SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:13 am

We are only 4 episodes in and I for one am not convinced its one person or the other at the moment. She clearly is interested in a few of them but its too soon to call out one person. She is trying to get to know and find a connection with each one, and as the episodes unravel I believe we will start to see where her interest really lies.
One other thing that has nagged at me is what Osher said in his interview ( that pretty much from the get go he knew who the Leads were going to choose except Richie), so I cant help but wonder if Georgia already has her heart set on someone and the others are MOT guys. This could be the reason all the guys are that friendly while happily going along and why there also had to bring the intruders in. All will be revealed in due time I guess

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by spangler Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:03 pm

While Matty J is lovely, I don't think he'll make it very far. Just rewatched the first episode. His entrance was one of those ones they breeze through and don't show too much of the interaction. I think it will be out of Cameron, Lee, Courtney and Jake.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:34 pm

This, along with the media Cam has done (posted in his thread) for the magazines last week, makes me think for sure Cam is not F1 as I don't see them highlighting him and making him seem single and ready to mingle, imo, if he was with GL.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:46 pm

spangler wrote:While Matty J is lovely, I don't think he'll make it very far. Just rewatched the first episode. His entrance was one of those ones they breeze through and don't show too much of the interaction. I think it will be out of Cameron, Lee, Courtney and Jake.

I feel like it reflects Georgia not noticing him in the first episode as well.

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:57 pm

spangler wrote:While Matty J is lovely, I don't think he'll make it very far. Just rewatched the first episode. His entrance was one of those ones they breeze through and don't show too much of the interaction. I think it will be out of Cameron, Lee, Courtney and Jake.
I think Matty may make it far since s/caps suggest he may be in Singapore if going by speculation on the s/caps.
IA though that I don't see Matty as F1 but I could see him in F3 and even in F2.

Cameron to me seems to be getting a lot of media and doing media rounds (posted in his thread) doesn't seem like F1 at all, imo.
I can see Cam being in the running for next lead and won't be surprised if TPTB push him to be (especially if Lee ends up F1).

Courtney I think is friendzoned and I will be surprised if he makes F4 (if he does I think it will be just to play a role)

Jake seems to be a lock to get into F4/HTD with sleuthed BTS pics/video of him and Georgia in Gold Coast so I think he goes far.
1st SD seems to be a curse since none has ended up as F1 however a lot of F2s have (Nikki, Rochelle) so I could see Jake in F4 or as F2.
If F1 I will be very surprised and somewhat not as invested if he is as I don't care for him as much as Matty, Cam, Lee etc who I like more.

Lee I think is most likely to be F1 and reminds me most of Sam/Sash overall.
Lee has BTS pics of him and being stated to be in F4 so he along with Jake seem to be the 2 so far who are a lock for going far.

If I go by the pattern of this show, where they have always posted a photo of the F1 on their official SM before the season aired (Sasha, Alex, Snez) then I think Lee is most likely to be F1 based on that alone...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:04 pm

Maybe this is the wrong thread to mention it but G seemed to indicate in her FB interview when someone asked her about her front runners. She said that the guys whom she was most interested in got early dates (paraphrasing here). She said that was her little hint.

Most often on this show and in fact in RL also, contestants that don't catch the fancy of the lead upfront while making it towards the end are not the last people standing.
So far we have only seen Sean/Catherine that have deviated from this. While Matty just might be a stealth Catherine character, it would require the others to slip badly. jmo.

She still linked back to her pre-filming request that she was interested in a jokester like her which she got in the form of Lee.
Perhaps his inability to hold a tune at all (her other requirement) put the nail in the coffin for him instead. j/k

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:18 pm

nd4reality wrote:Maybe this is the wrong thread to mention it but G seemed to indicate in her FB interview when someone asked her about her front runners. She said that the guys whom she was most interested in got early dates (paraphrasing here). She said that was her little hint.

Most often on this show and in fact in RL also, contestants that don't catch the fancy of the lead upfront while making it towards the end are not the last people standing.
So far we have only seen Sean/Catherine that have deviated from this. While Matty just might be a stealth Catherine character, it would require the others to slip badly. jmo.

