SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Miyala Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:55 pm

I wouldnt mind Matty J as the next bachelor

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:03 pm

brownravens wrote:I guess the thing I'm curious about in Richie's season the whole country and definitely social media though Nikki was winner. TPTB know how to mess with the viewers especially setting up favourites - IMO Lee is being set up as much as Cam, if not more seeing as many people don't think Cam is necessarily the winner but just super cute.

I dunno but based on the lack of Matty J on the Bette Au insta, georgia's media and stuff - it feels like the come from nowhere story is being pushed. Not to say Matty will win but that is easier to see it as a better edit than Lee repeating Sasha from Bette 1.
Regarding the bolded about Cam: Who are these people? From looking at the official FB posts about Cam a lot of people see Cam as the F1/winner and want him to win

Regarding the "come from nowhere story": this is the typical darkhorse storyline. Most contestants seen as darkhorses (Olena for example) have this edit and are not F1. That doesn't mean Matty won't be F1 but it is a strike against him, imo.

Regarding it being a better edit for the darkhorse storyline than Lee repeating Sasha/F1... I am not sure how it is a better edit? I think it's subjective to what is a better edit and what is more enjoyable to watch. For me, after Richie's season, and since this is a back-to-back show for Bach to Bette, I think the better edit is the one where it is more obvious (as is the case with Sasha/F1) and not the same shock factor as was the case with Nikki.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:47 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
brownravens wrote:I guess the thing I'm curious about in Richie's season the whole country and definitely social media though Nikki was winner. TPTB know how to mess with the viewers especially setting up favourites - IMO Lee is being set up as much as Cam, if not more seeing as many people don't think Cam is necessarily the winner but just super cute.

I dunno but based on the lack of Matty J on the Bette Au insta, georgia's media and stuff - it feels like the come from nowhere story is being pushed. Not to say Matty will win but that is easier to see it as a better edit than Lee repeating Sasha from Bette 1.
Regarding the bolded about Cam: Who are these people? From looking at the official FB posts about Cam a lot of people see Cam as the F1/winner and want him to win

Regarding the "come from nowhere story": this is the typical darkhorse storyline. Most contestants seen as darkhorses (Olena for example) have this edit and are not F1. That doesn't mean Matty won't be F1 but it is a strike against him, imo.

Regarding it being a better edit for the darkhorse storyline than Lee repeating Sasha/F1... I am not sure how it is a better edit? I think it's subjective to what is a better edit and what is more enjoyable to watch. For me, after Richie's season, and since this is a back-to-back show for Bach to Bette, I think the better edit is the one where it is more obvious (as is the case with Sasha/F1) and not the same shock factor as was the case with Nikki.

IMO - Literally everyone I've spoken to that watches Bette IRL is like Cam is so Cute but he's not gonna win. But he's so cute and comes across so well that of course he's very popular on social media. That love leaderboard is fairly inaccurate - it also includes hashtags which is why Sam is so popular and people don't know the difference between Matt and Matty J. Otherwise why is is the latter more popular than the former.

As for the darkhorse storyline - i just thought it was interesting not necessarily plausible. When has the darkhorse ever won?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:05 pm

^ While I also don't see Cam winning, I do think that the comments on SM for his pics that are top comments about him winning may suggest that viewers see him as winning which isn't surprising given how much he has been pushed both by edit and by the official SM. I also doubt that the majority of viewers think he is going to be eliminated without a HTD which is why I think the show is pushing him so much as is the media (they may want him for next lead since the show and media did the same thing with Richie last year).

The love leaderboard for past seasons have been a bit odd with some of the votes but overall have always indicated frontrunners and fan favorites so I don't think it is inaccurate when it comes to that (since last year it was Richie and Sasha who were on the top of the love leaderboard closer to HTDs). Currently Cam and Lee are both on the top of the love leaderboard and Matty J is not which is a bit surprising but then when I look at SM comments on the official SM accounts it's not too surprising since the show hasn't been highlighting Matty on SM as much as Cam which makes me think that if he is not F1 that they are pushing Cameron instead for possible next lead.  

