SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by romance realist Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:03 pm

Fifty wrote:
lightredemption wrote:^^Haha, I don't know why I find that article so amusing. I guess its the contrast of all the quite lengthy responses talking about how intelligent, classy and savvy Georgia is and then there's Matty's one-line romantic declaration. Ah my heart  Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 2764 

They left off Lee, Jake and Courtney

It sounds like all the comments are from exit interviews except for Matty's and no Lee, Jake or Courtney ???
Well they haven't left yet is the most basic reason, but if Matty gets the line, not sure?

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by romance realist Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:35 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Preparing for tonight's episode and Lee's 2nd SD... this post of Lee by the FB account already has the most likes out of the F3 guys.

Matty is close behind with posts from his date last week so it looks like lots of fans for both so it will likely be an interesting finale since they both seem to be fan favorites.

Which makes me think the only way the show will make fans happy is if whoever is F2 gets to be the Bachelor, especially since they film that before the Bette so I could see fans wanting redemption for the F2 (I know I will be one of those who want to see that happen  :yes: )

Agreed @AllAboutLove
After a few tears and a bit of huffing, redemption in the form of Bach 17 will put everything right.
If Lee is F1 a great date tonight would let me get into his love story some more.
Unless Courtney arises from the depths of the Singapore Strait holding a wedding ring, I think Lee & Matty fans can accept F2 position if they like the F1 and   they know their fave will be back to find love next year.
Upset Hugesmile

romance realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:37 pm

romance realist wrote:
Fifty wrote:
lightredemption wrote:^^Haha, I don't know why I find that article so amusing. I guess its the contrast of all the quite lengthy responses talking about how intelligent, classy and savvy Georgia is and then there's Matty's one-line romantic declaration. Ah my heart  Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 68 2764 

They left off Lee, Jake and Courtney

It sounds like all the comments are from exit interviews except for Matty's and no Lee, Jake or Courtney ???
Well they haven't left yet is the most basic reason, but if Matty gets the line, not sure?

Technically neither has Cam but his sounds like an exit interview excerpt. So interesting perspective there

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:39 pm

Fifty wrote:
romance realist wrote:
Fifty wrote:

Technically neither has Cam but his sounds like an exit interview excerpt.  So interesting perspective there
Word count limit? Something innocuous?

romance realist

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:43 pm

Fifty wrote:
romance realist wrote:
Fifty wrote:

Technically neither has Cam but his sounds like an exit interview excerpt.  So interesting perspective there

Cam did a full on interview with PopSugar already which explains why he has a full quote Smiley
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:54 pm

Fifty wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:

You thinking what I'm thinking? Cam or Matty are being lined up for Bach 17.
It is possible... Not sure though unless Matty is F2 otherwise they could have an article of him for F1?

It's odd though that Matty is in an article like this with Cam. It definitely seems like it was planned, especially with Cam... question

Did anyone notice Matty is wearing Black togs
I feel sure that it's Matty diving into the pool but of course, I could be wrong !

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:59 pm

romance realist wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Preparing for tonight's episode and Lee's 2nd SD... this post of Lee by the FB account already has the most likes out of the F3 guys.

Matty is close behind with posts from his date last week so it looks like lots of fans for both so it will likely be an interesting finale since they both seem to be fan favorites.

Which makes me think the only way the show will make fans happy is if whoever is F2 gets to be the Bachelor, especially since they film that before the Bette so I could see fans wanting redemption for the F2 (I know I will be one of those who want to see that happen  :yes: )

Agreed @AllAboutLove
After a few tears and a bit of huffing, redemption in the form of Bach 17 will put everything right.
If Lee is F1 a great date tonight would let me get into his love story some more.
Unless Courtney arises from the depths of the Singapore Strait holding a wedding ring, I think Lee & Matty fans can accept F2 position if they like the F1 and   they know their fave will be back to find love next year.
Upset Hugesmile
If Courtney arises from the depths of Singapore, I think Australia will riot speechless affraid speechless

Honestly though, I truly do hope that whoever is F2 gets to be the next lead and the F1 gets to live happily ever after with Georgia. That's the only way I think I can deal with the ending. :yes:

That said, I hope Lee has a great date, but considering he seems to be struggling despite a fun and romantic first SD and is emotionally vulnerable and yet willing to open up about that, I think his story will be very different than Matty's, who seems to have more fun and romance with GLove since his 2nd SD - so two wonderful stories to follow.  beatingheart

That two love stories can be seen/felt by different viewers in regards to Lee or Matty is pretty great, imo. And while they may end up differently, love stories are subjective to me and exist regardless of whether they are F1 or not, so I am glad that there are at least two that are being seen by most viewers. It's made for a much more enjoyable season  cloud nine
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:26 am

I'm so excited!!!  cheerleader
Notebook date and Dirty Dancing date and romance and vulnerability too? Yes please  whipped

PREVIEW: Lee only has one more chance to spend some alone time with Georgia before Hometown dates. 7.30 Tonight. #BacheloretteAU by @bacheloretteau

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:28 am

Lee, I think you are a great guy...but those pants you wear! no no

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:29 am

in_denial wrote:Lee, I think you are a great guy...but those pants you wear! no no

I love them giggling :inlove
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:30 am

There's a new preview on Facebook with Matty..."rapping"

https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/videos/914505298693925/

Last edited by nylonvagabond on Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:36 am

nylonvagabond wrote:There's a new preview on Facebook with Matty..."rapping"

He cracks me up with his comment "why are you laughing".

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+43
anadimi23
richmond1
lightredemption
coconutgurl
Joy15
Just Looking
solaroo
RomComet
notarose
Cetamy
BlackHalo