SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Page 35 of 56 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 45 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 35 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:03 pm

I'm curious if Jo is going to respond to this somehow by posting something obvious refuting the rumor (another love picture about a unicorn or something) or if she stays silent.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 35 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:04 pm

The edit of the show with all the doubts and questioning was left in for a reason. Something is up IMO.CH egging whats his face on to talk about the questionable F2's at that MTA wasn't lost on me as well. All IMO.

Last edited by lexforlife on Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Something could have happened two weeks ago. Did the tweet say he was going to L.A? I forget already.

There were pictures of him at the games during MTA weren't there or do I have days mixed up. They couldn't be together if he was out and about. Didn't he miss a flight and stay with friends on the weekend?

I hope they don't have to fake their way through a People shoot, if in fact the rumour is true.

His partner was travelling 1 week ago to the games. Jordan posted a picture at the games 6 days ago. While there he was constantly on his phone (pictures posted somewhere) and did a snapchat which he did not seem upset and even joked about a wedding.

the MTA was filmed 2 weeks ago and there was SM and no sightings of either Jojo or jordan for some days after that. IMO that was their SF visit.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:06 pm

puppiesandkittens wrote:Maybe JoJo can do the People shoot on her own. Smiley

laugh out loud great idea though....that will fit with the original theme in the commercial for the season that she is confident & the boss which I was expecting to see on the show but alas TPTB had other ideas. Again though...who knows whether all this is much ado about nothing & they are still together.

People shoot should be this Saturday so any idea if Jojo is back in LA?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:07 pm

Yes both she and jordan were sighted travelling.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:08 pm

Ok thanks @nd4reality, One of those constantly on the phone pics was speculated he was angry. I see up thread Luke's interview was July 9th. We can't go by that too much IMO, if they did split he may not have known at that time.

Since MTA was filmed two weeks ago, I'm back to if something did happen it might have been in the last two weeks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:09 pm

Woops - only Jordan has been spotted travelling.

We need to track these darn clues laugh out loud.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:10 pm

If JoJo dumped Jordan, someone should tell his brother Luke to stop gushing (yesterday) about JoJo and talking about how well she fits in with him, Jordan, and their dad because as of yesterday, he clearly wasn't in the loop if she did dump him laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:11 pm

It's too bad snapchatgate happened so recently and Jojo's season had to follow that one, cause tptb probably laid down the law extra hard about revealing too much. Jojo has probably been scared witless to let out even a hint of suggestion about her ending.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:11 pm

Alanna wrote:I'm curious if Jo is going to respond to this somehow by posting something obvious refuting the rumor (another love picture about a unicorn or something) or if she stays silent.

Nah, I hope she doesn't do that! Since her usual reaction is silence, doing something out of her norm would indicate a cover-up. At least, by my thinking. Silence is the best answer...

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:14 pm

RS said whatever "information" he got came after yesterday's blog post. I wonder if it's possible they are both heading to LA to tape some type of private thing to air on the Live show. Or maybe they just had a fight over the phone and when they see each other for their last SHV, they patch things up for the time being. Hmm. I hate not knowing, I'm so nosy laugh out loud.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:15 pm

This thread has pictures of Jordan at the cross fit games on his phone and generally quite relaxed and chill. imo
page 1 so not hard to find
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3666-the-bachelorette-season-12-jordan-fan-forum-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-4

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 56 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 45 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

+62
Mgrissom
MiaHawk
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom
snowandcold