Regarding past seasons on AU show (Bach S1-S4 and Bette S1), dark horses have never been F1.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:05 pm

If dark horse means a person that the lead genuinely did not consider initially and had limited attraction to like Matty then only once on this series. Jmo.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:07 pm

Bringing this here as it's an article from September 7 (so after FRC filmed and before the show aired) and asking about if Lee or Cam are Georgia's new boyfriend.

That the article only focuses on Cam and Lee it seems the media pre-show airing focused on these two the most and also interesting since out of possible F5 only Lee and Cam were included in the promo before the season aired and had pics of them on the official SM accounts before the show aired.

Another thing that stands out to me is that the leaderboard has Cam and Lee in the top 2 and it seems to correspond to a lot of the pre-season media/articles about them both as well where Lee and Cam are the main focus

Here is another article pre-show about Lee and Cam [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Are either of these guys Georgia Love’s new boyfriend?
SEPTEMBER 7, 2016
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
“DOES my azz look big in this?”

That’s how we meet Lee on The Bachelorette, as he pulls a donkey up to potential new girlfriend Georgia Love, in an unusual attempt to make a big first impression.

Until now, fans have been feeding on just tiny morsels of information about these suitors lining up for roses on the new season of the reality show — but Channel Ten has finally delved a little deeper.

Cameron is a 26-year-old firefighter. He’s tall, dark and handsome and really wants to get married and have kids.

Lee, 35, is a mechanical plumber from Melbourne and is a “hopeless romantic” with a penchant for dad jokes (see azz story above.) He was also once crowned ‘Victoria’s Hottest Tradie.’

As for the rest of them? We’ll have to wait until the season premieres on September 21.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:05 pm

Color me confused.  Thought Matty is in Singapore and supposedly Singapore is where the F2's dates are held?

p.s. Cam and Lee look interchangeable.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:12 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Color me confused.  Thought Matty is in Singapore and supposedly Singapore is where the F2's dates are held?

p.s.  Cam and Lee look interchangeable.
Do we know yet if F3 went to Singapore though, like F3 in Bali for Richie's season? That could place Matty in Singapore at F3, although I'm not completely up to date as I've been away!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:20 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Color me confused.  Thought Matty is in Singapore and supposedly Singapore is where the F2's dates are held?

p.s.  Cam and Lee look interchangeable.
Do we know yet if F3 went to Singapore though, like F3 in Bali for Richie's season? That could place Matty in Singapore at F3, although I'm not completely up to date as I've been away!

there has been a lot of speculation via Scs in these threads that the f3 dates were in aus and the f2 lcds and FRC in Singapore.

On another note, after reading the recent media articles I have come up with the storyline and obstacle for the f2 if they are Lee and Matty. Matty the guy who is ready to settle down VS Lee who does not and only wants to date. The viewing public will rally behind the contestant willing to marry of course. Followed by the usual drama and sides taken. Jmo.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:42 pm

They are certainly putting a lot of effort into Cam if he is F5. I don't think he is F1 but I'm not convinced he is F5 yet either????

What we think we know
Matty in Singapore - nail polish
Jake -HTD - video

Courtney Scaps left - plane, beach, couch, singing
Lee Scaps left - fave movies date, bike, singing
Matty Scaps left - single date, kissing(white shirt), kissing nail polish, singing
Jake Scaps left - yacht Sydney harbour, HTD, singing
Cam Scaps left - singing

Have i left anything out?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:52 pm

Cam with the blind fold.

Other scenes from the season preview...

The clip of a guy in a grey suit walking away from G. Appears to be Courtney. Probably after f4 RC.

The clip of the 3 guys at a RC where it looks like Mattys name was called first.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:54 am

Notice this is a long post, sorry!

