SELECT CONTENT

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 43 of 61 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 52 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Joy15 Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:48 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8IW4nu5F5o

Back to top Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:25 am

Joy15 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8IW4nu5F5o

Did they really walk barefoot outside on a major city sidewalk?

Was there any new information. That was five wasted minutes. She looks cute though. Every day a new hairstyle and a new look. And she's over Jared.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:29 am

Imo The look on Ellen's face when Ashley said she wants Jared and Caila to be happy was priceless. It was a even-I-don't-believe-that-crap-you-just-said look. Suspect

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:26 am

quietpal wrote:Imo The look on Ellen's face when Ashley said she wants Jared and Caila to be happy was priceless. It was a even-I-don't-believe-that-crap-you-just-said look. Suspect

Please. The reason she wants both of them to be happy is because she now gleefully knows they will never be together...thanks to her. I suspect, despite all her declarations of having moved on from Jared, that is still not the case. I would bet on the fact that there is still a small hope hanging on, as long as he is not with anyone else, that one day he will wise up and see her in all her faux Kardashian glory and realise that she is the only one for him. :tissuebox

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovequest Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:31 am

:headbanging This girl is soo annoying, and ridiculous...I hope this is the last time we see her on this franchise.

Lovequest

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:40 pm

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/news/a63881/bachelor-in-paradise-finale-recap-season-3-week-6/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:52 pm

bluwavz wrote:http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/news/a63881/bachelor-in-paradise-finale-recap-season-3-week-6/

I was busy making out with Wells in this moment,

Yes, Ok you were making out with someone other than Jared, we get it.

The saddest part of this is that Lauren was only in Paradise for one night, having sat in her hotel room for TEN DAYS beforehand. Caila made the last minute decision to come to Paradise and took the slot in which Lauren was originally supposed to enter.

So now she admits it was a last minute decision. So back in May when she told you she wasn't coming, maybe just maybe it was true?

But as his televised journey ~for love~ continues, I must say that mine is coming to an end. (Unless they make me The Bachelorette. Someone start a campaign for me?) Thank you all for rooting for me along the way even when I was a slopfest

Please get some professional help.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:58 pm

Like AI gives a rip about Lauren and who is to say that Jared wouldn't have been attracted to Lauren too. Then her smear campaign would have been against Lauren. Any rational person would question getting involved with Jared as long as Ashley is clinging to him like a fungus. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:46 pm

Trashley takes one final jab at Caila...the gal who tasted the forbidden fruit that she will never have. #jealous #unstable #biotch
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:09 am

GuardianAngel wrote:snipped...
The saddest part of this is that Lauren was only in Paradise for one night, having sat in her hotel room for TEN DAYS beforehand. Caila made the last minute decision to come to Paradise and took the slot in which Lauren was originally supposed to enter.

So now she admits it was a last minute decision. So back in May when she told you she wasn't coming, maybe just maybe it was true?

Amazing how all Ashley's words about Caila "lying" about coming to Paradise last minute (in part because Ashley said Caila wouldn't have had time to shop  Rolling Eyes) suddenly don't apply when Ashley needs to blame Caila for taking Lauren's spot. I'm sure Ashley was really cut up about poor Lauren. no no

How about the unfairness that Ashley WHO DIDN'T GET A ROSE was allowed to come back anyway!

@Seabear I think the fact that Caila actually dated Jared in the real world for 6 weeks and was his bona fide girlfriend is probably going to forever make Ashley jealous on some level. Oh well. :strings1 :uptonogood

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:08 am

Wasn't Ashley done talking about this? I swear I read it on here that she tweeted or something to that effect? But I guess she'll never be done.

Lauren H seems to adore Caila, and doesn't blame her for anything, so why is AI making it her issue? And AI was voted out, but wanted to stay. I bet LaurenH could've took her spot had AI left when it was her time to go. So, AI's selfishness kept LaurenH in her hotel instead of paradise.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:37 am

How much you think Cosmo pays her?
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 61 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 52 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+94
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Chgohighlife
just2relax
simon1781
tealeafs