SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel

Page 26 of 47 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 36 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel  - Page 26 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:58 pm

IA @Jackenzo IMO It's basically a mess! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel  - Page 26 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel

Post by jupitercornflakes Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:55 pm

Jackenzo wrote:The more I think about this couple the more I think the producers are manipulating us.  I can't put the timing together with the words. Wedding ok. Arrival at hotel ok. After than something happened we did not see. Heather reacted??? Then the bike ride? Then the surf lesson? Then the cave? Then no trip to the rain forest? Then the tipsy dinner? Convo with the minister? Talks with friends? Can't quite fit in the dark & stormy night. It seems a bit jumbled & editing is suspicious. Heather seemed upbeat on the bike ride, when surfing, and at the cave.  The one night when it was pouring she was visibly upset. Derek was not nice then (your life's not perfect or you wouldn't be here) or when he talked about a dog's age. No sound bites from Heather. If she had said them, wouldn't we have seen/heard them? We certainly heard his side about how she pulled away. No patience from him. Hurt feelings, accusations, and feeling sorry . . . but still wants it to work. She is just emotionally exhausted. Also, I see no continuity in the discussions with the minister whose main goal seems to be to remind Heather that she is legally married.  No discussion of why she is so upset with how he speaks to her or why she is so exhausted.  This is a woman who works on a flying bus with dozens of demanding travelers.  IMO there are too many pieces of the puzzle missing.

IMO they either edited out something big or it happened off camera and they are editing out all the references to what happened.

jupitercornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:09 am

Is it just me or is anyone else tired of these two? I just want them to get off my screen.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:10 am

^^ Ruqibabe -- IA with you. I'd like to get them off my screen, too. That way we could see more of the other two couples who seem to have more of a chance. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:21 am

I actually want to see the end result and how they get there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:49 pm

IMO, the end results and how they get there is referred to as the train wreck. :yes:
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:35 pm

Brought over from Tom and Lillian's thread.

provenceguy wrote:I'm thinking that Derek and Heather must have broken up since, per her twitter account, she's on an extended girls' trip & has disconnected from social media.

This was posted August 17th. She states that she will be unplugged, therefore not using SM while she's away.

heather seidel ‏@heather_mafs  Aug 17
Annual girls trip!  MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel  - Page 26 2708  Asia here we come!! Will be completely unplugged and enjoying LIFE  #yoga #loveandlight

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MAFSMinority Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:12 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:Is it just me or is anyone else tired of these two? I just want them to get off my screen.

Honestly, I think the train wrecks are what draw me in. If everyone got along, and it was all happy times and lots of kissing, I'd be bored in no time. The explosive ones are the interesting ones as a viewer, to me anyway. That's probably just me speaking from the perspective of a guy though, laugh out loud.
MAFSMinority
MAFSMinority

Male Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:47 pm

MAFSMinority wrote:snipped

Honestly, I think the train wrecks are what draw me in.  If everyone got along, and it was all happy times and lots of kissing, I'd be bored in no time.  The explosive ones are the interesting ones as a viewer, to me anyway.  That's probably just me speaking from the perspective of a guy though, laugh out loud.

I think we'll see a few explosions with these two. high five

or a miracle?
twitter
@derek_mafs

https://twitter.com/derek_mafs/status/775074021318782977

MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel  - Page 26 Captur12

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:58 pm

I voted for a divorce. I don't see this working out and feel it's on both of them for different reasons. I think the problem with marrying a stranger is that you don't really have any shared background to make you want to make it work. I find it hard to believe that this couple was as compatible on paper as they were supposed to be according to the experts. I really wouldn't be surprised if the speculation is right and they were a last minute addition. All JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:42 pm

Carly and Evan looked impossible too but they turned around and look at them now. Just a hunch we may see a miracle here.

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:40 am

avoice wrote:Carly and Evan looked impossible too but they turned around and look at them now. Just a hunch we may see a miracle here.

True but C & E didn't start out married. I would seriously doubt these two last beyond the 6 weeks, if that. I think they were a rush match due to an t other couples exit and oh well what the h*ll, we will through them together to round out the show.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 47 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 36 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel

+55
RoxyDoxy
gurlbrit
Pia1
kristlkrost
Lucas15