SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 15 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Post by albean99 Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:26 am

Columbia, MD wrote:Albean99 -- I think the dog issue is Nick's way "out" of this relationship without just terminating it.  He saw early on that this was going to be a problem and made no effort to compromise.  JMHO

You may be right, Columbia, MD. He doesn't seem to be fully invested in this process unlike Sonia imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 15 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:18 pm

Has anyone seen this picture before?

derek schwartz Retweeted
@Soft Like Cotton
MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 15 1f48b  ‏@ribbonenthesky 10h10 hours ago

I kno it mad early but 2day is @MAFS_Original day&I can't wait 2c these2beautiful faces @derek_mafs & @sonia_mafs!!

by @ribbonenthesky

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:58 pm

I am wondering if Nick is gay.

Back to top Go down

Post by jupitercornflakes Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:41 pm

albean99 wrote:
Columbia, MD wrote:Albean99 -- I think the dog issue is Nick's way "out" of this relationship without just terminating it.  He saw early on that this was going to be a problem and made no effort to compromise.  JMHO

You may be right, Columbia, MD. He doesn't seem to be fully invested in this process unlike Sonia imo.

IMO if he was invested then he would have helped her get used to the dogs. I have no problem with someone deciding that the person they were matched with is not for them. But IMO, he should be honest about it.

jupitercornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:13 am

THEY HAD SEXXXXXXX.... hmmmmm

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:26 am

@Ruqibabe I was surprised when she said that, and just when did that happen. Is that why he is behaving like that?

Back to top Go down

Post by jupitercornflakes Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:39 am

IMO Nick is a jerk. The things he said were cruel and IMO it seemed like he wanted to hurt her feelings.

jupitercornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:02 am

Last night's episode did show a lot of progress regarding the dog issue. Sonia seems to have gained from it. However, I still see Nick as pulling away. Can't believe he slept with her; I think this is going to give her false hope about the entire situation. I do believe they will opt for divorce at the end and will be surprised if they stay together. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:23 am

Ruqibabe wrote:THEY HAD SEXXXXXXX.... hmmmmm

Columbia, MD wrote:Last night's episode did show a lot of progress regarding the dog issue.   Sonia seems to have gained from it.  However, I still see Nick as pulling away.  Can't believe he slept with her; I think this is going to give her false hope about the entire situation.  I do believe they will opt for divorce at the end and will be surprised if they stay together.  JMHO.

yikes...reminds me of Jaclyn and Ryan R...they also were 'civil' on SM but we know how that one turned out.

IIRC during the airing of season 3 we have already heard they started the S4 filming  :shocked!: . Literally no proper time in between. No matter how great and expert the 'experts' are..this show is doomed as they seem could care less of the casts compatibility. I mean..in what world would you pair a woman with legit fear and allergy of dogs with a real dog lover?..doesn't make sense to me hmmm .

Maybe its the end of the road for this show. dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:09 am

btw after watching last episode, i get so confused. So.. in the beginning of episode Sonia stated that Sonic haven't consummate their marriage yet. Then the escalations begins..Sonia leaving the house..and the next thing we know..in the preview for next episode she says they had sex.

i was like.. :shocked!: . so when did the sex happen?...seriously..can someone pls enlighten me? scratch  giggling Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:50 am

I don't know when they did the deed.... should be interesting to find out what happened. laugh out loud

Nick's behavior is just odd to me. Last night when he blew up he looked like he was half in the bag, maybe that's why he was finally willing to "open up" and say what he really thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:06 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:THEY HAD SEXXXXXXX.... hmmmmm

Yeah, but we don't know that Sonia was specifically talking about Nick here. She could have been referring to what per past relationships were like.
You know how tricky the editing can be...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

+48
kikora
pikake
quietpal
fijibeachbum
Mustang19