SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:43 am

nylonvagabond wrote:
brownravens wrote:As in he could be saying it on a LCD? Or the context of the sentence in a conversation?

nd4reality wrote:

In what sentence would he say he can't fault her if he was f1 ? Just asking for someomnee POV on this.

At first I thought it could be something said right before elimination...but with this most recent date, Matty and Georgia seem to be able to talk on a different level than she can with the other guys that it just seems like a more intimate and familiar way of saying "You're stunning". He already describes her as the perfect girl in talking heads, so might as well add the "I can't find anything wrong with you"

do you mean instead of 'I can't fault you' he meant ' I can't find fault WITH you' ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by brownravens Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:45 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
lrose wrote:What is Lee's storyline? I don't really see any developing one going on so far and just the fact that he hasn't been focused on since his SD scratch
That she was very nervous around him and then so comfortable they both felt like they'd known each other for really long time. Tongue kissing shown too. Other than that, as posted by @carriager, Sasha didn't really have a storyline either and wasn't focused on at this point in the show until his 2nd SD so it could be the same here that Lee will be focused on again when he gets his 2nd SD right before HTDs (same as Sasha, and also same as Sasha since they both got their 1st SDs in ep 3)

TBH, I don't think storyline really matters this season. Cameron has the most storyline shown and he is sleuthed to be F5 so it seems the show is highlighting the storylines of non-F1s more at this time.

Part of me wonders if it is because the paps know who the F1 is (as the pap said IIRC they know who Georgia's F1 is).  
But why would the fact that the paps may know the winner change the actions of the producers to such an extreme extent? I thought there was an interview with a TPTB saying she was confident that paps didn't know and then a pap disputed right?

IMO with Richie's season, paps knew and Alex was still promoted, had a prominent storyline/wasn't in the background? IMO Nikki was more of the "initial spark/good date and faded for a bit" character. With Bette OZ S1, I think given SFro's history she got the most obvious edit i've ever seen so it's really hard to compare with this season.  
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:48 am

nd4reality wrote:
nylonvagabond wrote:
brownravens wrote:As in he could be saying it on a LCD? Or the context of the sentence in a conversation?

At first I thought it could be something said right before elimination...but with this most recent date, Matty and Georgia seem to be able to talk on a different level than she can with the other guys that it just seems like a more intimate and familiar way of saying "You're stunning". He already describes her as the perfect girl in talking heads, so might as well add the "I can't find anything wrong with you"

do you mean instead of 'I can't fault you' he meant ' I can't find fault WITH you'  ?

Yes! It sounds like to me the whole line is "i can't fault you, you're perfect". It doesn't feel like two sound bites spliced together.

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:54 am

brownravens wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
lrose wrote:What is Lee's storyline? I don't really see any developing one going on so far and just the fact that he hasn't been focused on since his SD scratch
That she was very nervous around him and then so comfortable they both felt like they'd known each other for really long time. Tongue kissing shown too. Other than that, as posted by @carriager, Sasha didn't really have a storyline either and wasn't focused on at this point in the show until his 2nd SD so it could be the same here that Lee will be focused on again when he gets his 2nd SD right before HTDs (same as Sasha, and also same as Sasha since they both got their 1st SDs in ep 3)

TBH, I don't think storyline really matters this season. Cameron has the most storyline shown and he is sleuthed to be F5 so it seems the show is highlighting the storylines of non-F1s more at this time.

Part of me wonders if it is because the paps know who the F1 is (as the pap said IIRC they know who Georgia's F1 is).  
But why would the fact that the paps may know the winner change the actions of the producers to such an extreme extent? I thought there was an interview with a TPTB saying she was confident that paps didn't know and then a pap disputed right?

