SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 4 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Hooked Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:50 am

She says in the Ep8 preview that she's hearbroken?

Hooked

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by JBF Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:01 am

Check past the 3:03 mark here (guy says "she's been decieved, her heart's been broken"): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn4LOVPICJg
... and the end of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXq95AYehgs

However I think that is a frankenbyte involving a different time period on the show.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:13 am

JBF wrote:Check past the 3:03 mark here (guy says "she's been decieved, her heart's been broken"): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn4LOVPICJg

However I think that is a frankenbyte involving a different time period on the show.

I just watched this clip. There are so many times that her mouth movements do not match the words that are being said. Especially when JoJo and Jordan are sitting in the bleachers. Also when she has her back to the camera and says she is heartbroken, I highly doubt she said that at that time. So very spliced. Who knows what she is actually saying and thinking. That clip is a hot mess of the producers doing their best to confuse the audience, cause angst and do their best to not give any real information! Just my opinion. The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 4 1710264613

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:32 am

Eviebloom wrote:
JBF wrote:Check past the 3:03 mark here (guy says "she's been decieved, her heart's been broken"): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn4LOVPICJg

I just watched this clip.  There are so many times that her mouth movements do not match the words that are being said.  Especially when JoJo and Jordan are sitting in the bleachers.  Also when she has her back to the camera and says she is heartbroken, I highly doubt she said that at that time. So very spliced.  Who knows what she is actually saying and thinking.  That clip is a hot mess of the producers doing their best to confuse the audience, cause angst and do their best to not give any real information!  Just my opinion.  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 4 1710264613

I agree !!! I really think the "her heart is broken" is from Bens season !!!
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:34 am

Thanks for clarifications

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:05 am

Yes... I agree with all of the above. Even those times when we took the show much more seriously, like when Bentley "dumps" Ashley, there were a TON of voice-overs not matching mouths.

I also think Harrison over emphasizes the RC to be more than it should be. It... could be... that nobody gets eliminated and this explains some "curios". Or NOT. Please don't attack me for assuming anything here. However, if all 4 guys go to Thailand even if only two remain after the next ceremony (and we can all debate here as to who), this is only a slight variation of Jillian's season when there were... what?... five hometown dates excluding F1 Ed and a fantasy overnight for Ed in Spain before Wes was eliminated as F4. Also we had Harrison allow JoJo that extra rose before with Alex and James as possible "foreshadowing" (even though Emily Maynard did something similar in an earlier season). This show is always tinkering with its format. If JoJo has a big enough hissy fit and gets her expensive dress all dirty by sitting on the airport runway, you know Harrison will give her whatever she wants... as long as she only picks ONE guy at the end of this.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:22 am

babs wrote:
Frymama wrote:Babs,

Regarding MTA, that is VERY helpful info.  I have a couple questions/clarifications:

1) How can they ever really track someone who shares information as an "anonymous source" to a tabloid/magazine/friend, etc?  Again, when it is just 48 hours, I think it is much easier to keep it all contained and harder for people to spread it.  But a week....that's gonna be rough?  

2) Small studio?  Does that mean they are filming in a studio that is smaller than the one they usually film in?  SO, maybe they are going to keep the audience much smaller to help with containing everything?

I knew someone that attended WTA during Travis' season.  She would not tell me anything for fear of being sued.  I guess they scare you pretty good about what they will do to you if you talk.  I thought about getting her drunk so she would spill.

Maybe they are having a smaller audience to keep better control on leaks.
There are several members here that have gone to past Nothings. 
Prep for the show: they have audience sign confidentiality clauses, they take cells(or used to), they instruct audience how to react.
TPTB have shown audience clips from past seasons and inserted them into present seasons. 
It's pretty ridiculous, IMO making the audience jump through hoops as the cast usually spoil what happens anyway. 
Forums like this one used to jokingly use codes to find out certain things. Those were fun days.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:45 am

I don't know what the $%#@ this show is doing with its editing and its "media" anymore. Every effort is thrown out there to make me think she chooses Luke either ON the show or right after. I am rather *touched* that Mike Fleiss is personally trying to brainwash ONLY lil' ol' me. He isn't exactly convincing the rest of Bachelor Nation. Just lil' ol' me who is already Kray.... Z.

