SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Page 24 of 75 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 49 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:03 pm

Well, this could be a good teaching experience for business. Keep your mouth shut.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:16 pm

I don't know if they really hold grudges like that. Sean blasted the show for giving the gig to Arie and then taking it away, and he's still their golden boy. *IMO*Arie got bitter and spoiled that Chris had been chosen before the official announcement, and they still had him on after paradise.*IMO* I bet they'll be chasing both Luke and Chase to do BIP regardless of anything they said to the tabloids, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Ofc they still want them on the shows, that's not what they use to get back at them. They shape the narrative, using the edit, comments by chris harrison etc to affect public perception of the person. JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:05 pm

What? Luke the guy (along with the other F2 and F3) who was hashtagging himself #TeamMe and retweeting the same while JoJo's season aired thought he was some special snowflake?

Please! Dude, you were one of many when it comes to this show and having a so-called contract as option for lead.

Cry me a river this guy is such a whiner. Rolling Eyes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:11 pm

Don't like him and never saw any genuine feeling from him towards JoJo, so whether Nick is more sincere or not, I'm just happy it wasn't Luke. Good luck with those love songs about Jo!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:18 pm

IMO Chris Harrison is a hypocrite, who sold his soul to the devil a long time ago.  He, along with the rest of the producers and handlers, do not care one iota about any of these contestants or how it will affect their lives afterwards.

I personally believe Luke's version of how thing went down, because it has happened to others before him.  And for me personally, I think that Chris Harrison has sunk to a new low by saying those things about Luke on the Ellen Show.  If they felt that strongly about Luke in the first place, then why did they offer him the Bachelor gig in the first place?  It obviously didn't bother them that he was "all those things" back then.

To me it sounded more like Chris H was just pissed that Luke had the gall to speak his mind, and this was Luke's payback.

Last edited by Longhornfan on Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:18 pm

I totally believe that about Luke asking about money, opportunities, and his music career rather than about the women, love, the dates, etc.

The full-on self-promotion from Luke and JoJo's guys on SM during her season was like nothing I had ever seen before! no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:28 pm

Maybe I'm just cynical but I believe that all the leads are more concerned about the opportunities and fame than the contestants and love. Luke probably just made it more obvious than the others because of his music and got too egotistical and greedy thinking he had it in the bag, but I don't believe any of the crap that he was any less sincere than Nick. Nick's just smarter about it. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:41 pm

ITA they all want the opportunities, that's a given, but that's not what my issue is with Luke. 

In addition to the blatant self-promotion, it's Luke's whining post-show and constant liking of tweets that are woe-is-me that shows me how immature Luke is. 

Nothing annoys me more than contestants whining, especially since I wouldn't even know who Luke was if it wasn't for this show! 

So all I can think when I see Luke whining is, "Dude, grow up and get over yourself and be appreciative for what you do have!"  

no no

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:46 pm

IMO Luke just pushed his business demands to far in the Bachelor negotiations and they decided on Nick because he as Bachelor would do what TPTB wanted with ease IMO. CH is full of sh*t on the sincere vs not sincere BS. Luke speaking out about what happened is what angered the Franchise IMO and the fact that on SM many people still post that they don't like Nick and wish it was Luke instead. The reason Luke came into the conversation on Ellen is because Ellen voiced a critical opinion about Nicks attitude this season....and then Ellen asked why they did not have Luke instead....then CH threw Luke under the lack of sincerity bus again. I loved that IMO Ellen was not buying what CH was trying to sell on the entire conversation about the season.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:28 pm

To be honest, regardless of who is more sincere, Nick or Luke, I personally think that Nick as a character is much more interesting than Luke. For all his veteran storyline, I just found Luke to be a big snoozefest. While Nick does mumble at times, Luke and his monotone slow speech just put me to sleep. And while I don't doubt that Nick is using this to promote himself like pretty much anyone who comes on the show these days, I don't need to hear another singer, serenading with his songs. I also think that Nick is more willing to be silly and yes, go along with some of the stupid demands of tptb, whereas I get a more sanctimonious vibe from Luke as if he is above it all. This is a stupid, silly show and I appreciate those who get that and can go along with the silliness to keep me entertained. A high moral tone and sincerity, is not what this show is about. If I wanted that, I'd watch the religion channel.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:43 pm

IMO they picked Nick so they could go with the sex stuff. Luke has a much cleaner image and that's not ultimately what they wanted (also imo). I'm one of those who'd rather have had Luke after what I've been seeing with Nick.

I'm not buying CH at all because Luke said he didn't want his music on Jojo's show and I'm sure they would have said if that wasn't true. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 75 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 49 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

+94
notarose
limoncello
Idlemess
KB_Mom
BlackHalo