SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LovingLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:33 am

Sundy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] what do you need me to do?  At current I follow Georgia, Lee and have requested Matty but he hasn't accepted

I think [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is looking for someone who follows Georgia's sister.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:34 am

^ aha. Got it. Not me
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:40 am

Why would mind just say following Georgia and not following Georgia +1
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:43 am

Fifty wrote:Ok, this is my interpretation IMO, only because I'm on Tumblr quite a bit, but "I'm dying". Is actually not a bad thing it's a good thing. But that doesn't mean they know. It could also quite easily mean that they're heart is broken for him but I don't think her sister would tell her friends the outcome if she does know IMO.   They could just be interpreting the love story they are watching, much like people do with ships on Tumblr.

Snipped

Even if Georgia hasn't told her sister, I think she would know.  This forum much picked the exact elimination order based on limited screen caps, blurry pap photos and observations of G's body language etc.  

Georgia has said she's watching the show with friends and family - surely this would include her sister.  Her sister would be able to see/hear her reactions and read her body language to every single moment of the show in real time right there in the room.

Combine that with what she would have picked up on in Singapore when she met the two guys, AND the fact that she would know Georgia intimately from being sisters their whole lives, and you've got a treasure trove of information to draw upon.

IMO her sister would definitely have worked it out by now.  Furthermore I think the sister would have discussed her "hunch" with her friend, though of course none of that clarifies the meaning of "I'm dying".
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:44 am

^ The + 1 doesn't necessarily mean they're someone you've requested. I have + on some of mine but the pluses are people I actually follow. Could you be following someone else she knows [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?

Maybe you've got a source for inside information and don't even know it!!!!
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:46 am

Sundy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] what do you need me to do?  At current I follow Georgia, Lee and have requested Matty but he hasn't accepted

You need to be following her sister. If you are count the people following her on the list and cross check with the number of people following. So she has 190 followers count the list and see if there are 190 also she is following 209 so cross check with the list if there are 209. If their is someone missing from the list, she has hidden them. I don't know how it's done but I know Richie was doing it with a number of people during the show as the numbers weren't matching up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:47 am

LovingLove wrote:^ The + 1 doesn't necessarily mean they're someone you've requested. I have + on some of mine but the pluses are people I actually follow. Could you be following someone else she knows [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?

Maybe you've got a source for inside information and don't even know it!!!!

Possibly but it doesn't come up when I look at her account, Georgia only does but maybe you are right I didn't think of that, now I have to check who I'm following. Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:56 am

Ok I think I have worked out its Lee who is following her. I have requested him on my private and public account and the +1 comes up on both. So Lee may in fact be F1 if he is following her.

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:58 am

Fifty wrote:Ok I think I have worked out its Lee who is following her.  I have requested him on my private and public account and the +1 comes up on both.  So Lee may in fact be F1 if he is following her.

But I follow Lee and mine just says she is followed by Georgia Love (no +1)???

Also, I've requested Matty but he hasn't responded. When I look at his brother's page it says he's followed by two other siblings that I follow, but no +1 (which it should if it showed +1 for requests because you'd assume Matty follows him.)

I really think you must have a mutual friend you don't know about, because it should only show actual follows, not requests.

Last edited by LovingLove on Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:58 am

Wtf !

Can you explain please ? And asap take screenshots!

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:03 am

Reminder: you can't post pics from private accounts on the forum
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:03 am

Ok is anyone following her sister. We need to count followers before I send everyone into panic mode.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
siena
Mmm
Roses Are Red
floret
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
Seabear
RomComet
mercieme
Just Looking
Margie C