SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel

Page 27 of 47 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 37 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel  - Page 27 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:43 am

Not that this means a thing at all, but, he is all over twitter. I don't have an account and just see the feed here, but, it always makes me wonder when I see that number of posts.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel  - Page 27 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel

Post by Jackenzo Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:03 pm

My hope for the night. Pull the bandaid off and move on.

Jackenzo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:56 pm

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel  - Page 27 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:00 pm

Sorry for the double post. An article from The Knot.

The KnotVerified account
‏@theknot
It's decision day for one couple on @FYI's #MAFS. Read our exclusive interview with Derek: http://knot.ly/6011BAZnf

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyqcar Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:01 pm

Good for her!!!

sandyqcar

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:08 pm

Watching the show -- I feel for Derek, but honestly I feel like they are editing it to look like Heather is more the one to blame and I honestly don't think that is fair. They aren't telling the full story. It definitely seems like the viewers who are tweeting are siding with Derek.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:24 pm

IA, suzq. It seems they often do that on this show. I'm guessing that Heather doesn't conform to the party line and Derek does in his somewhat manipulative way. I'm thinking that she wants nothing to do with the show and that may be why Derek hangs out with the others. I haven't seen any pics of her with any of them unless I've missed something. JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15317

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:05 am

Since Derek was hanging out with Sonia and Lillian, it seems like they are siding with Derek on this. Usually women stick together, so this makes me feel like it's more on Heather than Derek...at least for the lack of effort on her part. If he was that awful I doubt they would be supporting him.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:09 am

Max64 wrote:Since Derek was hanging out with Sonia and Lillian, it seems like they are siding with Derek on this.  Usually women stick together, so this makes me feel like it's more on Heather than Derek...at least for the lack of effort on her part.  If he was that awful I doubt they would be supporting him.  

If Heather's not talking to them then they only have Derek's side of it. I don't know if she is but that's my guess. I'm sure he's very nice to everyone else on the show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15317

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:16 am

I would have liked to have seen an explanation from Heather. She sat there stone faced, and wanted out without saying why.

She got that edit for a reason IMO. Derek is getting a ton of SM support. If you're going to get involved in this type of experiment, IMO you at least try for the full 6 weeks. She obviously didn't want to give it another second of her time, and took off on a girls vacation so she wouldn't be around this epi.

That's fine if she just couldn't stand him, but she behaved like a child IMO. She could have been a whole lot more mature about it all and not like a spoiled brat. IMHO

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:20 am

albean99 wrote:
Max64 wrote:Since Derek was hanging out with Sonia and Lillian, it seems like they are siding with Derek on this.  Usually women stick together, so this makes me feel like it's more on Heather than Derek...at least for the lack of effort on her part.  If he was that awful I doubt they would be supporting him.  

If Heather's not talking to them then they only have Derek's side of it. I don't know if she is but that's my guess. I'm sure he's very nice to everyone else on the show.

If they're hanging out with him I guess he can't be that bad of a dude. If Heather isn't talking to anyone from the show, even the other women, I guess that raises one more red flag as to how closed off she is.

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyqcar Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:26 am

Imo Derek's making an azz out of himself with his comments after the fact now. Gosh, doesn't this guy know when to shut his mouth omg. All I can say is IMO he's young and I sincerely hope after he watches himself over and over again it might finally sink in and he'll learn something from this experience. Something that would improve him for his next relationship so IMO he wouldn't act like a immature high school girl over reacting and ranting and raving over anything and everything. Again IMO Not everyone in this world enjoys drama or chaos or arguing.

sandyqcar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 47 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 37 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 4 - Derek Schwartz - Heather Seidel

+55
RoxyDoxy
gurlbrit
Pia1
kristlkrost
Lucas15