More silly stuff that drive ONLY lil' ol' me nuts:

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-hardest-parts-show/story?id=40547300

The HARDEST parts of the show... the HARDEST parts, mind you!

"The kissing makes me cringe. There are certain make-out scenes with the music and the up-close sound effects, and it's like, 'Oh, man, my father is watching!'" she said.

She continued, "Jordan [Rodgers] tells me he loves me. Robby [Hayes] tells me he's in love with me. Chase [McNary] tells me he wants to spend his life with me. It's all such big stuff. It's very exciting but also overwhelming."

Fletcher added that the "hardest moments" are saying goodbye to the guys she sends home.

"Those are my friends, people I care about. Even when I knew it wasn't a forever relationship, saying goodbye was horrible."

Nothing on Luke?

Well... in her people.com blog was this quote: "Let me just preface these next few sentences with: I'm sorry Dad. The PASSION between Luke and I ... I mean, I'm sure you all could feel that through your TV. It was HOTT. Period. Ok lets all try to settle back down and move on"

I am guessing that Dad and "my father" mentioned above are the same person, although I could be wrong.

Humorously, Robbie made me laugh worrying about... was it grandma?... seeing him strip down. Ha ha!

I think I need a break. I'll just sip more of Jordan's foot-stomped grape juice and just see how this silly show plays out next Monday.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:06 am

JBF wrote:Yes... I agree with all of the above. Even those times when we took the show much more seriously, like when Bentley "dumps" Ashley, there were a TON of voice-overs not matching mouths.

I also think Harrison over emphasizes the RC to be more than it should be. It... could be... that nobody gets eliminated and this explains some "curios". Or NOT. Please don't attack me for assuming anything here. However, if all 4 guys go to Thailand even if only two remain after the next ceremony (and we can all debate here as to who), this is only a slight variation of Jillian's season when there were... what?... five hometown dates excluding F1 Ed and a fantasy overnight for Ed in Spain before Wes was eliminated as F4. Also we had Harrison allow JoJo that extra rose before with Alex and James as possible "foreshadowing" (even though Emily Maynard did something similar in an earlier season). This show is always tinkering with its format. If JoJo has a big enough hissy fit and gets her expensive dress all dirty by sitting on the airport runway, you know Harrison will give her whatever she wants... as long as she only picks ONE guy at the end of this.

Interesting. I forgot that the format changed and never was the same F4 F3 F2 F1. I do remember the rejections before fantasy when the lead does not feeling it and I do remember the comeback that generally is a rejection and an introduction to next lead... but I forgot many details and how the prods can play.

As much as I would like the 4 to go to fantasy date. I truly think one of the guy is leaving. Now I do think that it may not be the OBVIOUS one teased (Luke). She is nauseous in her stomach thinking about her (ITM, no VO). The only 'HER' I think is robby's girlfriend. I do believe that she left his hometown on a non resolution issue and was unsatisfied. Will she be given a letter from hope right before the ceremony? will this lead to a (temporary) elimination and comeback (Robby)?

Right now we have 2 potential issues given during this teaser: Robby and Luke.

My heart is broken: maybe a VO cut from the FRC.

JMO here

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:12 am

I think she is "nauseous" about making a decision at the RC. Key question: Does she?

Come to think of it, you did plant another idea to bounce around. Again, folks, this is ONLY an idea. I hope we are permitted to question different scenarios here until the show is aired.

That shot of her with Robby in Thailand does resemble Ryan Park meeting Ashley.

However many are convinced Robby is one of (if there are more than two) Suit Guys. Granted, it is hard to determine if the hand has some hair or that is just a shadow.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:28 am

You are welcome to bat around any ideas you want. Well, you get what I mean.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcy II Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:56 pm

I love to read everyone's thoughts - "thank you!"

Just an idea (my humble opinion) - "Yes" we had the "return guy" with Reid a few years back and he was rejected. Would there be any chance that she is so distraught with both Jordan and Robbie in the end and let's them go - hence the photo of her in the trees/wind blowing/crying and Luke does come back - the White Knight - to swoop her up? OR she realizes that she should not have let him go after hometowns and he communicates with her through a letter at the FRC? I would love for him to be the "return guy" that she actually picks- that would be exciting and different. Smiley

Darcy II

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
mysthelma
snowandcold
Cocoasneeze
umngirl
nutty1
Lucas15
Sprite
Stacia620
Jolena
mindless
Lily