SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:18 am

in_denial wrote:Not sure if this has been posted from TV Week mag? Final 5 guys in their board shorts... drooling

Goodness me.  If Cam's shorts were any lower, that photo would need a black censorship bar!

Observations:
1. Courtney has best tatts
2. Jake must spend more time working on his smooth moves than working out at the gym
3. Georgia is a lucky, lucky girl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by fangirlsamuri Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:32 am

Great article!! @in_denial . Interesting that Jake would happily move. I remember someone saying he looks far too rooted in gold coast to ever move, and with Georgia probably needing someone more flexible its definitely a positive. Also, it makes me think back on her con for Cameron, it was that he is way too rooted in Perth with his stable job to ever be up to moving elsewhere. It's contrast - as Jake said his job enables him to!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:30 am

Georgia has posted in a closed Au Bach/Ette group...don't know how to screen cap it? I am pretty sure that is her legit FB account.

She has written:

Hi guys!
One of your admins got in contact to let me know about this group and ask if I could drop a line to say hello Smiley
I'm not here to answer any trick questions of give away any spoilers!! Hehe
Thank you all so much for your support, it's very very humbling xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:55 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:I think Matty is in Sydney atm. Don't have a picture but someone tweeted from Sydney that they couldn't believe Matty J had just walked past them!

Matty lives in Sydney

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:57 am

Just Looking wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:I think Matty is in Sydney atm. Don't have a picture but someone tweeted from Sydney that they couldn't believe Matty J had just walked past them!

Matty lives in Sydney

I know I know. Someone was just asking about his current whereabouts, don't follow his sm so I just posted to let them know he's still in Sydney atm and nowhere else Smiley

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:04 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:
Just Looking wrote:

Matty lives in Sydney

I know I know. Someone was just asking about his current whereabouts, don't follow his sm so I just posted to let them know he's still in Sydney atm and nowhere else Smiley
Ok, cool

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:11 am

What sort of stuff is the private FB group saying ? abased on that a clue because G seems happy with their thoughts IMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:13 am

If it is a private group it cannot be posted on the site due to forum rules
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:19 am

@AllAboutLove

Whoops.. Have removed the s/cap from my post, but it has been quoted.. (is there some way you can remove that?

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:21 am

Fifty wrote:
lrose wrote:Have there been recent pictures of Matty uploaded by his friends?

I've seen quite a few of Jake with his brother and Lee at the gym etc, but none of Matty?

I haven't seen any either. He's either escaped planet earth to get away from everything or he is hiding out in G's house. Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 3806527698

I think we saw some photoshoot with Matty and cam with some survivor guys.were they filming a promo ?

That's all I remember reading about Matty on this board.

I'm not sure if anyone has pictures on their closed accounts with him obv. And have not kept track if he is posting on Instagram at all. Anyone ?

I'm assuming Lee has not posted on Instagram since his number of posts has not changed and his is private.

But I am curious about the sleuthed f3s postings.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:27 am

@lrose done yes

Regarding SM for F4/F3 - I think the F4 are currently all on private on IG at the moment (some things public on their FBs) so can't post about what's on their accounts. If something on SM is public or can be found public then it can be posted yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:37 am

Soneone upthread made an excellent sleuthing find IMO about who G has not told about the outcome I.e nobody.

Can anyone post the link to that interview please? I looked but could not find it. TIA

I'll go looking for our sleuthers post to see who made that crack observation.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+43
anadimi23
richmond1
lightredemption
coconutgurl
Joy15
Just Looking
solaroo
RomComet
notarose
Cetamy
BlackHalo