SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 47 of 52 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:16 am

My first instinct was that it was Jordan too. Is there any other sc's of the room to see if they match up to this doorway. Looks like patio doors

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:20 am

I thought it was Jordan stepping out to some sort of balcony. I remember thinking, wow Jordan has the blue suit on also so our sleuths are right that there were 2 blue suits at the FRC (go you ladies !!!!). I did not see him with a blue suit in any other scene - probably missed that laugh out loud.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:41 am

julychild wrote:
rhondam wrote:^ it was me JC. What has been confirmed?

Oh, I wasn't sure if I felt pity for him or not, but catching that glimpse of sadness in his eyes that you saw, confirmed it for me.

I am sure that losing his Mom has been difficult to deal with, but moreso when you watch someone you love suffer with cancer. I watched my Grandpa die from cancer and it was tough. That said, Chad needs to realize that his behavior and personal attacks aren't getting him anywhere. Yes, he is getting attention, but what kind of attention is the question.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:42 am

Georgia Lindsay wrote:I wasn't home and didn't get to see the MTA. But my sister told me that she thought JoJo didn't seem happy at the end when Chris H. asked her how things were going. She said great or something like that, but my sister said her smile looked more like a grimace, and she wasn't overly happy at all. hmmm

I watched maybe at total of 15 min tops of the whole MTA but I did catch that. Her eyes seems to swell up a bit, and she wasn't convincing to me. If one is emotional because they are so happy, then IMO you automatically put on a huge smile even if your eyes swell up with tears. My eyes tear very easily, I could start to laugh and they tear up.

Or maybe she was acting.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:34 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Georgia Lindsay wrote:I wasn't home and didn't get to see the MTA. But my sister told me that she thought JoJo didn't seem happy at the end when Chris H. asked her how things were going. She said great or something like that, but my sister said her smile looked more like a grimace, and she wasn't overly happy at all. hmmm

I watched maybe at total of 15 min tops of the whole MTA but I did catch that. Her eyes seems to swell up a bit, and she wasn't convincing to me. If one is emotional because they are so happy, then IMO you automatically put on a huge smile even if your eyes swell up with tears. My eyes tear very easily, I could start to laugh and they tear up.

Or maybe she was acting.
She's emotional. That's been made obvious both seasons. I think the drama of the night, specifically with Chad got to her and she was nostalgic about everything. She even had tears in her eyes when she first walked out there. She was probably scared sh*tless.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:14 pm

I think she seemed upset esp when chad brought up Jordan being a liar or whatever, because all the rumors about Jordan have been very hard on her. I think there will be a lot of her crying about that at the ATFR. I think they are still together, but it will be awkward with a lot of her crying about the RAYA stuff and rumors. JMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:23 pm

Duke702 wrote:I think she seemed upset esp when chad brought up Jordan being a liar or whatever, because all the rumors about Jordan have been very hard on her. I think there will be a lot of her crying about that at the ATFR. I think they are still together, but it will be awkward with a lot of her crying about the RAYA stuff and rumors. JMO.
Oh, she totally didn't like that. At all. She pursed her lips and tilted her head.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:This was the screen cap I was referring to last night. It looks like Jordan to me. 
my sc. 
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Man

Watched it in slo mo and you are correct, it is Jordan.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:53 pm

She could be acting. Jojo is a good actress. She's been acting since Ben's season. That god-awful acting during the HTD was barf-inducing. She got better in her acting during her season but OTT a lot of times. That whole meltdown before sending Luke was so unnecessary and OTT. That moment she stepped out of Chase's fantasy suite to think was probably planned.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:56 pm

SarahD wrote:She could be acting. Jojo is a good actress. She's been acting since Ben's season. That god-awful acting during the HTD was barf-inducing. She got better in her acting during her season but OTT a lot of times. That whole meltdown before sending Luke was so unnecessary and OTT.  That moment she stepped out of Chase's fantasy suite to think was probably planned.

IA - she went from I don't want this day to end, to yikes, he loves me, he needs to go! Now!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:02 pm

I just watched it a few times too. And it is certainly looks like Jordan by build and walking gait.

On another front. So much more drama and tears yet to come on the final episode. JoJo was clearly conflicted in her choice. Red flags be damned. I am sure JoJo and Jordan will be glad to be able to be in the open but IMO the press tour is going to be fraught with lots of uncomfortable questions. So much baggage this season. Once they move in together in Dallas or wherever...things should eventually settle down. RL is what makes or breaks all these couples. And as always time will tell.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:02 pm

SarahD wrote:She could be acting. Jojo is a good actress. She's been acting since Ben's season. That god-awful acting during the HTD was barf-inducing. She got better in her acting during her season but OTT a lot of times. That whole meltdown before sending Luke was so unnecessary and OTT.  That moment she stepped out of Chase's fantasy suite to think was probably planned.

This might be your opinion, but it's not everyone's.

Every lead acts and has to do what they have to do to put on a show. She's no different, but with that being said, given the pressure cooker they're in, I can totally believe that most leads become highly emotional for various reasons. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 52 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
Junequilts
Aunties_Love
Duke702
Georgia Lindsay
Di_ATL
mercieme
shaughnessyb
bleuberry
LoveDovez
timfan
Seabear