SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 46 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by JBF Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:03 pm

This season, The Storyline was all about The Star Who Wasn't There... Bruthah Aaron.

Oh Bruthah...

I remember when Chris Harrison kept asking "Will Brooks come back?" in Desiree's finale. I kept wondering if Aaron would be there at final rose ceremony... or appearing on the live show afterwards. Remember the empty seats on the hometown? He was like Jimmy Stewart's Harvey!

I must say I was vastly disappointed.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:06 pm

JBF wrote:This season, The Storyline was all about The Star Who Wasn't There... Bruthah Aaron.

Oh Bruthah...

I remember when Chris Harrison kept asking "Will Brooks come back?" in Desiree's finale. I kept wondering if Aaron would be there at final rose ceremony... or appearing on the live show afterwards. Remember the empty seats on the hometown? He was like Jimmy Stewart's Harvey!

I must say I was vastly disappointed.

You mean a remake of the movie
O Brother, Where art Thou? Remakes are aplenty these days laugh out loud!
I share your disappointment but enjoyed your insights .

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:07 pm

JBF wrote:I think we should all hang out in the unspoiled side come January.

Only these days, the whole editing of the show makes no sense whatsoever, so you can't go by that. The only guy who kept getting the label "husband" and any particular theme music on screen this season was Luke... and he was out at F4.

Thats because ever since they went to recycling contestants as leads, the best edit goes to next lead....the present lead and their F1 are already chopped liver as far as tptb are concerned. :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:10 pm

2cents

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:20 pm

MiaHawk wrote:2cents

Mia, you are on a roll! Seems there are lyrics abound in what we saw and you've captured them. The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 46 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:35 pm

RS blog on finale .

**edited**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no quoting rs's link)

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 46 Eb97c9
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 46 9zt107The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 46 XgicucThe Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 46 Oaw2uvThe Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 46 2pqw5k8The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 46 30szzauThe Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 46 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:46 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:RS blog on finale .

**edited**

He just keeps repeating the same dumb lies ! Not buying it  I think they are fine & totally in love ! I think it's just plain mean spirited and a pile of BS
They know what they have!

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:59 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
JBF wrote:Like I hinted above. The more vicious the edit, the more vicious "the social media" that the Bachelor/ette can sob about on After the Final Rose. Then we can all feel sorry for the struggling Final Couple. Mister Harrison: "How tough has it been on you guys?" Boo Hoo. Awwwwww!

It's funny though , where did that viciousness come from in editing laugh out loud? Was the editor constantly shaking his head and gritting his teeth while putting the film together ? Felt like it and the question could be why? Was it subliminal ? There are still those in the media that are not buying this story, so the boohoo sounds kinda like ax whine The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 46 3806527698
The editors are told by their boss what storyline to edit to the T. After they are done it is reviewed again and again and has online editing do the same. It's a tedious job. 
So it's not what the editors actually do. They are only doing their jobs.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:37 pm

Please do not quote RS's link as per Forum Rules. If you want to bring anything over, copy the blog, and give source as RS. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:44 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:
JBF wrote:Like I hinted above. The more vicious the edit, the more vicious "the social media" that the Bachelor/ette can sob about on After the Final Rose. Then we can all feel sorry for the struggling Final Couple. Mister Harrison: "How tough has it been on you guys?" Boo Hoo. Awwwwww!

It's funny though , where did that viciousness come from in editing laugh out loud? Was the editor constantly shaking his head and gritting his teeth while putting the film together ? Felt like it and the question could be why? Was it subliminal ? There are still those in the media that are not buying this story, so the boohoo sounds kinda like ax whine The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 46 3806527698
The editors are told by their boss what storyline to edit to the T. After they are done it is reviewed again and again and has online editing do the same. It's a tedious job. 
So it's not what the editors actually do. They are only doing their jobs.

I remember long ago when Fleissmeister tweeted that he had just finished "editing" episode 3 of Ashley's season and there was "a villain you won't believe". I think 70% of Bentley's material was created under HIS personal supervision. The Boss thought he was freakin' François Truffaut!

By comparison, VH1's Dating Naked must be a very boring show to edit.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:14 pm

IDK about that show. I knew someone well in reality tv editing, pay is low(they have to freelance to make $$) and work is very hard on the eyes and tedious. You go over and over and over each frame to get the exact storyline. On top of that they have to sign confidentiality forms, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IDK about that show. I knew someone well in reality tv editing, pay is low(they have to freelance to make $$) and work is very hard on the eyes and tedious. You go over and over and over each frame to get the exact storyline. On top of that they have to sign confidentiality forms, too.

Obviously Dating Naked is even more tiring because they have the additional task of *pixilating* all front ends. They used to do back ends too, but now leave them alone. This is surprising since ABC still sticks to black bars when somebody drops trou on Bachelor In Paradise and over Robby's "sorry Grandma" hotel lobby mooning scenes. Yet I think they let the bottoms go last season just so that they don't have to pay the editors extra.  giggling
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
mysthelma
snowandcold
Cocoasneeze
umngirl
nutty1
Lucas15
Sprite
Stacia620
Jolena
mindless
Lily