SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 16 of 47 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 31 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by SLA44 Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:45 pm

Jojo said in one of her interviews that they had her crying a lot in her season.  Poor thing it must have gotten real old.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by SLA44 Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:46 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
SLA44 wrote:Like I said before I'm in to the end - to me it's not over until the end of ATFR or until the fat lady sings.  IMO anything and everything is possible.  I hope she realizes her mistake before it is too late.

I'm with you on this @SLA44 Just look at my avi. For me, it is more enjoyable this way. La la land.
Good - it's always good to know you have at least a little company.   bestbud!

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:55 pm

SLA44 wrote:Jojo said in one of her interviews that they had her crying a lot in her season.  Poor thing it must have gotten real old.
Right? She's so crazy emotional and it's really very sweet. I hope she just gave her heart away to someone that'll protect it and not cause her all the angst of the past bf and last Bachelor and this season. Lots of crying!! She's all cried out I hope.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:01 pm

Alanna wrote:
SLA44 wrote:Jojo said in one of her interviews that they had her crying a lot in her season.  Poor thing it must have gotten real old.
Right? She's so crazy emotional and it's really very sweet. I hope she just gave her heart away to someone that'll protect it and not cause her all the angst of the past bf and last Bachelor and this season. Lots of crying!! She's all cried out I hope.
^ She was always crying last season too. I noticed several times where she was crying, but it wasn't noticable because that wasn't the focus of the scene. She was ALWAYS crying. When Haley got sent home she was crying, when Emily got sent home she was crying, when she was talking to Ben at the cocktail party in Mexico she was crying, when Lauren and Amanda were talking to Olivia at the RC in Mexico she was crying, then she would of course cry whenever she was with Ben. Most of the time she's crying to the point where she's said..but not completely upset. Those tears are usually when her eyes get watery and well up (the tears that people claim are "fake"), but then when she's really upset and bawling, her eyes get red and droopy and her cheeks get all puffy.

^ I've noticed all this, can't you tell? laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:07 pm

I'm also pretty she's cried in every serious talk with BBJ and the majority of non serious ones laugh out loud She's just a leaky little thing heartbeat

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:33 pm

Speaking of crying... I missed afew seasons and was wondering if anyone ever claimed the title form Chantal from Brad 2.0's season for "most beautiful crier"? that girl was absolutely gorgeous when she cried.... Me? Id scare the Hunchback of Notre Dame away giggling

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:45 pm

RealityEscape wrote:At Joker's Updates Bachelor spoilers thread, a commenter mentioned that JoJo and Jordan are split already and she makes an appearance on BIP.  Is there any truth to that?

This is interesting, Andi and Josh went to Mexico when BIP was filming after her season but they didn't appear on the show. If JoJo shows up it makes me wonder if her final 1 was there with her flying under the radar or if indeed she went without him...... Something to sleuth Hugesmile

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:51 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
RealityEscape wrote:At Joker's Updates Bachelor spoilers thread, a commenter mentioned that JoJo and Jordan are split already and she makes an appearance on BIP.  Is there any truth to that?

This is interesting, Andi and Josh went to Mexico when BIP was filming after her season but they didn't appear on the show. If JoJo shows up it makes me wonder if her final 1 was there with her flying under the radar or if indeed she went without him...... Something to sleuth Hugesmile

It was just one comment and not supported elsewhere - so hence I come here to get better info! It wouldn't surprise me if she somehow appears on BIP in some role - she is marketable right now.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:00 pm

It's possible though, J+A had a long shv in Mexico where he was spotted but she wasn't, and there was a very long time/shv when BBJ and Jo could have been in Mexico too.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:02 pm

What? No pics of bug repelent in Spanish? laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:16 pm

JBF wrote:Will this shape up as a revisit to Jillian's season, but with a different twist?

F1 Ed leaves "for work" in episode 5 and she is blubbering about missing him. He returns after hometowns.

This time, JoJo dumps Luke and is balling "I made a mistake! I miss him already!"

So... does this mean she will be sleepwalking through the rest of the season before dumping the other three guys? Then be a single gal until something is "resolved" with her mistake? How many times has she said "I'm scared I will make a mistake?"

After hometowns, Sean Lowe was indecisive about Catherine vs. Desiree and Mister Harrison asked him which one he would miss the most.

This time, Harrison asked JoJo if she made a decision and she SEEMED confident going into that rose ceremony. Yet was she?

Ooops!

http://www.eonline.com/news/781587/the-bachelorette-who-is-jojo-sobbing-about-in-this-sneak-peek

Jojo: I miss him... I miss him already

mmm that was not a clear cut. very interesting indeed!!! As I said, she is crying pretty much with the same emotions than Robby.

so lets resume... she gave the fantasy card to chase and last minute could not do it because 'she did not feeling it'. Not that I blame her but then why not as Chase said giving him the card then.

Was she thinking about a cowboy (thank L.! he did not have to watch the plane leaving!! yeah!). Did SHE BRINGS HIM BACK after the AFTR or F3? Has she rejected both guys ? Did she pick jordan per default when she wanted robby? Did she realized in thailand she loved two men but who? Is she single now? Is she with someone? who?  :con1:

Thank you @JBF @SLA44 @hopelessly_devoted I am still in Luke Train until AFTR.  yes

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:20 pm

RealityEscape wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:

It was just one comment and not supported elsewhere - so hence I come here to get better info!   It wouldn't surprise me if she somehow appears on BIP in some role - she is marketable right now.  

There was a magazine (internet) comment I saw a while back that said that JoJo had appeared near the filming of BIP.  Have to see if I can locate it again.  Found it.

http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/1125821/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-spotted-near-bachelor-in-paradise

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 16 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 47 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 31 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
mysthelma
snowandcold
Cocoasneeze
umngirl
nutty1
Lucas15
Sprite
Stacia620
Jolena
mindless
Lily