SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:48 pm

Starting a running list for Lee potentially being F1.
I will start one for Matty as well unless someone gets to it first.

Feel free to quote and add to the list!

Lee as F1:
*Pre-show*
- only contestant from F4 shown in the pre-season promos
- only contestant from F3 with a pic of him on the official SM accounts posted before the season premiered (just like every single past F1)
- only one of 2 contestants (Sam was the other one) who had clip of M&G video posted on official FB account and titled "Meet Lee"
- only one of F3 who had pics of him in the media used before the show aired and similar to past F1s
- the first video the stylist posted of the show was of Lee (and only one from F4 posted) and tagged in post
- M&G shown out limo shown in Ep 1 and a bit longer (also reaction from Georgia shown in PI)
*Since the show premiered*
- had 1on1 chat shown in Ep 1
- IG video of Lee watching the first episode and watching himself meet Georgia and smiling (Georgia said she was watching the first episode too to see her meet her F1). Video was subsequently deleted (after it had been posted on this forum)
- had SD in Ep 3 (like Sasha/F1 and a few past F1s: Anna and Snez)
- only Lee got new music for his first kiss that was not heard before on any season (only one who has this for any season) so could be new F1 music? (It sounded like "A Thousand Years", the song used for Bella and Edward in Twilight Saga)
- stylist for the show posted pic of Lee and Georgia from their SD and tagged Lee in the pic as well as in the comments. Both Georgia and Lee liked the pic.
- article with Lee talking about how his competition
- OK mag article of the boys in swimwear and Lee in the middle with larger pic (Matty had small pic) so more like past F1s who all had larger pics in articles
- has doubt in his edit/struggling so could be part of a F1-arc
- has 2nd SD in the episode before HTD like Sasha/F1 did (although Sash only one)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:50 pm

Georgia said that she released someone early for her peace of mind.

I'm speculating that someone was Matty. Since he is already all in, perhaps he was professing his love to her at the LCD date and she couldn't continue to play any longer.
We have VOs in the season preview of him professing himself and then I can't fault you which has rejection written all over it. I can so hear this storyline in his Vos.

That magazine article so looked like a walk out to me. Except without fancy clothes like at the FRC. It could have been during his date. Jmo and wanted to put it here as well for you all to discuss. Quite frankly I would live it. I loved other leads for doing just that like Ali and Emily.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:07 pm

nd4reality wrote:Georgia said that she released someone early for her peace of mind.

I'm speculating that someone was Matty. Since he is already all in, perhaps he was professing his love to her at the LCD date and she couldn't continue to play any longer.
We have VOs  in the season preview of him professing himself  and then I can't fault you which has rejection written all over it. I can so hear this storyline in his Vos.

That magazine article so looked like a walk out to me. Except without fancy clothes like at the FRC. It could have been during his date. Jmo and wanted to put it here as well for you all to discuss. Quite frankly I would live it. I loved other leads for doing just that like Ali and Emily.

Are we sure she's not talking about Courtney?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:10 pm

Fifty wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Georgia said that she released someone early for her peace of mind.

We have VOs  in the season preview of him professing himself  and then I can't fault you which has rejection written all over it. I can so hear this storyline in his Vos.

Are we sure she's not talking about Courtney?

She could be.

of course. I'm just guessing based on the picture of her and Matty. They looked like they had a falling out or something. Jmo.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:29 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Starting a running list for Lee potentially being F1.

Lee as F1:
*Pre-show*
- only contestant from F3 with a pic of him on the official SM accounts posted before the season premiered (just like every single past F1)
- only one of 2 contestants (Sam was the other one) who had clip of M&G video posted on official FB account and titled "Meet Lee"
- only one of F3 who had pics of him in the media used before the show aired and similar to past F1s
- the first video the stylist posted of the show was of Lee (and only one from F4 posted) and tagged in post
- M&G shown out limo shown in Ep 1 and a bit longer (also reaction from Georgia shown in PI)
- IG video of Lee watching the first episode and watching himself meet Georgia and smiling (Georgia said she was watching the first episode too to see her meet her F1). Video was subsequently deleted (after it had been posted on this forum)
- only Lee got new music for his first kiss that was not heard before on any season (only one who has this for any season) so could be new F1 music? (It sounded like "A Thousand Years", the song used for Bella and Edward in Twilight Saga)
- stylist for the show posted pic of Lee and Georgia from their SD and tagged Lee in the pic as well as in the comments. Both Georgia and Lee liked the pic.
- article with Lee talking about how his competition
- OK mag article of the boys in swimwear and Lee in the middle with larger pic (Matty had small pic) so more like past F1s who all had larger pics in articles
- has 2nd SD in the episode before HTD like Sasha/F1 did (although Sash only one)

Im going with the tagging by Stringy. In which case one to look for in each season as she seems to have no chill now. Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 3806527698 She was a bit more discreet for Sam W season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:53 pm

nd4reality wrote:

She could be.

of course. I'm just guessing based on the picture of her and Matty. They looked like they had a falling out or something. Jmo.

