SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

leatherpants - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:04 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
in_denial wrote:I have been wondering if they will go for a more obvious edit this time round - like they did with Sasha and Sam? If so, then I think Lee is F1.
I hope they do go for a more obvious edit and the love story seen more than it was with Richie and Alex as I'd rather have a love story to watch than mystery/misdirecting.

ITA that if they do go with a more obvious edit then I can see Lee as F1 for sure. He just seems so happy in that video of him watching himself meet Georgia too beatingheart If he is not F1 then it may be he is smiling though and remembering the good times? That's kind of sad to think about him watching back if he is not F1 (for all the guys invested) sad

I remember Lana also had a party on the night she appeared on the show she seemed happy when I saw the vid and thought she may have won, little did I know at the time. The only person she told was her mum. Richie also had a Party for Sam F season. It must be particularly difficult seeing they can't tell anyone what the outcome is.

Back to top Go down

leatherpants - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:22 am

AllAboutLove wrote:If past F1 kisses are any indication then I think going by the kiss alone that Lee could be F1  leatherpants - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 3806527698  giggling

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]source

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
source
source

Too much "iguana" for this old duck!

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:26 am

^^^ hahaha. Yes.

I guess it's just one of the signs that the lead is comfortable with whomever the contestant with (and prob vice versa) on the first kiss. Obs. the comparison kisses are missing with other contestants here.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:02 am

Regarding the music heard during first kiss...
Past F1s (Sasha/BetteAUS1, Alex/BachAUS4, and Snez/BachAUS3) all had the exact same music riff during their first kiss

Note: So far for Georgia's season, the two guys Georgia has kissed (Jake and Lee) do not have this same music riff

Richie/F3 had the same music riff (beginning part) heard before his first kiss so not during his kiss like the F1s

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:51 am

I am very interested to see what music Matty J will get.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:19 am

in_denial wrote:I am very interested to see what music Matty J will get.
:yes: Me too
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:37 am

Music for Lee's kiss
- Lee's kiss was longer than what is shown in the video so a bit cut off but the music is there still (I will try find a longer copy)
- the music to me sounds a little bit like "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri and used in Twilight Saga with Bella/Edward question

Music for Jake's kiss
- not sure what the song is but it may have been used before in another season?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:04 am

Coping this here as it may be related to possible F1 since Georgia liking a pic of Lee on IG while episode 4 was airing.
- this is the only pic that Georgia has liked that is a pic of herself with a contestant since the show aired.
- the same show's stylist posted a pic of Richie and Alex (only pic she posted of just them two in the pic) and so far the same for Georgia and Lee.

It may mean something or may not but posting here just in case for F1 sleuthing...
pic posted by the show's stylist that Georgia liked and Lee liked the pic too!

One of my fav looks on miss @georgiealove @neuwdenim [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @camillaandmarc [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @assemblylabel [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] stripes @salsuli [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @helendowsleylashes @leeroyelliott scrubs up good too!   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @bacheloretteau by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:00 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
in_denial wrote:I am very interested to see what music Matty J will get.
:yes: Me too

Me 3.
Smiley

Question : those kisses upthread from prior seasons, where they first kisses or did they come up later in the season?

Matty j would make an awesome lead if not chosen this time. He's got it all including a bubbly personality which the others ( Lee and Jake) lack. I get the feeling it might be too much for G because she actually needs a more tempered personality to match her strength but what do I know laugh out loud. They may be the perfect match.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:33 am

nd4reality wrote:

Question : those kisses upthread from prior seasons, where they first kisses or did they come up later in the season?

The kisses posted about past F1s (Sasha, Alex, and Snez) were all first kisses
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:40 am

I posted about this in Matty J's thread but posting it here too as it may relate to F1 and in regards to Matty J

- Since filming wrapped, Matty J has been liking some very racy pics of women on IG and recently this week as well.
- One of the racy pics that Matty liked was on Sept 6.
- Considering that filming wrapped the end of August, then Matty liking a racy pic so soon after filming makes me think he is not F1 as I don't recall any F1 liking pics like that for any season.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:57 am

wow!! great catch regarding the riff heard during first kiss [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]... clapping!

now watch Courtney gets one .... giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
siena
Mmm
Roses Are Red
floret
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
Seabear
RomComet
mercieme
Just Looking
Margie C