Well I am reeled into this season and spent some time with my own sleuthing in the last couple days.  I have tried to follow along the SC thread etc.  Since I haven't participated here much and didn't watch Sam W's season I am being reeled in to this madness LOL, I was able to watch Richie's season un-spoiled, I was team Nikki but saw the relationship with Alex.    I dabbled in sleuthing at the very end trying to figure out what I didn't see from an editing point of view.  I am the person who thinks that the basic editing in one franchise stays pretty close to the same on each season.    I re-watched Richie's episode 1 of meeting out of the limo which I immediately noticed that tptb showed us during the limo introductions the story was given to us, I just didn't notice it.  In other seasons there was talk about preview-limo entrance placement-the music-M&G 1:1-FIR etc.  So, since I immediately noticed in Richie's E1 they gave us the key players, I went and re-watched Sam F's E1.  I watched that season so I knew who the key players were and sure enough tptb gave us the key players in her E1 also.
So, I went and re-watched Georgia's E1 and sure enough they gave us her key players.

So yes, I went back and watch Richie's and Sam's E1 and started to make notes.  I marked down who had a video, who had VO, what VO said, Who had a long walk, who had ITM, was their a personal reaction shown, either from lead or bach/rette, etc. etc.  When I was done doing that, with those two seasons sure enough things started to line up.  It showed who was the F1, MOT, F3-F4, sexy one, funny one, drama one.  

So, the next thing I did was I went to Sam W's season (which I didnt watch) and watched E1 and took notes of the same thing.  I was able once again identify the key players and the F1, MOT, sexy one, drama one F3-F4.  I still haven't watched that season in full but noticed the Emily was switched with Lana F2.  Emily would have been F3-F4 due to the M&G introduction etc IMO.

So, I did the same thing with Georgia's season.  
IMO Matty J is not the F1 he has the same edit during that episode as Rachel F4 (Richie's) Faith F5 (Richie's) Heather (Sam W) as for Sam F's season Michael F2 (Sam F).  All of these edits were part of what I call "quick intros".  They were part of the MOT group.  They were spotlights briefly with no reaction comments etc.  

He also was part of the break for commercial spotlight before the limos arrive just like Rachel (Richie's), Alex (Sam F), Emily & Heather (Sam W).

IMO the F1 lines up by the edit to be Jake F1.  The limo, VO, what VO was saying, ITM not during M & G, the long walk in, lead's VO reaction, ITMs, Jake's reaction, ITM in the house, part of the break for commercial highlight intro.   I am okay if I am wrong, I was surprised that all seasons were pretty much a match in total.  

This exercise was to see if F1 held true and I think it did...we shall see.  The exercise also gives us the F6 Jake, Matty J, Clancy, Cameron, Courtney, Lee just like the other seasons gave me the F6.  In what order of elimination that becomes harder.  In the other seasons the F3 showed VO of entrance talking about meeting the bach/ette - Richie (Sam F), Sarah (Sam W), Oleana (Richie).  

In Georgia's season the VO entrance talking about love was different because there were no intro videos before the limos arrived IMO the videos since Sam W season the F1 has not been featured. SamF F1 (Sasha) was featured.  Sam W video highlighted F3 Sarah F4 Heather F5 Nina.  Richie's season no top five in videos.
Cameron had a intro video but has other things missing to place him IMO higher them F5.

As for the prediction of order makes it hard to say because I have read posts about sleuthing and Matty J in singapore but IMO he isn't.  

My possible finals with out going by SC;
F1 Jake
F2 Lee
F3 Matty J/Clancy
F4 Clancy/Matty J
F5 Courtney/Cameron
F6 Cameron/Courtney

So let's have some fun and see if you see what I see LOL...sorry again for long post

Last edited by 4health on Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:37 am; edited 2 times in total

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
siena
Mmm
Roses Are Red
floret
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
Seabear
RomComet
mercieme
Just Looking
Margie C