SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Ash2214 Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:30 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I think for me it's just too crazy to grasp that their first 3 months of being together was on a reality television show while he was dating other women, the next almost 4 months of their relationship was in hiding with the show airing and reliving the past that apparently caused a lot of issues for them and then the last 3 months of their relationship they've been filming this reality television show.

Like, what?! laugh out loud

I know. Right?
But i'm starting to think this is the way most of these recent ex-cons would like it to be if it could be. Think of the money shilling. Think of the money these offspring shows generate. It just snowballs.
It will take even more of an effort, imo, to move on from the limelight and be "themselves" with each other if they can even find their way back to who they are or want to. And that's my opinion of just about any cast who continue this route post show. I believe there are reasons past cast have said get back to who you are and the real world to start living your life together.

Exactly. I believe it was Alanna who said it yesterday - when you have a big melting pot of fake and scripted moments, how can you really tell what's real when it all mixes together? I think Ben and Lauren are both very sweet people and care for each other and could be on their way to getting married at some point. I wanted to be impressed when they said they still want to know who the other person is, continue working through their issues, and that they're going to counseling for those issues, but it's like, really? Maybe they should have considered all of that before they agreed to do this show. Living in this fantasy world this year and now reliving old issues cannot be healthy. JMO

Here's yet another article where they admit that it took them longer than it should have to work through the JoJo situation, but yet they agreed to do this show where the first episode is going to be JoJo centric and they've been constantly asked about her in recent interviews:
http://people.com/tv/how-bachelor-ben-lauren-overcame-trust-issues-after-his-declaration-love-jojo/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:39 pm

How many times does the J situation need to be discussed between all these shows and interviews they're doing? I love her and even I can't bring myself to type her name in this thread. These famers will stop at nothing as long as the $$$$ is rolling in imo.

Last edited by Alanna on Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:39 pm

This is exactly I am thinking . I mean if they had been in a rough road after their engagement and able to see the finale played on tv and that brought Lauren feel so angry about it etc etc . They have both moved on with that at this point . Why does the producers want them to relieve just for tv drama ? . Why not stop bringing about it and focus on what is important . Their post life . No need to let them act about it scripted and argued on tv coz they are just making their viewers think Lauren is just faking her feelings about it . Yeah they already said on their interviews they have moved on and happy with their respective life now but by letting themselves to act again that it is still an issue with their upcoming show is just doesn't make sense laugh out loud . Oh well it's reality show . Jmo.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 50 Eb97c9
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 50 9zt107Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 50 XgicucBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 50 Oaw2uvBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 50 2pqw5k8Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 50 30szzauBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 50 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:49 pm

With all due respect, JoJo herself brought up Ben (& Lauren) and the dual ILY's AD NAUSEUM on her own show. Back then when it bothered me (so yeah, I get it JoJo fans), I was told it was a central story line and potentially traumatic for JoJo so it's to be expected she kept bringing Ben up. I suppose Lauren should be allowed the same grace here in her need to "hash it out." (I actually suspect much of this hash out it producer enduced, in both circumstances). My point, Ben and Lauren aren't the only ones who've regurgitated this silly situation here. It's gone both ways....
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:51 pm

^ Again, ditto, to producers essentially tricking them ALL on hashing it out IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:56 pm

^ Ok, but JoJo's bachelorette season was filmed starting days after the finale aired and had a direct link to her experience on the bachelor.

Ben and Lauren's show, that's supposed to be about their current life, began filming almost five months after the finale. The major point here is that it was apparently traumatic and difficult to work through for both Ben and Lauren, who have now said that countless times, but apparently the pay check was more important and they were willing to go through all of this again to get it. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:58 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Ok, but JoJo's bachelorette season was filmed starting days after the finale aired and had a direct link to her experience on the bachelor.

Ben and Lauren's show, that's supposed to be about their current life, began filming almost five months after the finale. The major point here is that it was apparently traumatic and difficult to work through for both Ben and Lauren, who have now said that countless times, but apparently the pay check was more important and they were willing to go through all of this again to get it. JMO
Thank you. Exactly. If this show is more important than their real (fake?) relationship, good for her and Ben. More real (fake?) therapy needed imo.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:07 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Ok, but JoJo's bachelorette season was filmed starting days after the finale aired and had a direct link to her experience on the bachelor.

For the casual viewer where they last left Ben and Lauren was with JoJo an dual ILY. So it makes sense that producers are teeing them up to rehash that for the premiere. Well, and if Lauren needed time to get over that, the trauma, just like JoJo, I can forgive her and I understand that, 100% I don't personally see the huge scandal or crime here.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:42 pm

Speaking of JoJo, she’s the Bach alum friend that was notably missing at the bachelorette party. I am sure TPTB would’ve loved to have her there, and BenLo seem to have very little influence on such matters, so my guess is that it was JoJo who decided to stay away from any potential drama and rather work in the garden back in Dallas. Smiley
JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:54 pm

blueblues wrote:Speaking of JoJo, she’s the Bach alum friend that was notably missing at the bachelorette party. I am sure TPTB would’ve loved to have her there, and BenLo seem to have very little influence on such matters, so my guess is that it was JoJo who decided to stay away from any potential drama and rather work in the garden back in Dallas. Smiley
JMO.
If so then I am proud of Jojo. Saying no to the money and free Vegas vacation shows me she values Lauren as a friend.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:55 pm

I think JoJo agreed to make 1 appearance on the BenLo show, but I'm thinking Jo wants her own show too.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:56 pm

casjacknick wrote:
blueblues wrote:Speaking of JoJo, she’s the Bach alum friend that was notably missing at the bachelorette party. I am sure TPTB would’ve loved to have her there, and BenLo seem to have very little influence on such matters, so my guess is that it was JoJo who decided to stay away from any potential drama and rather work in the garden back in Dallas. Smiley
JMO.
If so then I am proud of Jojo. Saying no to the money and free Vegas vacation shows me she values Lauren as a friend.
I actually think she values herself more to not get involved if she doesn't want to and be picky about she promotes and what she does. It must be nice to have the family/financial means to do as she pleases since I don't think 99% of these people, including B+L, have that luxury and have gotta shill while the shilling's good.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

+66
richmondrose
limoncello
blueblues
gurlbrit
suzq