SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:21 pm

fangirlsamuri wrote:
nd4reality wrote:No I haven't. Did she bring it up with Jake or vice versa ?
He asked her what was her main reason for doing this whole thing and then she told him she has some major changes in her life, which branched out to her mom

Ok thanks.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:25 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:OMG I loved Matty J last night! Where did he come from?!? If Jake is f1 that would be the first f1 who got the very first one on one date hey???? love her guys she is lucky eyedrool and I agree with u guys Lee for Bach :yes:

ETA: I guess it would explain why she was doing interviews in the Gold Coast isn't that where Jake lives? question

That's what I wondered when making the pro/con list for Jake for F1 upthread and the video of her doing the radio interview. It just seemed like it could be a convenient meet up for her and Jake if he is F1 and I don't recall other contestants going to Gold Coast in person. I think Sam W may have done radio interview but I am not sure if it was in person like Georgia was. question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:17 pm

I must admit that I really don't sleuth in the sense that I don't compare s/c's or check out what people are doing post show or compare music. I get that information here. Mostly I just watch the show and base my opinion on what I see on the screen in terms of body language and what I know of how these shows are edited.

I have yet to watch the two latest episodes, but one of the things that I like about this season is that every time there is a new episode and I come here to see what happened and if F1 has finally been figured out, the consensus seems to change. There always seem to be new theories about who the F1 is depending on who got the last date or SQT.

It is a pleasant change that the lead seems to be genuinely interested in several different contenders and they in her. There really are several possibilities for Georgia's F1 and I can't wait to see who it turns out to be in the end.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:25 pm

Sprite wrote:I must admit that I really don't sleuth in the sense that I don't compare s/c's or check out what people are doing post show or compare music. I get that information here. Mostly I just watch the show and base my opinion on what I see on the screen in terms of body language and what I know of how these shows are edited.

I have yet to watch the two latest episodes, but one of the things that I like about this season is that every time there is a new episode and I come here to see what happened and if F1 has finally been figured out, the consensus seems to change. There always seem to be new theories about who the F1 is depending on who got the last date or SQT.

It is a pleasant change that the lead seems to be genuinely interested in several different contenders and they in her. There really are several possibilities for Georgia's F1 and I can't wait to see who it turns out to be in the end.
:yes: This is probably why I am enjoying this season more than any season I've seen before. Lovable lead, lovable guys, F1 that isn't so obvious that it is boring to watch.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:38 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:OMG I loved Matty J last night! Where did he come from?!? If Jake is f1 that would be the first f1 who got the very first one on one date hey???? love her guys she is lucky eyedrool and I agree with u guys Lee for Bach :yes:

ETA: I guess it would explain why she was doing interviews in the Gold Coast isn't that where Jake lives? question

That's what I wondered when making the pro/con list for Jake for F1 upthread and the video of her doing the radio interview. It just seemed like it could be a convenient meet up for her and Jake if he is F1 and I don't recall other contestants going to Gold Coast in person. I think Sam W may have done radio interview but I am not sure if it was in person like Georgia was.  question

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] there are few articles/videos about Georgia being in Adelaide this week. I think because Georgia is on a career break she can actually go around and do media in these places.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:10 pm

^ good point [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:19 pm

At this point I really don't know who wins and really am not fussed as Georgia will make the decision that is right for her. I do though have a niggley feeling that I would prefer Jake not to win, dont know why. I am wondering though there Georgia's comment about no Rose ceremony comes in. Is it in regards to Courntey or Cam. I believe Courtney is more likely to walk away and I will be really interested in who he thinks F1 is. I think he will be correct and would have seen that connection.

The thing that baffles me is why is Lee single. Out of all the guys I don't get that one question I think there must be a hurdle there and I don't think it is being shown.

It will be interesting to see HTD and the boys out of the bubble. I think at this point I have more questions than answers
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:30 pm

Hello to all,

I've been in awe of the sleuthing skills of so many of you.  Not to single anyone out particularly, just read your post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I remember the sleuthing nail polish of Sam Frost came to mind!

Watched the HTD preview and noticed that Georgia's clothes - light blue off-shoulder may match what she wore in yesterday's spoiler photos with Jake?

The other navy blue flowery blouse - is that the same as the one in the Bilgola Beach photos in early Aug? Google -"Are things getting serious? Bachelorette Georgia Love enjoys ANOTHER date with Courtney Dober and pair even share a passionate kiss" in Daily Mail. Its the last 5 photos. Georgia is wearing black leather jacket over a slightly longer blouse. Would love to hear your POV.

Sorry cant seem to post links (new member rules) and dont know yet how to make screencaps.

Last edited by Love_is_Eternal on Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Mistake and add explanation for comments)
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:06 am

Welcomeparty! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Great first post and sleuthing! I will copy your post to the s/cap thread for further sleuthing of s/caps yes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:52 am

From page 8  of this thread

AllAboutLove wrote:Regarding the music heard during first kiss...
Past F1s (Sasha/BetteAUS1, Alex/BachAUS4, and Snez/BachAUS3) all had the exact same music riff during their first kiss

Note: So far for Georgia's season, the two guys Georgia has kissed (Jake and Lee) do not have this same music riff

Richie/F3 had the same music riff (beginning part) heard before his first kiss so not during his kiss like the F1s

from Courtney thread:

Love_is_Eternal wrote:Just finished watching Ep 7.  The music for Courtney's first kiss is the F1 first kiss music from Richie, Sam Frost and Sam Wood seasons!

I am now super confused!

from page 9 of this thread :

Joy15 wrote:wow!! great catch regarding the riff heard during first kiss [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]... clapping!

now watch Courtney gets one .... giggling

Ive called it long time ago!! Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 3806527698

I actually think the 'backlash' discussion would be fit to Courtney out of GL's remaining men. To get him to be the F1...GL had to eliminated Lee (fan favs, next lead material) as F3 and Matty (charming, swoon-worthy, who adored her to the max) as F2. The least invested, not so stand up guy become the F1 would potentially disappoint viewers, esp the fans of the F2 and F3. IMO

I think i have found too many F1 edit nuggets pointing to him for him not to be the F1. Unless the editors messed up with us again like they did on Richie's. Still need to wait more. If Courtney made it to F3...then my findings may hold some significance. TWT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:14 am

Does anyone know if Jake has the last 2SD. From Richie's season, did Nikki have the last 2SD? It could possibly mean Jake is F2 or the first person to get a date now has the last 2SD perhaps. Just throwing this in as an alternative. Also DM have also noted that Matty J's 2SD was like Sasha's date where they learnt how to dance. They are talking about the parallels of that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:24 am

Fifty wrote:Does anyone know if Jake has the last 2SD.  From Richie's season, did Nikki have the last 2SD?  It could possibly mean Jake is F2 or the first person to get a date now has the last 2SD perhaps.  Just throwing this in as an alternative.  Also DM have also noted that Matty J's 2SD was like Sasha's date where they learnt how to dance.  They are talking about the parallels of that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think the working theory is that Lee gets the last SD before hometowns as there is definitely a GD where all 5 of the guys are there.

In Richie's season Olena got the first 2nd SD, then Keira (same ep as Olena) and intruder Steph got ones, then Alex got the second 2nd SD, followed by Nikki. At the F6 stage they had an ep with 2 2nd SD for Faith and Rachel, and then F5 all had a camping date.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
siena
Mmm
Roses Are Red
floret
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
Seabear
RomComet
mercieme
Just Looking
Margie C