things on her date with Wells were shown out of order-something about the lantern. She also implied that they deliberately let her sleep in the morning Jami arrived; apparently they usually wake them early and tell them to get ready.

All of the above is based on my memory and paraphrasing what was said.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:23 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:I'm expecting more tweets and comments from AI. Caila's been expanding 50 olive branches and AI has taken them, then trashed Caila again.

I don't think she will. By her tweeting this article, this is the 1st time Caila's taken responsibility for the mistakes she herself might have made in Paradise. I still think Ashley I was beyond wrong but this concession from Caila will end the drama publicly between them IMO

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:25 pm

IMO Caila has many times taken responsibility of her own actions. IMO she got tired of the non stop daily tweets/articles etc and just wanted it to end. This is the first time AI has apologised to Caila or Shushanna though.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:31 pm

hae1001 wrote:
siena wrote:And once again Caila takes the high road. IMO of course Ashley was a factor in so much as it relates to Jared. But it was after all Jared who chose to go on that vacation despite everything. It's Jared who didn't want things to change. Those were his choices. And Caila didn't fall 100% for him. I think Caila knows exactly the kind of person Ashley is, and she wants to extricate herself from this mess. If Ashley was still writing about this it was likely this drama would just keep getting prolonged.

IMO if Caila says Ashley was not a factor, then Ashley was not a factor.

As I said I believe Ashley was a factor in so much as it related to Jared and his choices. IMO it would be naive to think that Jared's continuing involvement with Ashley wouldn't have any impact on a relationship. As Caila said on After Paradise, we have a limited amount of time and love to give to people. When someone gives that much to someone else there isn't much left. Do I think that's the only reason they broke up? No. Do I think that Jared's inability to move forward in a healthy relationship outside of a friend who wants to "mind f*ck" him was a factor? Yes. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:36 pm

If I was Caila or Shushanna I'd just say thanks to acknowledge it and put an end to having to deal with her further and move on.  I guess I shouldn't be surprised she did it publically over SM, instead of contacting them privately, so that she'll receive praise for finally doing the right thing.  

It's good she finally apologized, but should've done it long before now.  And I'm still not sure if it's totally sincere or just because she finally receiving backlash about her actions.  Heaven forbid the princess doesn't have 100% Bach nation fan support and everyone eating out of her hand or worshipping at her feet. Rolling Eyes

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:39 pm

Ashley needs to give classes on how to emotionally manipulate people. Caila/Jared breakup and blame aside, the fact that she and her posse have been shading and outright slamming Caila all over SM and in interviews/blogs, then she got CAILA to publicly defend HER...it's astonishing.

I bow down to her powers. I mean, is she slipping something in their drinks or something? Hypnotizing them? How the heck does she do this?
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 61 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 50 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+94
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Chgohighlife
just2relax
simon1781
tealeafs