SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by makeover Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:05 am

It would make sense that Matty would be F2 and not F1 because in her interview she mentioned that someone who wasn't on her radar initially ended up making a huge impact on her. That phrasing sounds like that person went really far but was not F1. If it's true, I can't bear to see Matty hurt though. He seems like such a nice dude.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:07 am

makeover wrote:It would make sense that Matty would be F2 and not F1 because in her interview she mentioned that someone who wasn't on her radar initially ended up making a huge impact on her. That phrasing sounds like that person went really far but was not F1. If it's true, I can't bear to see Matty hurt though. He seems like such a nice dude.
Great point and ITA. I think it could be a clue if Matty is not F1 but ends up as F2. I also agree that he seems like a really nice guy. F2 spot sucks sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:41 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:So bachelorette Facebook/twitter posted a gif of Matty: https://twitter.com/BacheloretteAU/status/780950156690595842

And the comments on the FB page are like "I don't even recognise or remember this guy from the show." and "Yeah...this guy has no chance"

So if he's F1 then this is really going to shock everybody!!  Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 1f602

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 3806527698 The comments are too funny and IA that Matty is definitely under the radar.... although the s/caps of Matty though show he goes far so he may start to get a lot of screentime by then and be seen as a viable F1 by FD/F3 by viewers?
I legitimately  Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 3806527698  when I saw this on the Facebook page as well, all the comments saying "who is this guy, he'll be gone soon". Maybe this is the beginning of Channel 10 bringing him into people's conscienceless, so that he doesn't come out of nowhere!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:11 am

@Dirty Street Pie I laughed out loud too. The comments are hilarious.

I agree, I think they will have to showcase Matty more if he goes far as viewers really are like "who is this guy" Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:00 am

:shocked!: Looks like Rhys is still married but separated (posted here)

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:46 am

Sundy wrote:
in_denial wrote:
Sundy wrote:There are people on Facebook in the fan page calling F1 and F2. I've been watching this lady for a few days and seems she got some inside knowledge yesterday and has called it today. She also was the same person passing on the info on Alex and the flight records in Richie's season )l( not the travel agent) but certainly the one passing on the info

I have seen this too...but I am not so sure that she is correct this time. She was the same lady that was so sure that Olena won Richie's heart. I don't think the travel agent lady has posted yet, and she has had it right the last two seasons of the Bachelor. She doesn't usually post until just before the finale so lots of sleuthing to be done til then! I do agree that I think it will be between Lee and Matty though IMO.

I think we are stalking different people. The one I am put a bet on Alex. Not convinced just yet though. I'm continuing to stalk. I do think the Fran lady might know though

Yes, you are right...we probably are stalking different people laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:00 am

Georgia states that she "picked a really good guy" in this daily fail article.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3810780/Bachelorette-Australia-2016-Georgia-Love-tries-dodge-questions-sex-life-reveals-s-secretly-met-man-filming-wrapped.html

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:36 am

in_denial wrote:Georgia states that she "picked a really good guy" in this daily fail article.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3810780/Bachelorette-Australia-2016-Georgia-Love-tries-dodge-questions-sex-life-reveals-s-secretly-met-man-filming-wrapped.html
Awww. I hope it works out for her in the long run. There's some great guys on the show but I am a bit partial to Lee atm giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:19 am

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Screen10

Oh, Channel 10! Giving it all away. Interesting that they felt the need to comment that. Kinda obvious now that Matty J is a crucial individual to look out for and they're setting it all up on SM.

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:09 am

Can someone bring over Georgia's interview from the Stav, Abby and Osher radio show? She said quite a few interesting things

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:11 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Screen10

Oh, Channel 10! Giving it all away. Interesting that they felt the need to comment that. Kinda obvious now that Matty J is a crucial individual to look out for and they're setting it all up on SM.
Yup, it definitely seems like they are now making a push for Matty.

If Matty is in the final 2 then I can see why they would do this to get the audience invested and see him as a viable F1.

If Matty is F2 though then that means they are pushing for him and like how they did with Nikki and Olena and all of it just for backlash? :/

If Matty is F1 then I can see them pushing Matty so the audience gets behind him and cheers for the final couple so no backlash?

question

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:11 am

http://www.hit105.com.au/shows/stav-abby-and-osher-gunsberg/blog/georgia-love-defends-richies-choice/

heres a link! Don't know how to transfer the video. They mention how there's a lot QLD boys (i.e Jake) and Georgia is about to say something and goes "Yeah there's actual.." and stops herself? Please watch and somebody tell me if that was a bit weird or if I'm just looking too deep Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 1f605

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+43
anadimi23
richmond1
lightredemption
coconutgurl
Joy15
Just Looking
solaroo
RomComet
notarose
Cetamy
BlackHalo