SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Page 13 of 75 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 44 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Newto Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:56 am

If J and J have broken up, then would there still be an ATFR? What would be the point?

As for Luke, I hope he finds his forever-after outside of this franchise. Same for Chase. Neither of them needs to be sliced and diced by TPTB. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:02 am

Columbia, MD wrote:If J and J have broken up, then would there still be an ATFR?  What would be the point?

As for Luke, I hope he finds his forever-after outside of this franchise.  Same for Chase.  Neither of them needs to be sliced and diced by TPTB.  JMHO.

There have been a number of couples that were over by the time the ATFR aired. Jason/Melissa, Jake/Vienna come to mind.
Those ATFR shows were truly the most dramatic ever. giggling
Not everyone is looking for the love story. Some viewers enjoy watching a train wreck.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeFan Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:35 am

SueSt wrote:
Columbia, MD wrote:If J and J have broken up, then would there still be an ATFR?  What would be the point?

As for Luke, I hope he finds his forever-after outside of this franchise.  Same for Chase.  Neither of them needs to be sliced and diced by TPTB.  JMHO.

There have been a number of couples that were over by the time the ATFR aired. Jason/Melissa, Jake/Vienna come to mind.
Those ATFR shows were truly the most dramatic ever. giggling
Not everyone is looking for the love story. Some viewers enjoy watching a train wreck.

Yep the train wrecks are the most interesting even though I really do hope JoJo is happy.

LukeFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:45 am

On the other hand, some seasons they don't do an ATFR when the couple has broken up.
Case in point: Travis Stork and Sarah Stone. They lasted three weeks and IIRC there was no ATFR that season.

In other cases they have done ATFR and it was all a sham. Case in point, the English bachelor (Matt?) and Shayne Lamas.

Newto
Newto

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:21 am

Jolena wrote:I read on Twitter tonight that it's Luke and will be announced at ATFR. no idea Also a tweet saying JOJO will be on DWTS , yet another tweet claiming (can't remember now who posted it)  that Jordan and JOJO are DONE , broken up. I went to RS page and he can't confirm it but he said it dosent look good , said he's been hearing the past few weeks now from people close to her who are in the "know" that things are not looking good for them.HAs anyone else seen or heard any of this?

Re the bold. This was discussed all day yesterday in Jordan's thread.

Now back to Luke. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:23 am

#LukeForBachelor began trending after his elimination on Monday night. After finishing fourth place on JoJo Fletcher's season, he chats with THR about the possibility of starring on the next round.
If Twitter is any indication, Luke Pell could be the next Bachelor.

After his shocking elimination by JoJo Fletcher on Monday night's episode of The Bachelorette, heartbroken viewers launched a social media campaign for the self-described "hopeless romantic" to get another chance to find love by launching the #LukeForBachelor hashtag.

Viewers again rejoiced after Tuesday night's episode of the Men Tell All reunion, when Luke seemed to have heard their call. He teased to Chris Harrison, "I'm ready to fall in love [again]."

The Hollywood Reporter followed up with Luke to ask him flat out: Would you be interested in being The Bachelor?

“I would be excited about it," he told THR about the possibility of leading ABC's 21st season. "I’ve seen firsthand that it worked, going through this whole process with JoJo and I. I was in love with her."

He continued, "And it happened so fast, but it was real at the same time. It was real for us and it was real for me. So, I would be open to it again because I know it works. It’s proven.”

Luke added that he knows it's possible to have an authentic relationship on the reality series because he experienced a very real heartbreak after JoJo sent him home. When he returned to his hometown of Burnet, Tx., he says he suffered from anxiety attacks and remained "in a state of shock."

"Your heart feels like it’s out of rhythm. You’re almost dizzy when you stand up," he says about bringing the shock viewers saw on TV home with him. "There were these anxiety symptoms that I was having to deal with and I couldn’t control. That’s when I knew. I realized, 'Wow this cut me deep.'"

The Texas war veteran quickly became a fan favorite on this season's Bachelorette and ABC has a history of listening to its viewers when it comes to picking the star of the franchise.

Last season, Ben Higgins castoff Caila Quinn was set to become the next Bachelorette, but JoJo swooped in to claim the gig last-minute after an overwhelmingly positive reaction for the runner-up after her Women Tell All special.

And Team Luke also has some competition: Viewers were also heartbroken over Chase McNary's elimination, whose fantasy suite rejection earned him more air time than Luke during the Men Tell All.

ABC could announce the new Bachelor during the After the Final Rose special (which follows the finale this Monday at 10 p.m. ET/PT on ABC), or they could wait to see which of JoJo's exes claims the biggest following over the next coming weeks.

Heading into the finale, JoJo will pick between her final two men: Jordan Rodgers and Robby Hayes. With Jordan as the seasonlong frontrunner, there's still potential for a Team Robby to rear its head after the episode.

If ABC does pick one of JoJo's finalists to helm the next season, the long-running franchise is likely to continue to ignore its diversity woes and select another nonwhite Bachelor, as JoJo's eight finalists are all white. With 31 seasons between The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, there has been only one diverse star — American-born Venezuelan Juan Pablo Galavis. http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/lukeforbachelor-bachelorette-s-luke-pell-914446

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:34 am

^ Sounds like bachelorspeak to me. If he had real anxiety attacks, I feel so badly for him.
I'd still rather see a nice guy like him decline the gig and find himself someone in RL. I suspect there will be no shortage of candidates. JMO.

Newto
Newto

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:57 am

In that interview that I posted above Luke confirmed that he would like to be the next bachelor and that he would be excited about! I think the gig is his to lose at this point! Last year Ben was announced as the next lead on that after paradise live show so we will have to keep our eyes out to see if Luke is in L.A in the next couple of weeks laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:06 am

What TPTB have done in recent past seasons is have a couple names in contention. They may know who they want, but they have sent crews out for filming intros and gotten the cast in "training" for each to keep the public guessing. Then they tell each cast person it's you. Nice.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:44 am

Kashathediva wrote:What TPTB have done in recent past seasons is have a couple names in contention. They may know who they want, but they have sent crews out for filming intros and gotten the cast in "training" for each to keep the public guessing. Then they tell each cast person it's you. Nice.

Clarifications:

1) They might have literally told both Chase and Luke they are next Bach already. However, only one has already signed contract or will be in next few days.

2) Would they be filming the intros for when they announce or for show when it airs?
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:48 am

What makes you think a contract has been signed or will be in a few days? 
Last year this was not done until August--about the 9th I think. In the meantime, prospective cast were getting in shape and film crews did go out and interview families and shoot scenery etc.  I know this as well as others on the forum. It's common knowledge.
And this was not the first time this kind of stuff has been done.  It was done for Caila last season. It was done for Arie.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:53 am

Kashathediva wrote:What makes you think a contract has been signed or will be in a few days? 
Last year this was not done until August--about the 9th I think. In the meantime, prospective cast were getting in shape and film crews did go out and interview families and shoot scenery etc.  I know this as well as others on the forum. It's common knowledge.
And this was not the first time this kind of stuff has been done.  It was done for Caila last season. It was done for Arie.

That's why I was asking if it had already been signed or would be in next few day. The media has been giving conflicting reports on when it will be announced--AFTR, BIP premiere, during BIP season, BIP finale. I was just getting an ideal.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 75 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 44 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

+94
notarose
limoncello
Idlemess
KB_Mom
BlackHalo