SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 80 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:19 pm

umngirl wrote:I'm still intrigued by the fact that there's no wedding news. I mean the show was touted as being about that, at least in part, and yet there's nada. Definitely the only interesting thing about them to me is is if/when the wedding is happening. Lol
Either way, it's gonna happen. If not Jan/Feb/March, then surely another month. It will be televised. And nothing will be a surprise. And yada yada yada. So even THAT shouldn't be interesting or news worthy IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 80 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by umngirl Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:21 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
umngirl wrote:I'm still intrigued by the fact that there's no wedding news. I mean the show was touted as being about that, at least in part, and yet there's nada. Definitely the only interesting thing about them to me is is if/when the wedding is happening. Lol
Either way, it's gonna happen. If not Jan/Feb/March, then surely another month. It will be televised. And nothing will be a surprise. And yada yada yada. So even THAT shouldn't be interesting or news worthy IMO.

Well considering they are as exciting as a white wall, if/when the wedding is fitting into ABC's schedule is the only interesting thing about them. Lol

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 80 87b72b10 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 80 86669110 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 80 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:22 pm

umngirl wrote:

Well considering they are as exciting as a white wall, if/when the wedding is fitting into ABC's schedule is the only interesting thing about them. Lol
!!! At this point, I'm just waiting for Ryan and Broxton.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:24 pm

sosleepy wrote:^^ My opinion that Lauren came out looking sympathetic and handled a crappy situation maturely and with a level head and that Ben came out looking worse than her is based around the latter episodes of the series and the main story arch where he called off the wedding. Admittedly you did not watch those episodes. My main point was the story arch did not play in the way you initially characterized. From my vantage point.  Ben never called off the wedding because he had doubts about Lauren, nor was she characterized as a villain in those epis. On the converse, I think most felt a great amount of sympathy for her.

I'll say nothing further about JoJo because this isn't her thread.

I think my point I was trying to get across is that there are crazy fans. Since a major storyline was calling off the wedding, those crazy fans weren't thrilled that their perfect Ben wasn't getting a happily ever after. They went after Lauren because for whatever reason, Ben has very loyal fans that think he can do no wrong. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:35 pm

Isn't this couple on that Jan pre-episdode for Nick? IF so maybe something will be announced then? IDK.
I know in real life things take time. My neighbor/friend's son got engaged before Thanksgiving. They were hoping for a fall 2017 wedding. Now they are hoping they can find a place for early Dec 2017. Sometimes things just don't fall into place as you want them, too.
Anyway, I suspect they will announce a wedding when they are either given the green light if one is being provided or when it gels for them if they are paying for their own.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:36 pm

Is this your opinion or do you have a source?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:56 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

Is this your opinion or do you have a source?
IMO. I put IMO in my post. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:07 am

Yes, the only thing I came away with was that in your opinion it would not be interesting or newsworthy.
It is very important to make sure things are not stated as facts, but as opinions as they are being stated.
To all: It simply is not enough to add IMO to the end of a few sentences or as a signature and as the season gets busy, these things will be edited/deleted as needed.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

+66
richmondrose
limoncello
blueblues
gurlbrit
suzq