SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Page 50 of 75 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 62 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Mustang19 Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:25 am

nikikass wrote:I never liked Luke.  He has Charles Manson eyes.  IMO.   When he had all those people on his hometown date.  I got scared.  Yikes..Helter Skelter.... I was thinking.  Run...

Finally! I couldn't figure out who he reminded me of and why I didn't like him. And I just watched a show on CM - what a sick guy. Luke definitely has that squinty wild eye look, IMO. Decent contestants are an exception these days and not a rule. IMO
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:27 am

Did everyone see Elan's response to Luke's, hat*ers gonna hate/ trolls gonna troll tweet? laugh out loud

elan gale‏ @theyearofelan
Replying to @lukepell
Not sure what you mean
Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 50 C8nA4kSXYAEE6MD
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:28 am

JoJo was pretty lucky in terms of the amount of hate she got on social media. She herself said she was pretty good up until she sent Luke home. When she did, she joked it was as if she murdered someone because everyone was pretty much team Luke, so they were mad she sent him home. Her family stays off of social media unless they're responding to a fan and being sweet, but I remember a group of girls were saying JoJo should kill herself and her family for sending Luke home and JoJo's mother stepped in saying it was taken too far.

Isn't that crazy? It's even crazier to think about the fall from grace Luke is currently having given how popular he was. It seems like out of all of JoJo's guys, Luke might be the biggest player of them all. Wild. laugh out loud

All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:30 am

Jojo did not choose him, so it seems her judgement was not impaired. He is a loser.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:37 am

Anyone else think this could have just bought Lauren Hussey a seat on Paradise?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:59 am

I absolutely hate, when these Bach people get called out on their sh*t, they bring out the God quotes. How about act like the christian you claim to be, not a cocky, smug cheating a-hole. How about getting off your judgmental high horse, admit you messed up, hurt people, and apologize. Not try to act like you're targeted for no reason, and then post a passive aggressive IG quote about God. JMO
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:10 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:I absolutely hate, when  these Bach people get called out on their sh*t, they bring out the God quotes. How about act like the christian you claim to be, not a cocky, smug cheating a-hole. How about getting off your judgmental high horse, admit you messed up, hurt people, and apologize. Not try to act like you're targeted for no reason, and then post a passive aggressive IG quote about God. JMO

BOOM!!!! bowdownI agree

It makes me think these attention seekers are just putting on an act to try to appeal to middle America or something. Regardless, this is the crap that gives Christians a bad name.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:19 am

I wonder what JoJo and Jordan thinks of this? Airielle said on her IG that she hasn't told anyone about this other than her family and Luke Rodgers. So J&J are probably hearing about it the same as the public is. laugh out loud

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:32 am

I highly doubt it. Luke and Jordan are very close so I'm sure the Pell discussion came up. Besides, when asked in interviews who should be the bachelor - if Luke - they were always quick to throw in Chase as an option. It's not so much what they said in the interviews, but what they didn't say which led me to believe they didn't think all that highly of Luke post show, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:43 am

aviej wrote:I highly doubt it. Luke and Jordan are very close so I'm sure the Pell discussion came up. Besides, when asked in interviews who should be the bachelor - if Luke - they were always quick to throw in Chase as an option. It's not so much what they said in the interviews, but what they didn't say which led me to believe they didn't think all that highly of Luke post show, IMO.

I'm pretty sure they both pushed for Luke to be the next lead, when asked in their interviews.

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:56 am

Luke R. and Airielle were not dating when they were asked in interviews about the next Bachelor. They didn't start dating until after Nick was announced so I doubt they knew anything.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:23 am

I just watched Arielle's previous video, where she basically said that Luke Pell pursued her, almost got her cast for his season and she even went to the final casting two meet peoducers, and told her it would be them in the end? Like WTH. Luke thought he could produce his own season. So weird.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 75 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 62 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

+94
notarose
limoncello
Idlemess
KB_Mom
BlackHalo