SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 31 of 47 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 39 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:01 pm

BKay wrote:Here's a throwback thought - all the way to last Monday. While I'm waiting for Big Brother to start, I started watching the FD episode. Seeing it now with fresh eyes, I don't think Jojo had a meltdown after Luke told her he loved her. To me, she looked perfectly fresh and together when she came back inside to hand out roses. Her meltdown came afterward when Luke was leaving. Tptb imo switched the scene around to amp up the drama. And of course, ramp up Luke's profile.

I thought the same thing, Bkay. :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:04 pm

I said this in the media thread but given the conversation above, I think it bears repeating.
I doubt JoJo knew it was always going to be Robby and Jordan.
Whatever made her decide on Robby and Jordan as her final 2 she found the reasons, like many would, to justify it after the fact.
If K saw her at this point, it makes sense JoJo would say it was always Robby and Jordan.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:18 am

Here's another oddity. Many of you noticed she is wearing a thin gold bracelet at the frc in some of the scenes but not in others. It was speculated that Robby may have given it to her since word got out that he give her a gift at the market on the fd. I watched their date again and sure enough, the first part she has on a gold bracelet with a charm or something on it. Later, when they are getting pedis, she also has on a thin gold bracelet. That may have been pointed out by others and I just missed it, so sorry if so.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:23 am

SueSt wrote:I said this in the media thread but given the conversation above, I think it bears repeating.
I doubt JoJo knew it was always going to be Robby and Jordan.
Whatever made her decide on Robby and Jordan as her final 2 she found the reasons, like many would, to justify it after the fact.
If K saw her at this point, it makes sense JoJo would say it was always Robby and Jordan.

The previous leads met Jojo before the f4 RC. It was prior to Jojo being down to just Robby and Jordan. chase at f3 was eliminated in Thailand not in the US so it was all before.

IMO the ladies maybe and/but Kaitlyn in particular felt out that Jordan was it by a long shot just like Kaitlyn herself said it was always going to be Shawn when he stepped out the limo and the rest of her season was just filler and entertainment. Jmo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:40 am

I saw a thin gold bracelet on her left arm on Jordan's and her's cave date. It's while they're sitting on the rock. I couldn't get a clear image of it when I'd pause the vid, but maybe if you watch it, you'll be able to tell if it's the same one.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:42 am

is it me only to think that they were cheap on jojo season regarding the activities and fantasy suites?

I was hoping more va va voom romantic gateaways.... but saw a lot of sand, walking in streets, country field walks...

I was expecting to see elephants... so many historical temples... and they also have huge charities animals organization they could have used (she loves dog, why not Soi Dog Foundation)... where are the sea diving or surfing or whatever?

I saw this boat with jordan and little boat kissing... the yacht and plane.. again with jordan... but everything else is totally cheap IMO

10 THINGS TO DO IN THAILAND - tripadvisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:48 am

rhondam wrote:I saw a thin gold bracelet on her left arm on Jordan's and her's cave date. It's while they're sitting on the rock. I couldn't get a clear image of it when I'd pause the vid, but maybe if you watch it, you'll be able to tell if it's the same one.

I will go back and try to catch that. It would be odd for her to wear a gift from Robbie's fd on her date with Jordan imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:56 am

HEA wrote:is it me only to think that they were cheap on jojo season regarding the activities and fantasy suites?

I was hoping more va va voom romantic gateaways.... but saw a lot of sand, walking in streets, country field walks...

I was expecting to see elephants... so many historical temples... and they also have huge charities animals organization they could have used (she loves dog, why not Soi Dog Foundation)... where are the sea diving or surfing or whatever?

I saw this boat with jordan and little boat kissing... the yacht and plane.. again with jordan... but everything else is totally cheap IMO

Did Jo get a helicopter ride this season? I don't remember one. I was wondering why they went back to Thailand - Sean's season wasn't that long ago. And poor people, they sweated buckets.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:00 am

Private plane but no helicopter ride that I remember.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:02 am

Al wrote:
Di_ATL wrote:
jen689 wrote:
From RS...

I’ve had way more people tell they aren’t together anymore than ones that said they are. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, is saying everything is great, they’re in love, and things are working out perfectly. Everyone I’ve spoken to is skeptical of the whole thing.

When was this statement made by RS? Just curious
In his column from today I think.

Altho I hope this isn't true, it wouldn't surprise me one bit. Reason #1 I still think Jordon went on for media attention only. I don't think he was ever truly serious about Jo being the woman he does life with ( using his words) Not Jo's fault, I just don't think he's ready for marriage and giving up his play boy life. #2 Jo is way too insecure for Jordon's liking. Any man would get tired of the questions after a while and I think Jo would always wonder each time Jordon was out of her sight. Not a cool way to live if you ask me.#3 As I've always said where there's smoke there's either a fire or the beginnings of one and seems like there's already smoke ..

Jo deserves a man that she has complete faith in and one that she know loves her more than she loves him, as this seems important to her since she's mentioned it several times. If it doesn't work out there will be another man out there that will be her forever after, that she won't have to question all the time ( a Chase like guy comes to mind here, but a more energetic one ) and she can look back on this as a great learning experience. Jo seems too loving to settle for some man she isn't 100% sure of...... All JMHO. : )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:11 am

HEA wrote:is it me only to think that they were cheap on jojo season regarding the activities and fantasy suites?

@HEA I thought they were as cheap on their activities as they were on good looking men for Jo. ; (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:33 am

^^^LoveDovez...Good points! Jo Jo said during her FD dinner with Jordan that she is not good with long distance relationships. Well, she had no choice but be long distance with him, having to be apart while dealing with the headlines and RS gloom and critics. Not fun.

The gossip site, Blind Gossip, http://blindgossip.com/?p=79962  very rarely has gossip blinds about this franchise but the link that I shared to July 26 blind is obviously about Jo Jo and Jordan. Gives an interesting tidbit that family is not happy with show putting a spotlight on family feud with Aaron which seems fair. Since Jo Jo was prying so much, even after Jordan suggested not a good topic of conversation  while sitting in football stands, I can see how that could have also caused stress on couple in recent weeks.

Also, Jo Jo is very sensuous and hands on with several of her guys. Her future in laws supposedly did not like that Aaron ' s girlfriend made comment about their sex life on game day vs non game days. Well, if that supposedly bothered them, I would expect that the parents were not too pleased to see Jo Jo in bed with Robby, or the way she raved about sexual chrmistry with Luke or was stradling Chase on beach and in water before dumping him. All my opinion but if my son was f1, it would be hard to watch his very flirtatious fiancee on national tv.

I can also see Jo Jo not being too happy with Aaron saying in recent interview that he wished his brother well in the "competition" as if this was a football game vs. her love story.

Btw, the Blind Gossip site posted that they were still together as of July 26 while RS said today they were over so guess take your pick who is right.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 47 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 39 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
mysthelma
snowandcold
Cocoasneeze
umngirl
nutty1
Lucas15
Sprite
Stacia620
Jolena
mindless
Lily