SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 52 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 31 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by chase4me Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:05 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
chase4me wrote:Congratulations to Jojo. I supported her all along from Ben's season. But I can now finally accept why Ben is with Lauren I think. And I hope people will finally accept Bens choice. Lauren. On a final note, I think you can also judge a person based on the company they keep :cutesmile!:
But didn't you want JoJo for Luke only until after its been confirmed she DIDNT pick him..? :gotcha: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698

Jojo is not the same Jojo who wanted Ben. So my opinion of her is allowed to change too...? We can all agree that the rumored F1 is more in tune with Chad R than Chase or Luke... right? There is no upgrade here I think. We all want what is best for Jojo. Some of us were passionate because we saw her falling into the same pattern. Hence, at the end of the day, we can wish her well whiles stating the obvious.

chase4me

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:12 pm

We have tried various methods to avoid spoilers in the NON SPOILED thread. It has taken me a lot of work with support to get those threads coloured in RED to help members be aware they are in a NON SPOILED section. We continue to have spoiled members post in the NON SPOILED threads. The most annoying part of this is PM's are sent and they are NOT read. This is/has been creating a ton of work for us. Catching the post before a non spoiled member reads it, deleting the post, sending a PM, which is ignored. They deserve to enjoy their threads just as much as the rest of us. We have received four report posts in the last 30 minutes, that's not counting the ones we get every day. I suggest everyone make sure you pay special attention to where you are posting, because next season, we will not be so lenient.

PLEASE read the rules. If YOU are spoiled, do not post ANYTHING in the NO SPOILER threads. We only have a few weeks left. We do not want to start banning.  PLEASE read your private messages. Failure to do so will result in a 24 hour ban as that's the only way we can get your attention.

If you are spoiled, you are not allowed to participate or post in any of the NON SPOILED threads. If you are spoiled and are sleuthing, then it should remain in the spoiled threads. Copying posts from the Non Spoiled to the Spoiled is not allowed. Discussion about sleuthing in the Non Spoiled brought over to the Spoiled is not allowed.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3554-non-spoiled-rules-all-members-please-read

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:53 pm

Topic is unlocked. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:01 am

chase4me wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
chase4me wrote:Congratulations to Jojo. I supported her all along from Ben's season. But I can now finally accept why Ben is with Lauren I think. And I hope people will finally accept Bens choice. Lauren. On a final note, I think you can also judge a person based on the company they keep :cutesmile!:
But didn't you want JoJo for Luke only until after its been confirmed she DIDNT pick him..? :gotcha: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698

Jojo is not the same Jojo who wanted Ben. So my opinion of her is allowed to change too...?  We can all agree that the rumored F1 is more in tune with Chad R than Chase or Luke... right? There is no upgrade here I think. We all want what is best for Jojo. Some of us were passionate because we saw her falling into the same pattern.  Hence, at the end of the day, we can wish her well whiles stating the obvious.
JoJo IS JoJo. She's the same person that wanted Cam, Chad R, Ben, Jordan, and whoever else. There's no set rules to dating and love. Most of us want what's best for JoJo, but it's her decision and life at the end of the day. My whole spiel was that a lot of people were hoping, even when there was no proof at all IMO, that Luke and JoJo ended up together and thought that would be the best case scenario. And then whenever the possibility and realization that JoJo and Luke DIDNT end up together, he all of a sudden dodged a bullet and she's not the person people thought she was. It just makes no sense. How fast the switch flips. IMO.

All IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:04 am

My opinion is whatever we saw of JoJo and her relationship with Ben was storyboarded. I never saw anything but great like and respect, despite what either voiced in their "lines/script" to each other. Yes, even the ILY's. 
I will never believe that JoJo was doing anything besides auditioning role and allowing a fanbase to build for her own season of 'Ette. JMOAA 
There is nothing wrong with this. I felt the same way with Ben during his season on the 'Ette. I also felt the same way with Chris S on his season of 'Ette. I think it's done a lot. 
So, I think JoJo is the same JoJo. She is the one that dated Chad R. The one that dated Ben was tv JoJo. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:08 am

I hope Luke left her azz, so this can be turned back around. Then...what..? Hmm..? laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:10 am

I think if the situation had been reversed, had Ben been on JoJo's season, she would have bumped him easily for Jordan, just as he bumped JoJo for Lauren. They are different people, IMO. Good friends, got along well enough for filming, but not meant to be, in either case. They both have different types, IMO. It's all good. From what I see, I think JoJo and Jordan are 2 peas in a pod, just as Ben and Lauren are together in a different pod.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:11 am

Kashathediva wrote:My opinion is whatever we saw of JoJo and her relationship with Ben was storyboarded. I never saw anything but great like and respect, despite what either voiced in their "lines/script" to each other. Yes, even the ILY's. 
I will never believe that JoJo was doing anything besides auditioning role and allowing a fanbase to build for her own season of 'Ette. JMOAA 
There is nothing wrong with this. I felt the same way with Ben during his season on the 'Ette. I also felt the same way with Chris S on his season of 'Ette. I think it's done a lot. 
So, I think JoJo is the same JoJo. She is the one that dated Chad R. The one that dated Ben was tv JoJo. JMOAA
I think they all do this. Very rarely do I think the leads actually liked their previous lead (at least enough to honestly love them after all the hoopla.) Very rarely. I can't even recall one where I didn't feel that way. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:12 am

Kashathediva wrote:My opinion is whatever we saw of JoJo and her relationship with Ben was storyboarded. I never saw anything but great like and respect, despite what either voiced in their "lines/script" to each other. Yes, even the ILY's. 

Kasha,

Because I respect your opinion and know you have been sleuthing these shows a long time, may I ask?

Do you think Luke fell in love with her or REALLY fell for her at least because I know we haven't heard in use words ILY--just "my heart is yours" in clip? I think Luke fans just see one of the most genuine contestants they have ever seen in the franchise--and I think that even people who are not "fans" can see that he definitely isn't your typical contestant. IMO, I just do not see him "auditioning". Will he be an amazing Bachelor? Yes Did TPTB see that immediately and storyboard things accordingly? Absolutely, IMO However, IMO--I do not think that Luke was an active participant in that.

TIA for answering
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:13 am

sosleepy wrote:I think if the situation had been reversed, had Ben been on JoJo's season, she would have bumped him easily for Jordan, just as he bumped JoJo for Lauren. They are different people, IMO. Good friends, got along well enough for filming, but not meant to be, in either case. They both have different types, IMO. It's all good. From what I see, I think JoJo and Jordan are 2 peas in a pod, just as Ben and Lauren are together in a different pod.
The only pods I see are in personality and I've said this from the get go. Lauren and Ben are the female and male version of each other. And JoJo and Jordan are the female and male version of each other. (Or something like that laugh out loud )

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:14 am

^^Yes, IA. I never saw a real connection between her and Ben. She knew the game and knew how to play it. Nothing wrong with that at all IMO. They've all had a part to play at one point. Just like so many of the girls from Ben's season have said that they knew Lauren was the one early on, I'm sure JoJo did too. Bottom line, there still had to be a final 2 girl. This season has just allowed the viewers to see what type of guy JoJo is interested and I think that has been shell shocking to some. And it has ultimately confirmed that Ben and JoJo were not compatible. All JMO of course.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:15 am

I'm not Kasha, but in my opinion, none of them fall in love with the lead. After filming they are all happy go lucky. They fall into an unreality trap. We have heard from many former contestants on how they feel on the show and later they know that a proposal was the last thing they wanted to do.

Also IMO JoJo is the same as she always was. There's no difference. She was on Ben's season doing her best to get the next lead spot.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 52 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 31 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
Junequilts
Aunties_Love
Duke702
Georgia Lindsay
Di_ATL
mercieme
shaughnessyb
bleuberry
LoveDovez
timfan
Seabear