The pic in New Idea to me just looks like maybe they know they've been spotted by the paps and are annoyed (pursed lips etc).  She seems pretty into him in the screencaps we have which are presumably later that day/night.  

I think what's most telling from the NI article is the quote: "They bought a trinket bell, on which you write a message... [t]heir bell said: "To eternal happiness and amazing relationships" (quote accompanied by photo of bell).

That sounds like a pretty vague, non-committal message to me, especially the relationships part - as if they're expecting to be having separate relationships.  I'm now thinking Lee F1, Matty F2 -- Matty Bach '17. Pls!

Quote source: New Idea October 24, 2016 issue, p. 20
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I was just about to post about the bell too.
I thought it was a positive sign and yes the plural relationships does make it more general, but a memento of heartbreak, I'm not so sure she would encourage that?
I know the photo of M&G looks a bit ordinary but that could be for so many reasons as you say, Matty has the sun in his eyes, Georgia's toe thongs are rubbing and she wished she made a different footwear choice, who knows. IMO it looks a bit everyday ordinary, like they are very comfortable with each other.
But I would think that because I am [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
:inlove
I could be reconciled with an F2 heartbreak eventually, if we see more of a Lee love story and if Matty is Bachelor 2017.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:17 am

Fifty wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Starting a running list for Lee potentially being F1.

Lee as F1:
*Pre-show*
- articles with Lee talking about how his he is there for Georiga, thinks she could be his soulmate, etc

Im going with the tagging by Stringy.  In which case one to look for in each season as she seems to have no chill now.  Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 3806527698  She was a bit more discreet for Sam W season.
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 3806527698 too true! I'm thinking if Lee is F1 then the only pattern that still stands from past seasons is that the F1 always has a pic of them posted on official SM accounts before the show airs.

Some more things to add to the list for Lee:
- before the seasons started, Georgia did a radio interview with a video posted where, imo, she was looking where Lee's pic was on the spin the wheel game as posted [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- Rove and Sam saying Team Lee from the beginning
- Tim/BachAUS1 saying Lee for the win and that he saw the chemistry between them straight away
- the Bach AU Twitter RT'd/tweeted the preview for Lee's SD and the only tweet they sent from the Bach AU account for any of the guys' dates. That it was about Lee reminds me of when they tweeted about Sasha/F1 and only Sasha.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:28 am

HOLD THE PHONE!  Has anyone already posted about this?

I'm just re-reading the New Idea article and in the second last paragraph it says "Although she spent the trip mostly with Lee and Matty, Georgia was also spotted on a third date, which suggests there was another suitor in Singapore".  

NOOOOOOOO!  Holy cow, maybe she takes all three of them to Singapore and Jake could still be F1?  Arrgghh I can't stand it!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:30 am

I'm going to work up the bones of a Matty for F1 list
No another news flash mid post.
I definitely can't do a Jake as F1 because my heart would not be in it.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:30 am

Bobette wrote:HOLD THE PHONE!  Has anyone already posted about this?

I'm just re-reading the New Idea article and in the second last paragraph it says "Although she spent the trip mostly with Lee and Matty, Georgia was also spotted on a third date, which suggests there was another suitor in Singapore".  

NOOOOOOOO!  Holy cow, maybe she takes all three of them to Singapore and Jake could still be F1?  Arrgghh I can't stand it!

I haven't read all the posts - so many! But the whole time, I couldn't help but think that there may have been the F3 in Singapore...meaning that Jake can still potentially be F1. I just have doubts as why Channel 10 would allow this huge spoiler.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:30 am

Hmm... how could there be 3 guys in Singapore if FDs are in Australia? scratch

It's just odd also that NI would say the top 2 but then say something else?

Sounds like they may be wanting to stir trouble kind of like what was done with the spoiler of Alex winning but Richie changing his mind?

question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
siena
Mmm
Roses Are Red
floret
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
Seabear
RomComet
mercieme
Just Looking
Margie C