SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 39 of 52 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:59 pm

mindless wrote:Poor Vinny! Talk about embarrassing. And I thought MM was too involved.
MM will be there too. She will be wearing a crab costume. She and Vinny's mom are BFF's now.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:00 pm

That was a hilarious MTA. Almost made up for this poop season.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:00 pm

see2love wrote:
everly wrote:New clip from tonight.

https://twitter.com/gma/status/757914424610926592

Really hope JoJo got her say with Chad.

Lets for a minute forget that Chad is the one asking, but this are questions most fans want answers to IMO. I know I do! giggling

Why have the two men who have questionable characters as your final 2
after going all " I want someone like Ben". She was warned about Jordan and Robby had GF issues on the show yet here we are with them in the final.

Seems like people always shirt around that question that's in bold.. They have since it's been known they are the F2 guys left.. It does make you wonder why Jo would go to the trouble of trying to make people believe she truly wants a guy like Ben yet when she gets the chance to pick a guy like him she goes for the compete opposite. It's something I can't quite wrap my mind around. ; (

The MTA is a joke. They won't ever let them say what they truly want to laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:01 pm

mindless wrote:JoJo looked teary-eyed while saying she's happy. I don't know what to think about that.

I think she's just an emotional person.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:02 pm

nd4reality wrote:Vinny, did he meet anyone in paradise ?
Vinny was with Izzy (Ben's season) until episode 4 when Izzy expressed an interest in Brett Melnick (Andi's season) Since Izzy was interested in Brett Vinny left before the rose ceremony. Izzy gave her rose to Brett

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:04 pm

bluwavz wrote:That was a hilarious MTA. Almost made up for this poop season.
I  T A  cantstopl
We had a bunch of pansies in the garden for 10 weeks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:05 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
mindless wrote:JoJo looked teary-eyed while saying she's happy. I don't know what to think about that.

I think she's just an emotional person.  
I skipped tonight for reasons but Jo crying/welling up saying she's happy surprises me not at all. She will probably cry through all the atfr and the majority of post-show media too. Baddy will be busy manning the waterworks. Someone give the man a broom in prep for his future.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:05 pm

I wonder who Jordan called in the preview? I'm guessing JoJo's dad since they made such a big deal of showing him talking about the importance of getting her dad's approval.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:08 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I wonder who Jordan called in the preview? I'm guessing JoJo's dad since they made such a big deal of showing him talking about the importance of getting her dad's approval.

I missed that. A repeat of Ben calling Lauren's Dad.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:09 pm

Who is to say they have questionable characters, both have had the capability of being in long term relationships especially Robby. The heart wants what the heaet wants, sometimes, when you know, you know, this might be it for whoever the final couple or not, life goes on. Jojo is what 24, 25, she still has time to figure out life. I will be surprised if the relationship she gets out of this leads to marriage even if it lasts, jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:10 pm

Constantly trying to pull others down is one of the biggest signs of weakness in a person. Chad is a weak man.
I don't know, I sort of feel sorry for him. Hope he builds a better character.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:10 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I wonder who Jordan called in the preview? I'm guessing JoJo's dad since they made such a big deal of showing him talking about the importance of getting her dad's approval.

I missed that.  A repeat of Ben calling Lauren's Dad.  

Ugh! So unoriginal if so. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 52 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
Junequilts
Aunties_Love
Duke702
Georgia Lindsay
Di_ATL
mercieme
shaughnessyb
bleuberry
LoveDovez
timfan
Seabear