SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tv - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:42 pm

Rhon, love your post.

But you do know it was his butt, his butt!!!!!!

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

tv - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Diana Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:55 pm

Can I be invited back to the party? laugh out loud I swear I go though whiplash with these two but I cannot help but root for them when I see how giddy JoJo is lately.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:15 pm

Of course Diana giggling Jojo is giddy plus sticking up for her man. Go Jojo Hugesmile

The more the merrier on the Jordelle bus.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:18 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Yes!  @eviebloom JoJo's people blog Is very revealing this week IMO...
1) she is already defending her man saying she knows "how many misconceptions there are out there about Jordan, but that night I couldn't wait to tell his parents just how much I admire their son for the man that I know he really is"
2) And now when watching back she says...
"And to be honest, made me feel silly when I watched myself still question him at the end of our amazing evening."

IMO this just says it all... They are in loooove for real in the real world... you don't feel silly later questioning someone when it's justified!  Case closed!  Now when's the wedding?

Yes, thank you for finding it! "made me feel silly" I liked that especially. I think in retrospect if things work out for them the way I think they do, she does feel silly and I like that she can look at it like that. I hope this is something they laugh about together. whipped

Back to top Go down

Post by OccasionalRach Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:57 pm

So Jordan mentioned on his Twitter recently, he is a fan of NEEDTOBREATHE
I think this songs fits perfectly..... :cutesmile!:

OccasionalRach

Female Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:18 pm

Thanks @OccasionalRach!! Jo's teariness with BBJ all the time because she's happy, scared, sad, overwhlemed, every emotion possible basically is so cute laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by honeill15 Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:49 pm

here's the link to the interview with James F
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_z9rPvaJlo&index=1&list=PL6DB6C3DCF68D140F

I really only listened to the Jordan part but I think it's worthwhile to take a listen...at least to skip around a bit.

honeill15

Female Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:55 pm

Thank you Rach! That was great! I need to send it to my daughter. She only just saw that BBJ is genuine on Monday night. This will help get her up to speed. :cutesmile!:
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:32 pm

Thanks

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:36 pm

Sorry new to this amazing forum

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:40 pm

Attempt #4. Pls b patient. I just want to know if any sightings of BBJ at the cross fit games in LA? And if so would it be possible that he and Jojo are meeting after their daily activities? Xx

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:42 pm

Welcome Loulou :Welcome

We hope you enjoy your time here. 
Here is a link to our site rulesSmiley
Again, welcome.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+44
Buckeye_Fan
losinmemind
Diana
Cecilia
weetybix
SafronSahara
Kashathediva
eliza3
Longhornfan
Nonina430
Loulou