SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by romance realist Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:42 am

The whole Courtney spectre is pretty funny. I do see him as scripted and can imagine a bit of harmless foolery is being had with the F1 kiss music and the presence of the blurry figure in the boat.
About the two love stories @AllAboutLove - it's the easiest thing to conjure intricate love stories around favourites.
If Lee's date reveals something truthful about his relationship with G, the two different stories will definitely be great to watch until the end.
As long as we all have a tissue handy.

:tissuebox

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:53 am

@romance realist it definitely makes it easier to see a love story with a favorite but I have watched many a season where I never saw a love story with a favorite, especially on the US seasons.

I think Georgia's season is really unique from a lot of other seasons I have watched because there are such great guys and I find myself enjoying watching her and the guys and the relationships develop regardless of who I like most.

I guess that's why I am hopeful that no matter how this ends, that hopefully the F2 (whether Lee or Matty) will get to have their own love story as the Bachelor. I will be cheering them on and I honestly can't say that about past season F2s so it's definitely refreshing to watch beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:56 am

I just found this online about the spoiler F2.

A spokeswoman from the network tried to hose down the situation.

“Tabloid magazines have printed many misleading and speculative stories about The Bachelorette Australia, but viewers will be the first to see how Georgia’s love story really unfolds,” the spokeswoman said.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/entertainment/confidential/the-bachelorettes-final-two-men-revealed-by-magazine/news-story/b884444e604fb31b7df8b281d9bce511

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:34 am

There is a discussion on closed FB page that Lee was at the Caulfield Cup (Melbourne) last Saturday and that he was surrounded by a lot of ladies...

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:37 am

romance realist wrote:The whole Courtney spectre is pretty funny. I do see him as scripted and can imagine a bit of harmless foolery is being had with the F1 kiss music and the presence of the blurry figure in the boat.
About the two love stories @AllAboutLove - it's the easiest thing to conjure intricate love stories around favourites.
If Lee's date reveals something truthful about his relationship with G, the two different stories will definitely be great to watch until the end.
As long as we all have a tissue handy.

:tissuebox

Agreed.  I'll be happy regardless of whether it's Lee or Matty, since G seems happy now so she obviously made the right choice.  

I'll need to know who F1 is before I watch it though (luckily, my timezone is half an hour behind the Eastern states!) so I can be mentally/emotionally prepared for the outcome.

Then I'm going to have to watch the WHOLE season again, with the ending in mind, to look for clues I missed and refine my sleuthing skills in preparation for the next season...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:11 am

in_denial wrote:I just found this online about the spoiler F2.

“Tabloid magazines have printed many misleading and speculative stories about The Bachelorette Australia, but viewers will be the first to see how Georgia’s love story really unfolds,” the spokeswoman said.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/entertainment/confidential/the-bachelorettes-final-two-men-revealed-by-magazine/news-story/b884444e604fb31b7df8b281d9bce511

Didn't Ten come out and say the same thing about Richies season after Nikki's Bali pics came out? And what does that mean? Does it mean Courtney comes back from Zombieland Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:19 am

in_denial wrote:There is a discussion on closed FB page that Lee was at the Caulfield Cup (Melbourne) last Saturday and that he was surrounded by a lot of ladies...

I dont know about the ladies thing, but it wouldn't be surprising he was at Caulfield Cup as he is pretty full on into the Melbourne social scene. Although not to spook anyone, but Michael Turnbull was also at Caulfield cup last year when he took a pic with Sammy Wood. And don't get me wrong as I love Lee (my Melbourne boy) and yes I'm claiming him regardless of what happens, but I'm still having a bloody hard time trying to figure out when the bloody hell he is seeing Georgia. We know the malarky story of they won't see each other during the airing of the series is just that, because they always do and I'm also not buying that they are meeting up in Melbourne either. Unless they are hiding out in a hotel somewhere because you can guarantee there will be a pap staking out her home and his. question scratch Confused much Fifty........ Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 3806527698 Sorry talking out loud again.

Ill see if I can track down some pics as I know who his mates are. Here we go...

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:27 am

Fifty wrote:
in_denial wrote:There is a discussion on closed FB page that Lee was at the Caulfield Cup (Melbourne) last Saturday and that he was surrounded by a lot of ladies...

I dont know about the ladies thing, but it wouldn't be surprising he was at Caulfield Cup as he is pretty full on into the Melbourne social scene.   Although not to spook anyone, but Michael Turnbull was also at Caulfield cup last year when he took a pic with Sammy Wood. And don't get me wrong as I love Lee (my Melbourne boy) and yes I'm claiming him regardless of what happens, but I'm still having a bloody hard time trying to figure out when the bloody hell he is seeing Georgia.  We know the malarky story of they won't see each other during the airing of the series is just that, because they always do and I'm also not buying that they are meeting up in Melbourne either. Unless they are hiding out in a hotel somewhere because you can guarantee there will be a pap staking out her home and his. question scratch  Confused much Fifty........ Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 3806527698 Sorry talking out loud again.

Ill see if I can track down some pics as I know who his mates are.  Here we go...

Regardless of the girls story - Caulfield cup is an extremely visible place for the F1 or F2 to be... Tonnes of photogs and journos. It's a weird decision on Lee's part.

As for meeting up in Melb - Tim and Anna did meet in Sydney hotels and she had to hide when room service came as stuff like that, so it's still quite possible question
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:51 am

I don't see what the big deal is with the either of the final guys spotted out and about. As long as they are not in any compromising situations, they have to live their lives. They can't be expected to be sequestered from the time filming finishes to when it finishes airing. These people have to work, run errands, etc. Why not live life as usual? If Lee would normally be at these events, why not carry on as usual? So long as they don't spill the beans on the ending and let's face it, they don't even have to go out to do that...see Kaitlyn.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:05 am

in_denial wrote:I just found this online about the spoiler F2.

Hmm... it makes no sense that they would bother with this given that there are literally photos of Matty and Lee in Singapore. It's not like NI said who the winner was, either. So not like the other spoiler where Channel 10 refuted about Richie choosing Alex but wanting Nikki

Maybe there is someone else in Singapore? Or maybe the part about there being someone is what the network is refuting?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:09 am

in_denial wrote:Lee was at the Caulfield Cup (Melbourne) last Saturday and that he was surrounded by a lot of ladies...
I wonder if there are any pics of this? I imagine there should be? Either way, I do think it could be a clue that Lee is not F1, but then again, if he usually goes to these events then it would look suspect if he didn't go? question

So far Courtney has been papped, Lee has been tagged in some pics with his friends, Matty has been photographed in an article with Cam and in another article with Sam Johnston for the Telegraph (modeling it looks like?), and Jake has been tagged by his brother and friends... It's hard to say if any of it has meaning because Sasha/F1 was out and about with his friends and past contestants as well. question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:12 am

I travelled IG on the weekend for Caulfield cup pics. No sign of Lee
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+43
anadimi23
richmond1
lightredemption
coconutgurl
Joy15
Just Looking
solaroo
RomComet
notarose
Cetamy
BlackHalo