IMO with Richie's season, paps knew and Alex was still promoted, had a prominent storyline/wasn't in the background? IMO Nikki was more of the "initial spark/good date and faded for a bit" character. With Bette OZ S1, I think given SFro's history she got the most obvious edit i've ever seen so it's really hard to compare with this season.  
I don't see the comparison to Alex since Alex got the White Rose (similar to Courtney since he got the yellow rose) so Alex would be more prominent on that reason alone especially given that the white rose 'power' was to have time in the private place at CPs. That said, Alex wasn't seen as an obvious edit by most of the viewers and even Alex and Richie themselves said that their love story wasn't shown.

For SamF's season, I think it was more obvious because it was a first season and because Sam had been engaged and dumped by Blake so they made sure to sell the Bette show since it was the first one ever. I however, think it has been obvious for Lee and it seems going by SM comments that viewers think so too since even with Cam being shown the most and pushed by the edit, comments still saying F1 is between Lee and Cam and both have been in the top 2 on the Love Leaderboard.

As posted above, Cam has the most storyline shown in Georgia's season since first episode (he is the only one who got an intro video out of possible F6), was shown a lot in first episode and longer chat, and has been continuous since then.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:14 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
brownravens wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

I don't see the comparison to Alex since Alex got the White Rose (similar to Courtney since he got the yellow rose) so Alex would be more prominent on that reason alone especially given that the white rose 'power' was to have time in the private place at CPs. That said, Alex wasn't seen as an obvious edit by most of the viewers and even Alex and Richie themselves said that their love story wasn't shown.

For SamF's season, I think it was more obvious because it was a first season and because Sam had been engaged and dumped by Blake so they made sure to sell the Bette show since it was the first one ever. I however, think it has been obvious for Lee and it seems going by SM comments that viewers think so too since even with Cam being shown the most and pushed by the edit, comments still saying F1 is between Lee and Cam and both have been in the top 2 on the Love Leaderboard.

As posted above, Cam has the most storyline shown in Georgia's season since first episode (he is the only one who got an intro video out of possible F6), was shown a lot in first episode and longer chat, and has been continuous since then.
I guess the thing I'm curious about in Richie's season the whole country and definitely social media though Nikki was winner. TPTB know how to mess with the viewers especially setting up favourites - IMO Lee is being set up as much as Cam, if not more seeing as many people don't think Cam is necessarily the winner but just super cute.

I dunno but based on the lack of Matty J on the Bette Au insta, georgia's media and stuff - it feels like the come from nowhere story is being pushed. Not to say Matty will win but that is easier to see it as a better edit than Lee repeating Sasha from Bette 1. Also the fact that in the media Lee has been talking about his father's cancer but that hasn't been addressed in show is kind of odd. Aren't F1s given maximum material?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:27 am

^ I think Richie's season is an anomaly and not like usual seasons so hard to compare his Bach season to this Bette season, imo.

When comparing any season, regardless of Bette/Bach, they seem to always have a favorite non-F1 contestant who has a shock elimination:
- Heather/F4
- Richie/F3
- Nikki/F2
- Cam/F5 as sleuthed for this season

Because Nikki was in F2 this made Richie's season different from any other season, imo, because the favorite contestant who has a shock elimination is usually always eliminated before FRC. It's why I believe that Olena was supposed to be F2 and Nikki F3 but Olena caught onto it all and made it impossible for producers/Richie to take her to FRC since it wouldn't be believable at all.

So other than Nikki, in all past seasons for BachAU/BetteAU, when it comes to the F2, the F1 is always preferred by the viewers over the F2. 

With Cam going out at F5, that leaves Lee, Jake, Courtney, and Matty J to be the favorite and preferred F1. 

Out of those 4, Lee is most liked (going by SM comments. the love leaderboard, and that he has a fan account already on IG) by viewers so if he is in the F2 I think he would be preferred for F1 than the others. 

Now things can change, but that's how I see it atm and the fact that the show is not highlighting Matty on their SM makes me think this is the case even more so since not posting about Matty makes the focus on Cam for pre-F4 and Lee for post-F4.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:31 pm

I don't have a favorite - not enough time to get invested, just pop in to see what is going on. One comment from Romance Realist - Georgia did initiate at least one kiss with Matty J. I think the guys get awed by her and want to respect her and their mates in the house and are in a little bit of a quandary about what to do when they really want to kiss her. I saw this with Courtney, too.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5308

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:52 am

nd4reality wrote:
brownravens wrote:How come the VO with "he can't fault her" is a clue against Matty J?

