SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Just Looking Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:44 pm

LingLing wrote:oh I hope this is true.  I would be happy with either Lee or Matty.

If this is true, Matty J and Lee are IMO the best fits for Georgia from what I've seen so far and their lifestyles etc. I do love Matty but I also am impressed with Lee and I can't wait to see their SD on Wednesday as it could tell us a lot.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by 4health Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:49 pm

robinvi wrote:I think that is a revolt from last season. They have learned their lesson. However if they look at the comments on social media production will see people are enjoying the season. I also believe that production asked for the F2 to spoiled so the audience will be excited that the two favorites are the final two. I think knowing this will bring more people in. Lastly if we meaning the forum started to speculate that Jake might be F1 than others will too, this might make the audience mad and cause less viewership. With that being sad there aren't any pictures so we don't know if it is 100%.

I think this is an "out liar" article....with no pictures. In this day and age if you are going to state "being spotted" in Singapore you would have pictures. When Alex spotted in the airport with her luggage and then the image of that luggage in the van earlier in the filming finale that was "photo" proof and a leap I would take and agree with. Too bad that the public didn't want to believe it and be shocked by the finale outcome. I will believe when I see the images......I have taken that leap before with some things sleuthed in past seasons and I was burned LOL. I am just sitting back from here on out and watch whatever happens this week and waiting for new screencaps.

TPTB (especially AUS) do love hiding the F1 story with a hint of a love story.....they have never shown it open and honest ever. I am staying in my own little corner and waiting.... handwave

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:55 pm

robinvi wrote:I think that is a revolt from last season. They have learned their lesson. However if they look at the comments on social media production will see people are enjoying the season. I also believe that production asked for the F2 to spoiled so the audience will be excited that the two favorites are the final two. I think knowing this will bring more people in. Lastly if we meaning the forum started to speculate that Jake might be F1 than others will too, this might make the audience mad and cause less viewership. With that being sad there aren't any pictures so we don't know if it is 100%.

I 100% believe this argument about the production team - the edit also supports this statement above that it is done such that we are supporting both these men at the same time. I mentioned this in the sc thread but they're positioning Matty J's vulnerabilities as well as Lee's this makes both guys endearing to the public. Both of them have also been portrayed as considerate and friendly to their rivals rather than envious or back-stabbing. Lee is more hidden than Matty at the current moment with a lot of doubt emerging around him. While Matty had the arch and a late comer so less of the initial 'he's F1' decision making by the audience. I like this approach from them vs. what they did throwing someone under the bus with AN & Richie
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:56 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:If Lee and Matty are F2 then that I think it could be a win-win for fans... one of them could be F1 and the other one the Bachelor!!

cheerleader

Exactly!! I think the production team did very very well and played this one very smoothly for the audience!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:57 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:snipped
We pretty much knew Matty was a dead cert but if Jake gets through over Lee now I'll be crushed.  Just one blurry pic of Lee in Singapore is all I need to start rejoicing!

giggling I also need just one blurry pic of Lee in Singapore to start rejoicing. :yes: Praying

I was 99.9% sure Jake was F1 but would be so, so happy to be wrong.  Need.  Those.  Pics.  Nothing at all on the New Idea website or Facebook page, which I find disheartening.  If this turns out not to be true it'll be the meanest thing they could have done to us!

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the mags did the same thing posting about who were in the finale with no pics (and then released them later on) for Richie's season.

For Georgia's season, the paps (and mags I would guess since they get their info from them) know who the F1 is from this season so this could be their way to release info of spoilers without making it 100% yet like they did with Richie's season.

One interesting thing is that if Lee and Matty are F2, then the inside source I posted about and the one [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted about will be correct since they both said F2 are Lee and Matty.

ETA: as posted by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the SM/Media thread, there are pics in the article that confirm Lee and Matty for F2.
Sundy wrote:CONFIRMED. pics of both in the magazine. I have it in my hands
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:10 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the mags did the same thing about being spotted with no pics (and then released them later on) for F2 for Richie's season.

For Georgia's season, the paps (and mags I would guess since they get their info from them) know who the F1 is from this season so this could be there way to once again filter in info like they did with Richie's season.

One interesting thing is that if Lee and Matty are F2, then the inside source I posted about and the one [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted about will be correct since they both said F2 are Lee and Matty.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I would rather see Lee have his own Bach show (I know he still could) and as I have stated I am not a Matty J F1 gal, don't see it as a viewer and waiting to see as an out the box sleuther this time around. LOL This season I think all her men are the best I have seen and will be happy for GL either way. This week will tell us a lot and I hope see things move forward with Lee, I love him, I just don't see their love story yet. I really don't see any true love story (Matty J is a great guy, but no romance for me) with anyone really. All I see is Georgia saying to Courtney's face "I really like you" I haven't seen her say that to any of the sleuthed F3. JMO

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:12 pm

emusha wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:If Lee and Matty are F2 then that I think it could be a win-win for fans... one of them could be F1 and the other one the Bachelor!!

cheerleader

Exactly!! I think the production team did very very well and played this one very smoothly for the audience!

Now that Lee and Matty are confirmed to be in F2 (as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted there are pics of them) I think this could have been their plan all along with the edit. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:12 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the mags did the same thing posting about who were in the finale with no pics (and then released them later on) for Richie's season.

For Georgia's season, the paps (and mags I would guess since they get their info from them) know who the F1 is from this season so this could be their way to release info of spoilers without making it 100% yet like they did with Richie's season.

ETA: as posted by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the SM/Media thread, there are pics in the article that confirm Lee and Matty for F2.
Sundy wrote:CONFIRMED. pics of both in the magazine. I have it in my hands

HELLELUJAH!!!  Wonderful, wonderful news.  Now I don't even care which of them wins! cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:16 pm

I love Lee but he's not outgoing enough to have his own show. Matty is IMO.
Cam is swoonworthy too so either would be great candidates.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:27 pm

I think Lee is outgoing. Anyone that can wear speedos in public like him definitely is more outgoing, imo giggling

I think the show and edit may be more about Lee's doubts and fears and not highlighting the other aspects of his personality. His SM post-show will likely show more that he is outgoing, or at least, healthily confident in himself (as are the other guys). So I think it's the show itself and the situation where he feels more vulnerable that makes him seem less so.

I am definitely on the Lee for F1 or Bach train and I can say the same for Matty as well, so a win-win in many ways which makes this finale one that I will be half dreading and half excited about.  :nervous  :crazed  cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LingLing Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:36 pm

I agree that Matty would carry the show better than Lee so if they really are the F2, then I hope Lee is F1 and Matty new Bachelor. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LingLing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
siena
Mmm
Roses Are Red
floret
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
Seabear
RomComet
mercieme
Just Looking
Margie C