SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Page 23 of 75 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 49 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:05 am

JMO, but if he were smart after some of the comments he made that sounded a slight bit negative to my ears, he will stay far away from another round of editing. TPTB have long memories. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by hae1001 Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:12 am

Yes IA. If they werent happy with some of the things he's said, they will make it known with his edit. I would walk far away from the franchise if i were him.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:47 am

Luke is a stand up guy. IMO. He surely does not need a second round of this franchise. He will do great on his own. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:30 pm

^^^I thought he was seeing someone?...Not that that has ever made a difference.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:55 pm

Well he's been hanging with Chris Soules in LA all weekend and yesterday, so maybe he caught the bug? giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:36 pm

I watched Chris Harrison on Ellen yesterday. Ellen asked why Luke wasn't the Bachelor. Chris said when you talk to the guys and their first questions are about money, job opportunities, and a music career and their not asking about dates, women and love they're not sincere. Production thought Nick was sincere. Luke not so much

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:47 pm

It's funny to me that CH can essentially talk about "being there for the right reasons" when the person they ended up going with is on his fourth reality television show, but I love that Luke is getting called out. Luke has continuously been an azz in my opinion when he has called out other guys from his season saying they weren't there for the right reasons.

A while ago RS had said he had heard that Luke wanted his music on the show and wanted complete control of his music career once the show was complete. ABC decided at the last minute that this would be too risky, so they went with Nick at the last minute. I can believe this.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:48 pm

It sounds like CH and company got tired of the backlash for not chosing Luke and decided to throw him totally under the bus.

First it was because he wasn't sincere, now it's because he wasn't sincere asking about money and not the dates. I read that article, I forget now where it was.

IMO no one's terms of contract should be discussed. IMO even those that think they'll be the lead and at the last minute aren't. It's horrible the way they are treated but it's no surpise. The moment you agree to talk is the moment you loose any contol IMHO. I wonder if Luke didn't voice his opinions, if they would have gone this far in explaning why he wasn't chosen.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:57 pm

Dying that Luke wasn't gonna be there "for the right reasons" but a guy on his fourth show is. Talk some more bs CH, it's your speciality.

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 23 87b72b10 Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 23 86669110 Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 23 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:31 pm

IMO Chase was in the same boat as Luke but wisely chose to keep his mouth shut and not call out TPTB and say they wronged him. For someone who wants a career in music and entertainment, IMO Luke sure does not know how the industry works and how he needs to play nice if he wants to survive.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/chase-mcnary-signed-contract-for-bachelor-lost-to-nick-viall-w459065
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:19 pm

coolangel wrote:IMO Chase was in the same boat as Luke but wisely chose to keep his mouth shut and not call out TPTB and say they wronged him. For someone who wants a career in music and entertainment, IMO Luke sure does not know how the industry works and how he needs to play nice if he wants to survive.  

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/chase-mcnary-signed-contract-for-bachelor-lost-to-nick-viall-w459065

I think Chris didn't like the way Luke was bitter and threw them under the bus when he didn't get to be the bachelor, so he is decided to throw Luke under the bus.... Clearly they had options.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 23 1f49b  Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 23 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:19 pm

As always, don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Despite the fact that he wasn't ultimately chosen, you would think that someone already in the business, would know not to bad mouth the show. They have connections and could assist him if they like him and he had kept his options open.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 75 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 49 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

+94
notarose
limoncello
Idlemess
KB_Mom
BlackHalo