Didn't Sam Wood's season have Snez in the VO saying I love you?

In what sentence would he say he can't fault her if he was f1 ? Just asking for someomnee POV on this.

I see it being said in two scenarios: as his LCD date, laying it all on the line for Georgia (as brownravens has suggested). Or F2 speech after being rejected. The only thing that makes me wonder is that he doesn't sound upset at all - it sounds very composed, so I am thinking it is mostly likely LCD (regardless of whether he is F1 or not).

Also, has it been definitely confirmed as Matty? I know that there was a possibility brought up that it could have been Jake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:22 am

nd4reality wrote:So who got the f1 entrance music and editing in episode 1 then ?

@realist.   The other point regarding Matty is that his storyline is changing and developing, his and Courtney. Normally we have a developing storyline for the f1.

what keeps throwing me is that G herself bringing  up the fact that there are people we haven't seen too much of , people that were not front runners that are very important to her. Courtney was the FIR and clearly the other developing storyline. so she is referring to Matty in all her interviews.
Matty for the one going far and Courtney for the one whose relationship crashed and burned IMO.

I ciuld see all the reasons you mentioned as pros for Matty to be f1.
THe clue against him  could be his VO from the season preview saying that he can't fault her. He is not the f1 if he is the one saying that.
Jmo.

Not sure that it means anything...but Courtney was the one that had the similar Alex limo entrance music. I am just waiting to see if he will get the F1 first kiss music! I will be shocked (and disappointed) if he does.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:28 am

I have noticed that the last preview (of Rhys and Sam date) shows Matty a lot. When he is not speaking, the camera pans to him and we see his shocked expression. Why would Matty's reaction be highlighted more than the others? Am I overthinking it?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:40 am

AllAboutLove wrote:To compare Bette seasons to each other...

Georgia Bette S2 - per sleuthing, the last male voice heard in the season preview is Matty J.
SamF Bette S1 - the last male voice heard in the season preview was Richie/F3.

AllAboutLove wrote:

Georgia Love Season Preview, my video

Sam Frost Season Preview, my video

Regarding the season promo, there were two things I noticed. I believe it was discussed earlier also so forgive me.

At 1:34, the. Scene where it seems the f3 are lined up. We see both Lee and Jake drop their head down but we also see for a split second, Matty lift his up. In that case, Matty would have been called first which lines up with all the sleuthing done that he is one of the f2.

Something else which I could be totally wrong about.

There is a brief scene of Jake standing with a black jacket and Shirt. It looks like he was eliminated to me. Can one of you take a look ? If that is the case and he is one of the f2 then Matty is our f1. Can one of you see if he looked upset ? I'll go back to check the minute on the vid. Around 1:44 or so.

Last edited by nd4reality on Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:46 am

nd4reality wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:To compare Bette seasons to each other...

Georgia Bette S2 - per sleuthing, the last male voice heard in the season preview is Matty J.
SamF Bette S1 - the last male voice heard in the season preview was Richie/F3.

AllAboutLove wrote:

Regarding the season promo, there were two things I noticed. I believe it was discussed earlier also so forgive me.

At 1:34, the. Scene where it seems the f3 are lined up. We see both Lee and Jake drop their head down but we also see for a split second, Matty lift his up. In that case, Matty would have been called first which lines up with all the sleuthing done that he is one of the f2.

Something else which I could be totally wrong about.

There is a brief scene of Jake standing with a black jacket and Shirt. It looks like he was eliminated to me. Can one of you take a look ? If that is the case and he is one of the f2 then Matty is our f1. Can one of you see if he looked upset ? I'll go back to check the minute on the vid.

That was Jake on the premiere night!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
siena
Mmm
Roses Are Red
floret
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
Seabear
RomComet
mercieme
Just Looking
Margie C