SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 52 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 30 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by chase4me Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:34 pm

Congratulations to Jojo. I supported her all along from Ben's season. But I can now finally accept why Ben is with Lauren I think. And I hope people will finally accept Bens choice. Lauren. On a final note, I think you can also judge a person based on the company they keep :cutesmile!:

chase4me

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:38 pm

IrelandRose wrote:The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Image12

Is this Luke. Grey suit at the front?

FYI ChrisS and Ben both sat in the same seat as Luke.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Captur27

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Captur28

http://www.ihategreenbeans.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Bachelorette-Kaitlyn-2.png
haleystrong.wordpress.com

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:41 pm

yes

OT, but was the scarves for? I vaguely remember something, but have probably repressed the memory like most of MeAndi season!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:42 pm

The Luke rumors are finally to rest! I think... laugh out loud Wouldn't people rather him be the next bachelor anyway? That's always better than being f1. Being the bachelor/bachelorette is what those bachelor folk DREAMMMM of. There's no need to be "upset" (and other things) because the nail in he coffin is finally all the way through on him NOT being f1. 1 + 1= 3 NOT.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:44 pm

IrelandRose wrote:yes

OT, but was the scarves for? I vaguely remember something, but have probably repressed the memory like most of MeAndi season!!

All the guys seemed to love their scarves that season. I remember someone even started a Twitter account for Josh's scarf. It was ridiculous that season. Lol

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 87b72b10 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 86669110 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:47 pm

chase4me wrote:Congratulations to Jojo. I supported her all along from Ben's season. But I can now finally accept why Ben is with Lauren I think. And I hope people will finally accept Bens choice. Lauren. On a final note, I think you can also judge a person based on the company they keep :cutesmile!:
But didn't you want JoJo for Luke only until after its been confirmed she DIDNT pick him..? :gotcha: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 3806527698

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:47 pm

umngirl wrote:

All the guys seemed to love their scarves that season. I remember someone even started a Twitter account for Josh's scarf. It was ridiculous that season. Lol
Josh's scarf is still alive and running laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:49 pm

I think CH is just embracing SM. IMO, he either had too much wine and partied too hard with the boys before filming started laugh out loud , he just doesn't care or they realize it'll just make that don't want to believe the spoilers question them more.  I'm good since it shows who the F3 and F4 are, and just further supports what was sleuthed.  Hugesmile

chase4me wrote:Congratulations to Jojo. I supported her all along from Ben's season. But I can now finally accept why Ben is with Lauren I think. And I hope people will finally accept Bens choice. Lauren. On a final note, I think you can also judge a person based on the company they keep :cutesmile!:

This is Jojo's season and her threads, so I don't want to get to off topic.  But Ben chose Lauren because he had a stronger connection, felt more and saw what he want in her to try to make it work and have a life together after filming.  IMO, his choice has nothing to do with Jo as a person nor a reflection on her.  He did what was best for him.  Same as it was Jo's choice to make the same for her.  Whether we like it or not, it is obviously what she wanted and thought best at the time.  JMO.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:49 pm

Hooked wrote:Definitely Luke in grey suit on left.  Why would they do that

Because they are anxious to promote him for the next bachelor.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:52 pm

umngirl wrote:

laugh out loud laugh out loud Josh's Scarf. How could i forget?!

Thanks umngirl

Back on topic: I am now 100% convinced (I was 99% :gotcha:) that the F4 is sleuthed correctly. Luke, Chase, Robby and Jordan.
Thanks for the confirmation CH laugh out loud

Last edited by IrelandRose on Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:53 pm

^^^ Maybe they're worried that Chad will get more attention and overshadow Luke and/or Chase at the MTA.  Hugesmile

#bringonthesprinkles #andthemeat laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:54 pm

So, JoJo is right for Luke only if she picked him? But JoJo keeps the company that she keeps, and deserves what she gets (in a sarcastic way), because she didn't pick him? That makes absolutely no sense IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 52 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 30 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
Junequilts
Aunties_Love
Duke702
Georgia Lindsay
Di_ATL
mercieme
shaughnessyb
bleuberry
LoveDovez
timfan
Seabear