SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

leatherpants - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:56 pm

The editors generally type cast constants into a slot. The over confident one, the competitive one, the super sweet one etc.
Typically the f1 does not come from one of these categories. The f1 while having some obstacle to overcome (sometimes major) is typically concerned with their journey with the lead. Edit wise.
So far it seems like Matty (super sweet) with a good, late connection with the lead. Maybe while they will show enough heat to get him to the end, will not be enough in this condensed format. Jake (shown as competative often) has the chemistry in spades with the lead but may fizzle out at some point. Lee from the edit has both, the commonalities (some of which we haven't even seen on screen but know from sleuthing exits) and the physical attraction.
Just basing these observations on what I am seeing. Possibly totally wrong and Matty may just be the late bloomer to the finish. It has happened (Sean/Catherine) but is not the norm. JMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

leatherpants - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:05 pm

Have they shown an obstacle for Lee?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:47 pm

Nope. Not that I could see. Smiley

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:54 pm

nd4reality wrote:The editors generally type cast constants into a slot. The over confident one, the competitive one, the super sweet one  etc.
Typically the f1 does not come from one of these categories. The f1 while having some obstacle to overcome (sometimes major) is typically concerned with their journey with the lead. Edit wise.
So far it seems like Matty (super sweet) with a good, late connection with the lead. Maybe while they will show enough heat to get him to the end, will not be enough in this condensed format. Jake (shown as competative often) has the chemistry in spades with the lead but may fizzle out at some point. Lee from the edit has both, the commonalities (some of which we haven't even seen on screen but know from sleuthing exits) and the physical attraction.
Just basing these observations on what I am seeing. Possibly totally wrong and Matty may just be the late bloomer to the finish. It has happened (Sean/Catherine) but is not the norm. JMO.
That's how I would break it down as well. As for the other guys, Cam also has the super sweet but not compatible with the lead role. He's kind of like the Richie of the group during Sam's season. Clancy would most likely be friendzoned, or faith-zoned as we are calling it.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:58 pm

I'm not sure if this has any relevant but on Osha's twitter account, he posted a curious response to someone.

Someone posted " I'm sold" with #teamlee

to which Osher replied "Naw".

can someone bring the twitter across from Sep 28th ?
Osher seems to be very exited about Matty. JMO.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:12 pm

It doesn't look like anyone has an obvious obstacle as yet, but have to agree that Jake is getting the competitive edit so not sure if that's a no go or not for bachette. @see2love I think you had a theory on editing for bachette F1 if I'm not mistaken.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:44 pm

No-one has an obstacle yet IMO. What was Sasha's obstacle with Sam? I am not sure that the Bachelorette follows the same format as the Bachelor. I remember Sasha being jealous with the time Sam spent with the other guys though. I have noticed the camera panning to Lee already, as it did with Sasha, but this also happened with Nikki and we know she wasn't F1! Depends on what the sneaky production team have planned...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:47 pm

makeover wrote:The other contestants can say whatever they want but it doesn't mean squat when it comes to the lead choosing F1, imo, after Richie's season. Nearly every contestant raved about Nikki and Richie (except Olena and Steph) and we know how that turned out. Somehow I get the sinking feeling that Matty is F2. His story is so F2 to me. I won't be as upset as with Nikki because I've already mentally prepared and Lee is a nice man. But still will be sad to see Matty be heartbroken if he's F2. This is just my speculation of course.

There actually were some that picked Alex as possible F1 - it's just that not many took notice of this as the edit was not favourable to Alex IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:19 pm

Article about Lee. Interestingly, he comments that Cameron and Courtney are his biggest "rivals". Not too sure what to make of the last line in the article: “I’ve told my best mate and that’s it, just so I had someone to talk to,” he said.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/hes-the-odds-on-favourite-to-take-home-georgia-loves-final-bachelorette-rose-but-lee-elliott-says-hes-got-some-stiff-competition/news-story/798ec130332ea011a2dd642e99549bce

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:33 pm

this does not read well for Lee. He needed ' someone to talk to' ? Sounds ominous.

from sleuthing it is unlikely that either coutney nor cam are part of the f3 so he is talking as far as the current status of the show and how he started feeling insecure. well at least we have a potential obstacle laugh out loud.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:39 pm

I am wondering why he would need someone to talk to as well - why not tell his mother the outcome?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:39 pm

in_denial wrote:No-one has an obstacle yet IMO. What was Sasha's obstacle with Sam? I am not sure that the Bachelorette follows the same format as the Bachelor. I remember Sasha being jealous with the time Sam spent with the other guys though. I have noticed the camera panning to Lee already, as it did with Sasha, but this also happened with Nikki and we know she wasn't F1! Depends on what the sneaky production team have planned...

Sasha was to afraid to tell Sam her feelings. There was a slight jealousy vibe but IMO that wasn't the angle they were going with him as the producers cut out his meltdown. He was about to leave the show hence why Sam gave only him another SD. He told the story after the finale.

They all seem to be opening up to Georgia so I can't see that happening just yet but a number of them haven't had a SD yet. Jake IMO is getting more of the jealous edit but as do most of the contestants that have the First SD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+43
anadimi23
richmond1
lightredemption
coconutgurl
Joy15
Just Looking
solaroo
RomComet
notarose
Cetamy
BlackHalo