SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 52 of 67 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 59 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamChase - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by 2observe Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:18 pm

I really like Chase, but I think he maybe too honest for the Lead. Plus, I don't think that he would be a great puppet for TPTB.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

TeamChase - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:18 pm

Sprite wrote:And it just wouldn't be right if JoJo didn't bring Ben back up again.

I don't recall any lead ever referencing the previous lead so much during the whole season. Not even close.

Love me some more Chad...and his sceptical eyebrow.

More JoJo crying...I didn't know it would be so hard!!! Whah. Whah. Whah. SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

:Thanktwo Good Post I agree word rock :yes: clapping! Need I say more? lololololol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:20 pm

Holly Julian ‏@HollyDurst 22m22 minutes ago
Blake calls the two guys left Jordan and Not Jordan. #TheBachelorette

TeamChase - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:21 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:Anyone else notice how pissed BBJ was when she said she had equally strong feelings for both of them? That's what I wanna see. Plus, kind of reminds me of Lauren's edit in the same scene last season saying she thinks it's possible that Ben was in love with both of them.

Get mad, Baddy!! TeamChase - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:22 pm

Question.. I haven't watched that many seasons but something I observed

Andi season:
Nick arrived first then Josh. Nick received rose first. F1 Josh

Ben's season
Jojo arrived first and received the first rose F1 Lauren

Jojo season
Jordan arrived first and received rose first
Can Robby be F1?

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:22 pm

I have always felt like I wanted Chase for the next lead. But I think he deserves love outside the bubble instead. My heart broke for him tonight!

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:she is so afraid of choosing Jordan and getting cheated on rather than choosing Robby who she knows is the safe choice.

How does one go from being that conflicted to being engaged days later? If she was 100% sure that Jordon would propose to her she would never give Robby another thought. It's like she keeps him hanging on in case it goes bad with Jordon. : (

Had she not been in front of her parents I would think she was acting again, but surely she wouldn't do all that in front of her, parents would she?? LOL
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:23 pm

MY husband sat next to me for the first time this season.,it was during Luke's elimination and I told him - there is the next bachelor. He looked at me incredulous and said wow your standards have really dropped if that guy is the next bachelor. he's not good looking at all. Lol.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Holly Julian ‏@HollyDurst  22m22 minutes ago
Blake calls the two guys left Jordan and Not Jordan. #TheBachelorette

TeamChase - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 3806527698

cantstopl

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
That is going to be such a bitter breakup if BBJ doesn't keep his promises. I don't think it's about cheating though, but totally about loving her and being committed to their relationship.

I believe he is proving it to her right now, post-show.  Smiley

I hope so because insecurity gets old, speaking from experience. You get to a point, you could care less, tired of proving and you want out.

Same as I felt #26 would get tired of Diva Miss Author

As with any relationship with this show, time will tell. As of right now, I think they are just fine.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:25 pm

all the leads are super conflicted even minutes before getting engaged.

this season is no different. I think I am getting jaded with this show. Same old. IMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:26 pm

nd4reality wrote:all the leads are super conflicted even minutes before getting engaged.

this season is no different. I think I am getting jaded with this show. Same old. IMO.

The show was over early in the season, imho. No one could catch up to BBJ!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 67 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 59 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
sbolduc
cocacolacdngrams
Bet2Win
Kels0012
Di_ATL
sharonchan
Aunties_Love
albean99
bamagal
AmoreBella
Tiggerlgh