SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 4 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez

Post by Mikesgirl83 Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:37 pm

I love the way he looks at her, you can tell he just adores her, love them

Last edited by Mikesgirl83 on Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 4 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:40 pm

I like how the little disagreement last night was handled. I believe his feelings is growing for her. I am loving them together.

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:13 pm

Cannot wait to see Lilly's reaction to Tom's bus!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1880

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:10 pm

reason wrote:I like how the little disagreement last night was handled.  I believe his feelings is growing for her.  I am loving them together.

Yes, really handled amazingly well for a couple together 5 days. These two are great fun to watch and just ooze chemistry.

I hope differing lifestyle is not their deal breaker!!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:44 pm

I think they did a great job working through that issue, especially with cameras in the room. He did such a good job, "people...not you...just people in Miami." They are adorable together.

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:08 pm

Love them! So nice to have some real chemistry on the show again. Reminds me of what Jason and Cortney had right from the start. I don't know if they'll make it or flame out, but either way, they are both well spoken adults who are kind and respectful to each other and I'm excited to watch their story play out. Plus, Tom is IMO the hottest guy they've ever cast, so lucky Lilly in that regard. giggling He treats her so well too. I hope they keep this up and really fall in love.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:32 am

IA they are so cute together. I also agree with their approach. They are taking one step at a time. Hope for the best for these two!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:47 am

relaxing wrote:Love them!  So nice to have some real chemistry on the show again.  Reminds me of what Jason and Cortney had right from the start.  I don't know if they'll make it or flame out, but either way, they are both well spoken adults who are kind and respectful to each other and I'm excited to watch their story play out.  Plus, Tom is IMO the hottest guy they've ever cast, so lucky Lilly in that regard.  giggling He treats her so well too.  I hope they keep this up and really fall in love.

I agree to the bold. I would live on a bus with him anyday. I actually love the fact he lives on a bus near the beach. I could live that simple lifestyle. If he was in Hawaii he would have no problem keeping a girl. But in my opinion, Miami is a more superficial city in general and a lot of the care free women what would attracted to him would probably draw the line at the bus or unwillingness to give it up. Anyway love these two they go from strength to strength. Hoping it last. Tom and Lillian and Nick and Sonia are hands down my favorite couples ever on this show. Sorry season 1, I had to say it.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsySarah Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:34 pm

I like this couple together. They are making a point to act like the married couple they are. Maybe that approach will actually work.
GypsySarah
GypsySarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:17 am

Ditto. Remind me a bit of J&K from Season 1. *crossing fingers*

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 4 8367-910 MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 4 I_got_13 MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 4 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:28 am

Is she wearing the pearl necklace
https://twitter.com/sonia_mafs/status/767242954809442304

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:35 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:Is she wearing the pearl necklace
https://twitter.com/sonia_mafs/status/767242954809442304

Yes that is the necklace. I just watch the honeymoon part one and tom loves that booty boy. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez

+33
mindless
Amberish
pikake
MAFSMinority
jupitercornflakes