SELECT CONTENT

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 60 of 61 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:03 pm

This Bachelor Favorite Is Getting Her Own Show About Love

"I've been on The Bachelor franchise three frickin' times trying to find 'the one,'" the reality star said in a promo for the show. "But at the age of 29, here I am, single as ****. So instead of going on another reality show and trying to hunt down my husband, I'm going to hunt down success stories in this crazy times of Tinder, Bumble, Hinge.

"I'm going to sit down with seven couples and ask them all questions that I need answers to, like, 'How do you know when you've found the right one?' And 'Do soulmates even exist?' And what about monogamy? 'Is monogamy really that hard?' Because some people make it seem like it is, but I don't think so. But then again, what do I know?"
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:25 pm

My son and his fiancée met through Tinder. They’re getting married this May.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:03 pm

Lots of people meet through and marry from these types of match ups. I know many that have met and married from JDate.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:05 am

I have an internet friend (who I have met in real life) that met her DH through a newsgroup for a singer they both liked back in 1996 or 1997. I flew to CA to visit her in Nov 1997 and she was talking to him at that time outside the newsgroup. They met in person within a year after that and got married in 2002. Still together 16 years later. They had the emotional connection long before they met.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:48 am

People meet in all kinds of ways, while its always interesting to hear how it all began from couples... What concerned me was Ashley was getting her own show?  dizzy  cheeky laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:44 pm

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:47 pm

I really enjoyed Ashley here--very personable, a good listener, affirming. Thanks for posting!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:18 am

Wasn't expecting to like it but I did. Ashley was very personable as Veg said and is good at it. I liked hearing their stories also so subscribed.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:10 pm

I liked her in this too. I'm usually very annoyed by her, but I respect the fact that she's seriously pursuing a career in presenting/TV.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:01 pm

The segment was enjoyable for me, because of the couples, but as for Ashley, she annoys the heck out of me, especially the way she talks, Valley Girl wannabe along with her dramatic body language. When she was speaking to the camera, she spoke normally.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:10 pm

So would anybody like to summarize what this was about.

Like @GuardianAngel, Ashley annoys me so I won't even watch anything with her in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:16 pm

@havadrpepper laugh out loud I didn't watch it when I first saw it posted but then the posts after were positive.

She interviews 3? 4? couples and asks them questions flipping between each couple. I liked the format, for example she'll ask a question, then the same question to another couple and so forth.

The questions were basically how they met, what annoys them about each other and so on. It wasn't too long, but I found the couples all cute and funny.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 61 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+94
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Chgohighlife
just2relax
simon1781
tealeafs