SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:16 am

Interesting comment from Sam about Courtney ...
'I probably have my money on Jake or Matty J - they're my two favourites in the house, and those two could end up winning,' Sam told Elle.com.au. However, Sam dropped a bombshell to TV Week on Thursday, saying Courtney just might have the competition in the bag. Courtney - he's sneaky - he'll get [in the finals] for sure,' the electrician continued.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3837926/Bachelorette-reject-Sam-hopes-BFFs-Matty-J-Jake-win-tips-Courtney-competition-s-sneaky.html#ixzz4NE5GOWyw
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:17 am

emusha wrote:GL said this is her favorite song at the moment that's recently come out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q31tGyBJhRY

Damn thats a sad song.

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:23 am

Fifty wrote:
emusha wrote:GL said this is her favorite song at the moment that's recently come out

Damn thats a sad song.

Incredibly sad. I hope it's not a sign of hearbreak for G

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:27 am

Just Looking wrote:
Fifty wrote:

Damn thats a sad song.

Incredibly sad.  I hope it's not a sign of hearbreak for G

It's a redux of Robyn, her version is more upbeat and dancey Smiley

brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:30 am

brownravens wrote:
Just Looking wrote:
Fifty wrote:

Damn thats a sad song.

Maybe this was a song that Matty gave Georgia on his mix?
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 2498057887

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:35 am

Just Looking wrote:
Fifty wrote:

Damn thats a sad song.

I was more thinking it is about a guy who stands and watches the girl he's in love with and how much it hurts him until finally she sees him and rushes towards him? -- am I imagining it or does the edit for Matty J & Lee on this show match this song in some sort of way?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:36 am

romance realist wrote:
brownravens wrote:
Just Looking wrote:

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 2498057887

Is there a list of the songs he gave her??
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:43 am

brownravens wrote:
romance realist wrote:
brownravens wrote:

Is there a list of the songs he gave her??

I don't think it has ever been mentioned again.
She probably shoved it in her bottom drawer after the 1st episode, but I expect retrieved it later....had a little listen.
Knowing him better now, I can imagine he would have put a bit of thought into that tape (oops showing my age, mix I mean).

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by RomComet Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:20 am

Thanks for the welcome! handwave

And thanks for your patience - and that edit - with my not knowing the IMO thing. I'll make sure I get it right from now on.

As for your comment about the show not being in the business of making fans happy, you are of course right that it's about making money - but as a drama TV producer for 15 years in LA, with close friends working in reality TV, I can assure you that the attitude is that making the fans happy equals making money. Pissing off the fans usually results in (but not always) low ratings, which means lower advertising fees, which means less money for the network. In my experience (IME? ;-) ), the goal is to make shows as compelling as possible - and sometimes this means courting controversy - without "alienating the fans" ie making them unhappy. So that part's as close to fact as I can get without directly quoting anyone producing this particular show. The rest is ALL my own opinion and nothing more - but so fun to have somewhere to share it!...and to know I have somewhere to shed my tears if I'm wrong about Matty! Upset

beatingheart
RomComet
RomComet

Female Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:45 am

Not sure if this has been posted from TV Week mag? Final 5 guys in their board shorts... drooling

http://www.tvweeklogieawards.com.au/galleries/galleries/2016/10/the-bachelorette-top-five/?adbsc=social_20161016_66881246&adbid=10154712881739684&adbpl=fb&adbpr=23766624683/

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:49 am

RomComet wrote:
Hi, a newbie here! It's been so much fun reading these threads. I've been team Matty from the moment he asked Georgia what she was looking for before his turn on the trapeze. (As someone with a LOT of relationship experience I can tell you that's a VERY good sign) So, maybe I'm just being hopeful when I interpret the following excerpt from the recent Elle article interview with Georgia...

Interviewer: So you’ve got a Matt D, a Matty J, and now a Matteo.
Georgia: Exactly! (Laughs) There were lots of Daves last year and there’s not one this year. There’s Matteo, Matt and Matty instead.

Interviewer: At least it’s not like a show where if two contestants have the same name, one has to completely change theirs.
Georgia: Exactly! Because that would be very awkward if at the end I’ve been calling the love of my life by a different name, or a weird, made-up nickname (laughs).

...Is it just me or does anyone else think that's quite a leap Georgia just made there, from talking about nicknames to talking about "the love of my life"...unless Matty is the love of her life.

I'd call it a Freudian Slip if it was less obvious question

I just read that today too and read it the same as you but wondered if I was wishfully going off track there. Certainly an interesting explanation by GL.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:16 am

solaroo wrote:
RomComet wrote:
Hi, a newbie here! It's been so much fun reading these threads. I've been team Matty from the moment he asked Georgia what she was looking for before his turn on the trapeze. (As someone with a LOT of relationship experience I can tell you that's a VERY good sign) So, maybe I'm just being hopeful when I interpret the following excerpt from the recent Elle article interview with Georgia...

Interviewer: So you’ve got a Matt D, a Matty J, and now a Matteo.
Georgia: Exactly! (Laughs) There were lots of Daves last year and there’s not one this year. There’s Matteo, Matt and Matty instead.

Interviewer: At least it’s not like a show where if two contestants have the same name, one has to completely change theirs.
Georgia: Exactly! Because that would be very awkward if at the end I’ve been calling the love of my life by a different name, or a weird, made-up nickname (laughs).

...Is it just me or does anyone else think that's quite a leap Georgia just made there, from talking about nicknames to talking about "the love of my life"...unless Matty is the love of her life.

I'd call it a Freudian Slip if it was less obvious question

I just read that today too and read it the same as you but wondered if I was wishfully going off track there.  Certainly an interesting explanation by GL.

Quite a few of the guys go by nicknames besides Matty - defs Lee (Leeroy) and maybe Jake (Jacob)?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+43
anadimi23
richmond1
lightredemption
coconutgurl
Joy15
Just Looking
solaroo
RomComet
notarose
Cetamy
BlackHalo