SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 51 of 67 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamChase - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:09 pm

northernviewer wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:she is so afraid of choosing Jordan and getting cheated on rather than choosing Robby who she knows is the safe choice.

She said if things got tough and it didnt work out .... Where did you get cheated on from?

Yea, she was basically what if'ing on both.  Basically if it didn't work out with one, she'd always wonder if she should've chosen the other and would that relationship have worked out better, IMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

TeamChase - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:09 pm

Alanna wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:She'll hate Jordan if he breaks her heart and be left wondering "what if? with Robby.
That is going to be such a bitter breakup if BBJ doesn't keep his promises. I don't think it's about cheating though, but totally about loving her and being committed to their relationship.

I believe he is proving it to her right now, post-show. Smiley
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:10 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:she is so afraid of choosing Jordan and getting cheated on rather than choosing Robby who she knows is the safe choice.

She said if things got tough and it didnt work out .... Where did you get cheated on from?

Yea, she was basically what if'ing on both.  Basically if it didn't work out with one, she'd always wonder if she should've chosen the other and would that relationship have worked out better, IMO.

I think its a crap shoot all the leads face

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Good job Chase, you're moving right into the next lead!

I wouldn't mind him being the next lead. IMO there isn't much difference in his and Luke's showing of emoticons. laugh out loud I think either one of them would grow on us and make great leads. At least we wouldn't have to worry about drowning from the tears they cry. ; ) I respect Chase for coming back and saying the things he did. I just hope he grills her more at the MTA
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:14 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:She'll hate Jordan if he breaks her heart and be left wondering "what if? with Robby.
That is going to be such a bitter breakup if BBJ doesn't keep his promises. I don't think it's about cheating though, but totally about loving her and being committed to their relationship.

I believe he is proving it to her right now, post-show.  Smiley
And even if he wasn't, the what if'ing with him is real. The what if'ing with Robby isn't real because he's the safe choice. Somewhere down the line, she'll meet another Robby if things with Baddy don't work out. But it's BBJ she really needed to take a chance on now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:14 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

The difference is that she only wondered what if with Robby if things didn't work out with Jordan. When she said she would wonder what if about Jordan, it wasn't contingent on Robby breaking her heart.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:14 pm

I wouldn't mind either one as the lead either. I've just always felt I wasn't sure if Luke would take it. Glad Chase got more confirmation of the next lead edit.

Although I'm sure MF will play them both.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:15 pm

northernviewer wrote:I think its a crap shoot all the leads face

Oh I agree.  I think Jo's just taking it to the extreme.  laugh out loud. They really did a number on her and pushed all buttons to get her to cry, whiny and be such a huge mess each episode and continue to doubt all of them, especially Baddy who she most wants.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:15 pm

metalgirl wrote:He's proud of her?  For what?  That's incredibly stupid for him to be proud of her.  She's not his child.

He's proud that she's following her heart IMO..
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:17 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

I believe he is proving it to her right now, post-show.  Smiley

I hope so because insecurity gets old, speaking from experience. You get to a point, you could care less, tired of proving and you want out.

Same as I felt #26 would get tired of Diva Miss Author

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:17 pm

Anyone else notice how pissed BBJ was when she said she had equally strong feelings for both of them? That's what I wanna see. Plus, kind of reminds me of Lauren's edit in the same scene last season saying she thinks it's possible that Ben was in love with both of them.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:17 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I think its a crap shoot all the leads face

Oh I agree.  I think Jo's just taking it to the extreme.  laugh out loud. They really did a number on her and pushed all buttons to get her to cry, whiny and be such a huge mess each episode and continue to doubt all of them, especially Baddy who she most wants.  JMO.

For sure ... I think Ben did a number on her ....she just doesnt trust a bach bubble i love you ....it doesnt matter which guy said it .

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 67 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
sbolduc
cocacolacdngrams
Bet2Win
Kels0012
Di_ATL
sharonchan
Aunties_Love
albean99
bamagal
AmoreBella
Tiggerlgh