SELECT CONTENT

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 42 of 61 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 51 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by siena Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:54 am

I don't think Caila was painted as an innocent snowflake AT ALL. IMO from the very start she was attacked by Emily on the show as fake and painted as such. Caila's entire intro on the show was spliced with ITM's of Emily saying that she wasn't genuine or real, that she was "uglier" than her etc etc. Caila received a lot of social media backlash during that episode. With tweets about how Emily was prettier, that they'd choose Emily, that Caila wasn't real. And then all of Ashley's ITM's, like "Caila is a piece of sh*t" etc. Caila's character was questioned throughout the show IMO.

It's a tricky balance when bullies are called out, because it's so easy for it to be perceived as an unsubstantiated attack. But IMO Ashley's entire "persona" on this show is tied to being the psycho stalker. IMO she knows that's her role and she seemingly has no real shame in it. She went on the show trying to get Jared back and talking about getting to second base with him! Now alongside this I believe Ashley has said and done some truly awful things, and that is outside of the realm of producers and editors. It is her actions off the show that were the most troubling to me. It's what crossed the line for me into bullying. I don't have an issue with her making recaps and sharing her version of events. It's the other things I've listed in previous posts that I find offensive and worthy of criticism.

The behaviour that Ashley has displayed as a 28 year old woman goes far beyond anything I would perceive as healthy. I don't think there's any shame in having therapy. I genuinely believe she would benefit from professional help. And of course that's just my personal opinion. If nothing else I hope she'll learn something from all of this.

@TheWrongReasons Aww thanks so much, that's so kind of you! I seriously feel the same about your posts. :cutesmile!:

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Isabella Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:59 am

siena wrote:
Again, Caila said that her conversation with Amanda was misconstrued when Ashley confronted her. The comment about getting engaged is hearsay, and as many other's have pointed out, could've been as simple as saying that she would be willing to get engaged and have it not work out. That she (along with all the other people who signed up for this show) was willing to take that risk. That's probably the least clear part of Ashley's version of events and whatever Amanda relayed. My point is that Caila didn't get engaged to Jared. She didn't string out a showmance. They dated in private for 6 weeks, during which Caila refused to take photos with people when she was with Jared. IMO these are not the actions of someone looking for publicity or redemption.

IMO you can be the same as everyone else in some respects and different in other respects. Caila went on this show for the same promotional reasons as everyone else, but she also never bullied anyone. I don't think Caila is perfect and without flaws. And I am sure Ashley can be sweet to her own family. They both have different aspects to them. However, IMO Ashley has shown an incredibly vindictive and mean side. I think that is worthy of censure. And I genuinely think Ashley needs professional help. All JMO.

This! I dont understand why people are so keen on accusing Caila. Caila said her conversation with Amanda was misconstrued. No one was there aside from Caila and Amanda...no Carly, no AshleyI, no cameras and none from the rest of the cast. So their opinion is chicken scratch!
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:35 am

Ashley has always lashed out at others. Her behavior is escalating but certainly not new or unexpected. On CS's season when Jordan returned Ashley bashed her and told CS that Jordan was not wife material.  My favorite classy lady Whitney called her out for her mean girl attitude and implored her to be nice to no avail. Ashley may make a million excuses and transfers of blame but her emotionally stunted crazy behavior is not an act...it is who she is. Period.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:21 am

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 42 Giphy
http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-3oz8xvmr2l7BYjd040
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:54 am

Is it just me or is she looking the worse for wear? Maybe I can't see past the ugly behaviour and it is changing how I perceive her. I used to think that she was a very pretty woman...even with all the stupid Kim K impersonation. Now she is starting to look tired and rough to me. I thought she looked like cr*p warmed over on the After show.

All the makeup in the world can't hide the ugliness within.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by doeslovedogs Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:04 am

Seabear wrote:My take on the Cosmo recap.

Ashley/Trashley is certifiably Nuts. I believe she has needs intensive therapy. She lacks empathy and accountability. Sociopath comes to mind.

Ashley repeatedly tries to mention Nick as her advisor. How convenient for her. I bet Nick stops taking her calls as she is a liability.