She still linked back to her pre-filming request that she was interested in a jokester like her which she got in the form of Lee.
Perhaps his inability to hold a tune at all (her other requirement) put the nail in the coffin for him instead. j/k
Great catch [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes

In the Telegraph interview ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) it definitely does sound like she was giving a hint, imo, especially with her say a bit of "inside knowledge"...

Add in Osher stating that only with Richie he couldn't pick it early on that I think Osher may have known who the F1 may have been from the beginning especially if Georgia made it more obvious?

I also agree about Georgia looking for someone like her - a jokester.

The official SM also seem to be posting about Lee and Georgia and their puns/jokes and how they are relationship goals so I think that could be a clue too  question

The Bachelorette Australia Georgia and Lee’s banter is legit relationship goals  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Bachelorette Australia Lee and Georgia are a pretty, punny pair. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:45 pm

Just to add: this was posted by the official account and it is mostly Georgia and Lee and showcasing their similar sense of humor so it could tie into what Georgia said she was looking for? They're both adorkable, imo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:27 am

I am beginning to wonder why the official FB page is highlighting Lee and Georgia's connection. Did they do this with Sam and Sash? It's just a bit too obvious IMO - which makes me wonder if they are setting the viewers up again?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:45 am

in_denial wrote:I am beginning to wonder why the official FB page is highlighting Lee and Georgia's connection. Did they do this with Sam and Sash? It's just a bit too obvious IMO - which makes me wonder if they are setting the viewers up again?
Yes they highlighted Sam and Sash a lot. Part of me wonders if they may do this again due to the backlash from Richie's season? Even last year, Sam W got lots of backlash (media saying he is the most hated man in Australia) when he let Heather go but lucky for him Heather was F4 and not F2 like Lana who was not like as much as Snez. Even then though viewers were still unhappy about how Sam went to the media saying he only saw Heather as a friend from the getgo and that caused some backlash again after his season ended so it helped with having a more obvious connection seen with Sam/Sash to get over the blindsiding a bit. Now I am not sure if that is the case here but if Lee ends up as F1 then it could be. If not, then it could be they just want drama again no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:48 am

see2love wrote:
One other thing that has nagged at me is what Osher said in his interview ( that pretty much from the get go he knew who the Leads were going to choose except Richie), so I cant help but wonder if Georgia already has her heart set on someone and the others are MOT guys. This could be the reason all the guys are that friendly while happily going along and why there also had to bring the intruders in. All  will be revealed in due time I guess

Great point! I wonder if Aaron's interview may be a clue in revealing how the guys felt?  question
If Lee ends up as F1 then I think that it could be a definite case of where the other guys knew.

Aaron is placing his bets on Georgia Love's affections and he seems pretty sure about Lee.

“Lee’s a great guy,” Aaron says.

“He’s got everything going for him, and just the way that Georgia responded to [Lee] it was quite obvious.

We all knew that he was probably going to win so we just thought, ‘Oh well, we’ll just see which pecking order we go out at."

“You know, you take a number between 2 and 15 and work out the order.”  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:43 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
see2love wrote:
One other thing that has nagged at me is what Osher said in his interview ( that pretty much from the get go he knew who the Leads were going to choose except Richie), so I cant help but wonder if Georgia already has her heart set on someone and the others are MOT guys. This could be the reason all the guys are that friendly while happily going along and why there also had to bring the intruders in. All  will be revealed in due time I guess

Great point! I wonder if Aaron's interview may be a clue in revealing how the guys felt?  question
If Lee ends up as F1 then I think that it could be a definite case of where the other guys knew.

Aaron is placing his bets on Georgia Love's affections and he seems pretty sure about Lee.

“Lee’s a great guy,” Aaron says.

“He’s got everything going for him, and just the way that Georgia responded to [Lee] it was quite obvious.

We all knew that he was probably going to win so we just thought, ‘Oh well, we’ll just see which pecking order we go out at."

“You know, you take a number between 2 and 15 and work out the order.”  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Seems like it tbh. even this new episodes had them all making plans for Rhys and Ryan to get time with her. Never seen a bachelor show where they guys were so "friendly" that they wanted others to spend time with the Lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
siena
Mmm
Roses Are Red
floret
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
Seabear
RomComet
mercieme
Just Looking
Margie C