SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:09 pm

Lee also said that Cam and Courtney were his competition.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:11 pm

nd4reality wrote:Lee also said that Cam and Courtney were his competition.

Oh really?...interesting. I haven't followed all episodes that well . Would u mind to point me where to find it, nd4reality ?. Praying .TIA.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:21 pm

Joy15 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Lee also said that Cam and Courtney were his competition.

Oh really?...interesting. I haven't followed all episodes that well . Would u mind to point me where to find it, nd4reality ?. Praying .TIA.

It was in an article that came out a few weeks ago. Last week? Check lees thread and I will try and find it and post it there also.

He was talking about how hard it was and how Cam and court were his competition.
Paraphrasing here. Of course.

ETA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] added to lee's thread.

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Flowergrrl Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:36 pm

Hugesmile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Flowergrrl
Flowergrrl

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...thanks so much!!...Now i am hooked in Lee train till the end i suppose cheerleader .

Will be much much more easier task for me to start to dig deeper on his edit rather than Courtney's (which ive been glued into from premiere till epis 8 dizzy while scratch  all along on why GL attracted to him so much? laugh out loud  ). I  mean..Lee is waaaay more eye candy than Court . Gotta love this new "Research"  cheeky

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:53 pm

Im confused about obstacles... Is there always an obstacle for the F1? (In the Oz versions particularly)
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:15 pm

LovingLove wrote:Just saw preview of HTD RC and G is wearing black dress with her hair up, not red dress she's wearing in the walkout SC. So... F5 RC is when Lee is wearing glasses and Cam is wearing a light blue suit. I just watched the walkout scene again and I think it's Cam in the light blue suit.

My new theory - she stops the RC and takes Cam out to let him down gently without putting him through the RC.

So no Courtney walkout.

to my eye the walk out guy is in gray-ish suit...we shall see then.

on the bolded : can you clarify?....in the WO scene...GL clearly is in the red dress sitting...looks like pondering to me. IMHO her BL screams someone is leaving her, not vice versa. If she let Cam go (assuming the WO guy is Cam)..she would at least walking him to the limo i would think.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
*My SC from Preview

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:15 pm

Joy15 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...thanks so much!!...Now i am hooked in Lee train till the end i suppose cheerleader .

Will be much much more easier task for me to start to dig deeper on his edit rather than Courtney's (which ive been glued into from premiere till epis 8 dizzy while scratch  all along on why GL attracted to him so much? laugh out loud  ). I  mean..Lee is waaaay more eye candy than Court . Gotta love this new "Research"  cheeky

Go right ahead with the Lee sleuthing. I call him f1 not because I like him but I get an overall F1 edit from him.

Actually ep8 was very telling in terms of the f5. Jmo.

Obs I could be wrong but I called Jordan and nikki on JaunPs seasons unspoiled prior to getting spoiled on the boards, Emily on brads season when RS said it was Chantal, I knew 100%that brooks was not f1 though most on our board were convinced that RS was right ( did not call Chris laugh out loud) and Shawn as f1 when RS said she walked alone.

im saying Matty is very similar to Robbie on the us version.late starter, the lead barely notices them upfront and then bam. We get an overload of romance and connection. His story arch starts late. Since you mentioned Drew yes he got the fir and lots of touchy feely right from the get go(who could blame her, love me some Drew) but then they almost seemed like buddies. I've got a kissing cousins vibe with Matty. With tongue and all.

I maybe totally off base. Either way I would be happy with both Lee or Matty and if she is happy with either Jake or court then more power to her laugh out loud.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:00 pm

Until there are more s/caps for Singapore, I can see either Jake, Matty, or Lee as F1 depending on different variables (edit, SM, media, etc). Regarding edit/connection:

Jake - I think their connection is more physical and mutually this way and for that alone I can see him as F1 if based more on chemistry/physical side shown
Matty - I think their connection is more fun and I do think he is the most charming of the men ("good with the girls" as was said about him). I am suspect of his edit as I think it is a typical F2-edit to make him seem as a viable F1. Since he's been sleuthed to be in F2, he could be either F2 or F1 but I do struggle to see him as F1 atm
Lee - I see him on the same wavelength as Georgia but Lee has obstacles in dealing with the reality of the situation and his struggle could be something that is overcome as F1 or ends up putting him in F3 (which I can see happening more than F1 or F2 atm)

For all three guys, based on SM responses I do think viewers respond to how the guys look and their personalities more than a F1 love story seen and it is subjective (especially since Alex/Richie said their love story wasn't shown but the fact she is F1 means they had one so perhaps viewers "see" the love story based on a contestant they like most more than who the lead is chasing).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:24 pm

^ Just to add, as much as I like Lee and Matty, I am still thinking:
F1 Jake
F2 Matty
F3 Lee
F4 Courtney
F5 Cameron

Out of them all, I think the reaction that Georgia has had to Jake reminds me the most of Sam with Sasha (more physical and emphasis on the physical/chemistry).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Margie C Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:42 pm

I posted just now in screen caps thread with a case for Jakes being in F2. Wanted to follow up in this thread with my thoughts on Jake being F1 owing to how he's presented in ep. 1 and thereafter. I re-watched ep. 1 and my money's on Jake. In a lot of ways like the F1s of US Bachelorette--I'm thinking here of Kaitlyn's season when she tells Shawn that she has a good feeling about him and then he's on the backburner for a while, as she tests out other connections. Here, they show enough of Jake to make you intrigued and he's the first person Georgia really wants to talk to (about her dad's profession, no less!) both at first CP and first date. He's also the right age; she mentioned in an interview posted today that Lee might be too old. Finally, Georgia said in a recent interview that she and her F1 haven't told anybody about the outcome. Lee said in an interview he had only told one person, his best mate. This also leans towards a Jake-Matty final two. My money's on Jake as F1. Producers are trumping up the Matty storyline to prime him for Bachelor gig, while Jake is the slow and steady figure who seems very serious about the process and the most genuinely into her. That, and he also seems really funny, but producers have run so far with the serious side.

Margie C

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:50 pm

For now, I think Jake is F1 too (but that could change after seeing the HTDs). For someone who had the first date and not shown any other significant interactions until episode 8, he has had the most commentary and ITMs throughout the series, just behind Sam. And the editors always made a point to show him talking about how beautiful she looked at every cocktail party, to continue to show his interest. Plus his edit is neutral enough to be F1. Getting a too sympathetic or a sweetheart edit is not a good sign for being F1 in these shows.

The only thing giving me pause is if he doesn't get a 2nd SD. That's just weird if she doesn't feel like she wants to spend more time with him.

Last edited by makeover on Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
siena
Mmm
Roses Are Red
floret
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
Seabear
RomComet
mercieme
Just Looking
Margie C