Caila needs to move on from this toxic "friendship" and cut off all contact.
Being nice in this situation is not the answer.

The only hugely Positive thing is Ashley's Trashing of TPTB and her edit...most likely will end her invites to the Franchise. Hopefully she burned her last bridge...And I never see her on my TV again after BIP wraps.

JMO

It would be poetic justice indeed if the Bach Franchise axes Ashley due to her horrid, mean behavior. Why is bullying ok if it comes from a female and doesn't involve physical violence?? Words hurt just as much. Very poor example if they keep Ashley on their shows. Her behavior shows a very entitled little girl. She needs consequences or she will never grow up.
doeslovedogs
doeslovedogs

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:49 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Ashley called Shushanna a "Russian hooker" and "eurotrash". She gets zero sympathy from me but I am glad she apologized after being called out by millions.

Oh shut up. That is AWFUL. How does she not realize that is wrong?!?! Or should never be said. That is pure racism.

Also what is the TL;DR of Ashley's cosmo article? I think its funny how people at ABC aren't too happy and apparently made her change it? For awhile I thought TPTB were on Ashley's side and invite her to stuff..must be because she admitted to reading RS laugh out loud

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:22 am

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 42 Croh28fXEAAr1dD
Kristen Baldwin ‏@KristenGBaldwin
TFW your virginity lives to see another day. #BachelorInParadise

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:06 am

I think it is just too much responsibility for most men to take the virginity of an older girl. Few guys want to be the one just in case the relationship goes sour. Then they'll be responsible for really hurting her feelings rather than for rejecting her early.

The other thing is, I don't think AI's sister Lauren is any more special than AI. You know she is weepy and crazy too. But unlike Ashley, men will take Lauren's version of weepy, but they don't want AI? What is the difference? IMO AI has two major problems (I know many people think she has many and she may): She is prettier than average which makes it hard for men who aren't looking for an above average beauty (some viewers don't consider her beautiful, but she's been described as "super pretty" by others) and she is a virgin at an older age, which makes it that much more serious to go with her.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:12 am

Seabear wrote:Ashley has always lashed out at others. Her behavior is escalating but certainly not new or unexpected. On CS's season when Jordan returned Ashley bashed her and told CS that Jordan was not wife material.  My favorite classy lady Whitney called her out for her mean girl attitude and implored her to be nice to no avail. Ashley may make a million excuses and transfers of blame but her emotionally stunted crazy behavior is not an act...it is who she is. Period.
JMO

That just tells me that she is highly insecure. In fact, I didn't even realize how insecure women are until I started watching this show. It has really changed my mind about women and opened my eyes. Practically all of those women were balling their eyes out as soon as they saw Jordan. You'd think there was a major disaster going on or something. That's how bad it drove nearly all of them. That was a very interesting scene for me.

See, remember she's a virgin at an older age. She's more desperate than all those other women put together, because she's had no confirmation that she is worthy of male love whatsoever. Whereas most of those other women have had relationships. So even with those women who've been with men losing their minds when another woman comes, how much worse would it be for a woman who's also insecure because she's never had a man?

She's not a bad person. She's just got a serious problem she needs to overcome. Time is ticking away, and she's going to be one of those old ladies in just a couple of dozen months from now (less than 24 months til age 30 right?).
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:30 pm

Ashley is claiming that the sex talk with the girls was "just talk" and that she wouldn't actually lose it in the fantasy suite? Lol Ugh she seemed to go into deep conversation about it. Seems like she only says that because she was rejected by Wells. Ashley needs to date in the real world and not be broadcasting this on tv. So awkward. Imagine how Wells was cringing watching her talk like a teenager about sleeping with him. Gross. Of course she denys it. Lol

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:56 pm

I'm actually surprised (but grateful) they didn't show a lot of the post break up Ashley. She seemed to hold it together for the brief time we saw her. So is the hyper drama all her act or was she too exhausted to bring it one more time? Either way, it was less painful than I expected. Also I thought Wells handled it carefully and left no room for doubt that the FS wasn't happening.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 61 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 51 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+94
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Chgohighlife
just2relax
simon1781
tealeafs