SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

leatherpants - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:54 am

I have been wondering if they will go for a more obvious edit this time round - like they did with Sasha and Sam? If so, then I think Lee is F1.

Back to top Go down

leatherpants - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:32 am

in_denial wrote:I have been wondering if they will go for a more obvious edit this time round - like they did with Sasha and Sam? If so, then I think Lee is F1.
I hope they do go for a more obvious edit and the love story seen more than it was with Richie and Alex as I'd rather have a love story to watch than mystery/misdirecting.

ITA that if they do go with a more obvious edit then I can see Lee as F1 for sure. He just seems so happy in that video of him watching himself meet Georgia too beatingheart If he is not F1 then it may be he is smiling though and remembering the good times? That's kind of sad to think about him watching back if he is not F1 (for all the guys invested) sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:02 am

Why is there only one video up for Lee's date on Tenplay?? Don't potential F1's get at least 2.

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:29 am

AllAboutLove wrote:If what Georgia said is true, then Georgia has only had a safe house visit (SHV) 1x since filming ended around August 26 -- so once in the past month.

I think from past seasons, the lead/F1 usually meet 1x every 3 weeks or so, so I can see this being the case especially since filming wrapped so near when the series ended (Sam Frost's season for comparison wrapped in the beginning of July and aired in September so Georgia's season is less turn-around time)

During an interview with KIIS FM's Kyle & Jackie O Show, the 27-year-old tried to dodge questions about her sex life while revealing she and her secret lover have only seen each other once since the finale.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hmm that is super odd. imo.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:00 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:Why is there only one video up for Lee's date on Tenplay?? Don't potential F1's get at least 2.
They have SM posts of his date but only the one longer (4 min) video of the date. Are the videos usually that long? IA though that the potential F1s usually get more videos on the site for their dates. Lee has more videos and extra clips/images of him than he does of his date which makes it seem like the emphasis is on him being alone rather than with the lead? I'd think they would focus more on clips from the date on the site if he was F1? Hmm...

I also noticed that the tenplay site has a category called "Diamond Extras" and only 3 videos listed: one of Georgia, one of Jake and Georgia's date, and one of Matty J on the trapeze so they seem to be emphasizing Jake and Matty?

If I had to go just by the tenplay site I'd think Jake was F1 or Matty as F1 just by the number of videos and if Matty gets even more from his SD then I will really think he may be F1...

question

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:00 am

To summarize from the tenplay site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Matty - has 3 videos up now of him of him on the GD doing the trapeze with Georgia and of his SQT so he has a lot of emphasis for non-SD, one clip is "Diamond" category
Jake - has 3 videos up of him on his date with Georgia and similar to what Alex/F1 had, one clip is "Diamond" category
Lee - 1 long video of him on his date and a "Get To Know" video (only one so far of F6 contenders) as well as 2 other extras that have him as "featured" category
Cam - has 1 video relating to the Mills and Boon book cover as well as 1 clip of his Mr May calendar

Based on this, it seems like they are emphasizing Jake and Matty J the most on the tenplay site?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:16 am

Sadly I cannot access anything on tenplay but would the # of vids a contestant be a clue as to their eventual status ?

There is of course entirely the possibility that since Georgia and her F1s connection is so transparent, they have to hide the connection and / or play up others. jmo.

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:08 pm

IMO - I really thought the date with Lee was quite superficial and we (as the audience) learnt nothing new about them together, it was all dad jokes/puns and he's good looking. The date with Jake was more about emotions/connections and even with Matty it felt like there was an identifiable change in the relationship quality post date.

BUT the could just be editing by TPTB...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:20 pm

I found it curious that Georgia has only met with her F1 once since filming ended. Don' you all? What could possibly be the reason? Perhaps Distance ? Idk.

@brown ravens ITA about the difference and obsv the editors are showing us the portions of the dates that they want us to see. With Matty, they have barely had one convo so far. With Jake, perhaps they only have chemistry and similar family health history. Whereas with Lee they have the whole twinning thing going. We know from sleuthing that Lee and she also have the family health history in Common ( which either didn't come up or was cut in editing) plus sparks but perhaps this edit is to lay the groundwork of their commonalities.

Last edited by nd4reality on Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:23 pm

It sounds about right really. She finished filming late August and they usually meet up every 3 weeks or so.

I do wonder about her voice. She was a little bit more high pitched and stilted with Lee, and more at ease and throaty with Matty. I wonder what that gives away.

With that said, this season is quickly becoming my favourite Bach series ever!

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:24 am

nd4reality wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:If what Georgia said is true, then Georgia has only had a safe house visit (SHV) 1x since filming ended around August 26 -- so once in the past month.

I think from past seasons, the lead/F1 usually meet 1x every 3 weeks or so, so I can see this being the case especially since filming wrapped so near when the series ended (Sam Frost's season for comparison wrapped in the beginning of July and aired in September so Georgia's season is less turn-around time)

During an interview with KIIS FM's Kyle & Jackie O Show, the 27-year-old tried to dodge questions about her sex life while revealing she and her secret lover have only seen each other once since the finale.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hmm that is super odd. imo.

I would say she is misdirecting. It's highly likely they have seen each other on at least another Occassion as the others have imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:27 am

If past F1 kisses are any indication then I think going by the kiss alone that Lee could be F1  leatherpants - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698  giggling

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]source

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
source
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
siena
Mmm
Roses Are Red
floret
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
Seabear
RomComet
mercieme
Just Looking
Margie C