SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 48 of 52 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:04 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
SarahD wrote:She could be acting. Jojo is a good actress. She's been acting since Ben's season. That god-awful acting during the HTD was barf-inducing. She got better in her acting during her season but OTT a lot of times. That whole meltdown before sending Luke was so unnecessary and OTT.  That moment she stepped out of Chase's fantasy suite to think was probably planned.

This might be your opinion, but it's not everyone's.

Every lead acts and has to do what they have to do to put on a show. She's no different, but with that being said, given the pressure cooker they're in, I can totally believe that most leads become highly emotional for various reasons. IMO.
Pleasseeee. Queen Ash, with the truth bombs yet again. Never the bias. Love it, you, and common sense.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:16 pm

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-men-tell-all-chad-johnson-behind-scenes
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:21 pm

^ Daniel and Chad are on bad terms?! Noooo! My fav bromance! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:23 pm

I know. I liked them together. #pleasemakeup sad
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:32 pm

IMO... MF was gleeful giving Chad the stage to spout his Chadisms. The MTA was really the Chad show. MF loves the humor of the unfiltered drama. I hope Chad and his sidekick Daniel can make up. Every comedian needs their wingman. The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 1f46c
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:37 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ Daniel and Chad are on bad terms?! Noooo! My fav bromance! laugh out loud

spoiler ???:

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Junequilts Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:41 pm

Was MTA , ever a Chad show!! I timed it. The first hour, was all ads and Chad.
Junequilts
Junequilts

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:46 pm

Besides Actress Chloe Grace Moretz being there, there's some other tidbits in this article.

http://www.etonline.com/news/194250_8_things_you_didn_t_see_on_tv_during_the_bachelorette_men_tell_all/

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:51 pm

^ Awww I'm happy that Chase and JoJo seem to be on good terms and can be friends. Cute that they were talking to the crew together. Also, when Chase walked up to give JoJo a hug, you can hear her say "Hi my Chaser." awwww

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:56 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ Awww I'm happy that Chase and JoJo seem to be on good terms and can be friends. Cute that they were talking to the crew together. Also, when Chase walked up to give JoJo a hug, you can hear her say "Hi my Chaser." awwww
I love her heartbeat she's pretty much a walking beating heart in really sexy girl form laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:29 pm

After 27 years of avoiding the word "love" like the plague.

I thought he said "not saying I love you FIRST", not that he hadn't said it. That's an interesting difference.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Georgia Lindsay wrote:I wasn't home and didn't get to see the MTA. But my sister told me that she thought JoJo didn't seem happy at the end when Chris H. asked her how things were going. She said great or something like that, but my sister said her smile looked more like a grimace, and she wasn't overly happy at all. hmmm

I watched maybe at total of 15 min tops of the whole MTA but I did catch that. Her eyes seems to swell up a bit, and she wasn't convincing to me. If one is emotional because they are so happy, then IMO you automatically put on a huge smile even if your eyes swell up with tears. My eyes tear very easily, I could start to laugh and they tear up.

Or maybe she was acting.

I felt she didn't look happy either. If she is very happy maybe the look was due to Chad's final comments infringing on her fairy tale. Truly not sure - especially when she can normally act so bubbly when she wants. Seems like other bachelors and bachelorettes seemed more sincere. One more explanation is the producer's read her the riot act about leaving the mystery open as to whether she made a choice?

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 52 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
Junequilts
Aunties_Love
Duke702
Georgia Lindsay
Di_ATL
mercieme
shaughnessyb
bleuberry
LoveDovez
timfan
Seabear