SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by everly Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:45 am

There are more pics of him on the phone in the video too. laugh out loud

We haven't seen him much post show but he does look really good.

everly

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:47 am

He looks really good! It looks like he's gained a bit of weight since the show ended, which makes him look even better IMO.

I don't know if he was talking to JoJo with that big head set on, but there's a picture of him with his cell, so maybe that was with her laugh out loud also, it's nice to see that he's been in Chico for pretty much the whole airing of the show so that he gets to spend time with his parents. If JoJo moves out of Dallas, I hope they settle down in Chico.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:52 am

traveler90 wrote:I haven't seen it yet. He looks reaaally good :girlfan
Is he on the phone with our little Jojo The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 22 3806527698
The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 22 Ddfg10
http://www.etonline.com/news/193304_jordan_rodgers_spotted_out_for_first_time_after_airing_family_drama_on_the_bachelorette/

ETA: We wanted to see proove that he's constantly on his phone as well and here it is The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 22 3806527698 Ask and you shall recieve laugh out loud

He looks so good and he's on the phone? With who?? cantstopl The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 22 1710264613
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:52 am

Duplicate post.

Last edited by Mommyof1 on Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:55 am

@GuardianAngel. I really need an avatar , and am clueless !! Please help ..I'm such a dork when it comes to these things ...LOL. Thanks a lot no idea

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:57 am

Ga can we put pictures into our signatures?

I know I had one of Emily being held (by Sean) but not sure if the rules have hpchanged. Tia.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:08 am

Ash2214 wrote:He looks really good! It looks like he's gained a bit of weight since the show ended, which makes him look even better IMO.

I don't know if he was talking to JoJo with that big head set on, but there's a picture of him with his cell, so maybe that was with her laugh out loud also, it's nice to see that he's been in Chico for pretty much the whole airing of the show so that he gets to spend time with his parents. If JoJo moves out of Dallas, I hope they settle down in Chico.
Yeahhh, I don't think the fancy handset is quite needed for Jo. Maybe it's for his job?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:16 am

^ I was thinking for work too, especially because we have pictures of him on his actual cell. I think if he was talking to JoJo or someone outside of work, he wouldn't need the big head set.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:34 am

I think the headset is for work too. Headsets like that are usually worn by instructors in fitness classes. Maybe he teaches crossfit at Whole Body?

The thought of him working for 10 hours and then calling her every time he had a break is SO cute especially for someone with commitment issues. Haha.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:37 am

Ugh paps.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:58 am

Alanna wrote:
Eviebloom wrote:big Jordan fan and I like JoJo better with Jordan.  I think they are better together.  They obviously have chemistry, but they have fun and have so much to talk about together, that what is shown is not just kissing.  Jordan has had some stuff to get through in his life and so has JoJo.  Seems like they understand each other and are supportive of each other.   Sorry no avi.... even though I enjoy this forum very much!  Gotta run.  
I'm wayyyy into the BBJ koolaid at this point because I am beginning to see your point- they do seem to understand each other remarkably well, appreciate each other's little (big? laugh out loud) issues, and both seem to be very willing to give the other what s/he needs. Even when Jo was so annoyingly (to other men I mean) begging for reassurance and a very early ily, he wasn't annoyed or frustrated with her and point blank told her that he's trying to understand her and what she needs and wants to help her feel comforted and essentially secure with him. And of course we don't even need to mention how giving and selfless Jo is for her part, which I think he needs too considering he's already very vulnerably told her that each part of his past career was a disappointment. Come on, guys, I'm rooting for ya!!
YES! Alanna, you said ^ what I've seen and thought to a "T"!! yes
everly wrote:I think the headset is for work too. Headsets like that are usually worn by instructors in fitness classes. Maybe he teaches crossfit at Whole Body?

The thought of him working for 10 hours and then calling her every time he had a break is SO cute especially for someone with commitment issues. Haha.
This ^ is exactly what I thought too. SMH at that reporter. It makes him sound like an obsessed, muscle meathead.  Suspect
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:10 pm

Alanna wrote:
traveler90 wrote:I haven't seen it yet. He looks reaaally good :girlfan
Is he on the phone with our little Jojo The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 22 3806527698
ETA: We wanted to see proove that he's constantly on his phone as well and here it is The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 22 3806527698 Ask and you shall recieve laugh out loud
I know!! I really wanted to see him on the other end seeing how happy and adorable she was in all her snaps with Becca. Totally worth the wait to see this big dude, spending 10 hours at the gym/day, talking to an adorably silly, giggly girl on the other end laugh out loud

I love this post. Jo is a "giggly girl" on the other end who is so in love!!!! beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+44
Buckeye_Fan
losinmemind
Diana
Cecilia
weetybix
SafronSahara
Kashathediva
eliza3
Longhornfan
Nonina430
Loulou