SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 45 of 52 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by shaughnessyb Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:15 pm

Alanna wrote:
shaughnessyb wrote:When the preview seems to show Jo questioning Robby about whether he's ready for an engagement, it looks like she's actually wearing the outfit from her LCD with Jordan.
You're probably right. She cannot just give it a rest with him. I wonder if at any point, BBJ secretly asked his handlers if they knew whether or not little Joelle has boiled any bunnies recently, just in case. M

It is kinda funny that the choice isn't Robby vs BBJ, it's BBJ vs Whatever Isn't BBJ.

Exactly. It seems he didn't ask her dad for Jo's hand in marriage at MTP, which is why she's disappointed in him on the LCD? And then he calls him the morning of the FRC to ask? How would she know Bbj didn't ask papa fletcher for permission unless she point blank asks? I wouldn't put it past her at this point, but still ballsy!
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:16 pm

Jo's blooper weren't even funny. Shows how pathetic this whole season was. She's so over the top on so many things. ; (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:20 pm

Confirmed! I feel really sorry for Chad. I saw that same look of sadness someone else talked about earlier. God, please send help to him. Praying

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:29 pm

^ it was me JC. What has been confirmed?
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:32 pm

LoveDovez wrote:Jo's blooper weren't even funny. Shows how pathetic this whole season was. She's so over the top on so many things. ; (

That's how I felt about her and made the decision not to watch her season.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:51 pm

I wasn't home and didn't get to see the MTA. But my sister told me that she thought JoJo didn't seem happy at the end when Chris H. asked her how things were going. She said great or something like that, but my sister said her smile looked more like a grimace, and she wasn't overly happy at all. hmmm

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:00 pm

rhondam wrote:^ it was me JC. What has been confirmed?

Oh, I wasn't sure if I felt pity for him or not, but catching that glimpse of sadness in his eyes that you saw, confirmed it for me.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:03 pm

Oh yes. I thought there was a tweet from him or someone. Thnx for clarifying. Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:25 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Vinny, did he meet anyone in paradise ?
His mom. She tried to hide out in a raccoon costume, but she didn't fool anyone with that hair and makeup.

Acc to RS, Izzy and vinny are a thing until some random guy comes who also likes Izzy or something like that

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:43 pm

I agree JoJo had teary eyes at the end, but I think it was a combination of things. Realizing her journey is over (positive and negative, I'm sure), all the Chad drama..even though she let it slide off her back..I'm sure it still got under her skin, she's just an emotional person. IMO.

I thought the bloopers were just okay, because they didn't really show any of the guys. JoJo herself always has the best bloopers though. Last season, she was the star of the blooper reel, she was in almost every single one. I'll never get over "my nipple's going to get hard in a second." laugh out loud

The MTA was entertaining, overall.

That BIP preview actually looked kind of tame and boring TBH. Last season's preview was wayyyy better.

Chad is entertaining, but in a negative way. He was trying wayyyy too hard at MTA. More so than usual.

I'm excited for momma Fletcher and brothers 1 and 2 next week!

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:56 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I agree JoJo had teary eyes at the end, but I think it was a combination of things. Realizing her journey is over (positive and negative, I'm sure), all the Chad drama..even though she let it slide off her back..I'm sure it still got under her skin, she's just an emotional person. IMO.
ITA. I thought she was teary eyed throughout the night. But mostly she was just emotional that the "journey" was over laugh out loud She seemed to have breathed a big sigh of relief at the end too.

Regarding the preview, I definitely think Jordan calls her Dad the morning of FRC. He says "something doesn't feel right" which I assume means proposing without his blessing.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:19 pm

Maybe @Aunties_Love has the stats on this, but don't they usually show the lead in the box laughing at the F1 during the bloopers? They showed JoJo twice, both times laughing at herself in the bloopers reel.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 52 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
Junequilts
Aunties_Love
Duke702
Georgia Lindsay
Di_ATL
mercieme
shaughnessyb
bleuberry
LoveDovez
timfan
Seabear