SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Page 59 of 75 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 67 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by mindless Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:52 pm

Acrunch wrote:Lmao!!! JM supporting Luke...well duh!

Replying to Luke:
"Don't pay them no mind my man, some people are the worst of the worst and spread lies and gossip - what they say says more about them not u"

Misogynists of a feather flock together. Rolling Eyes

(jmo)
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:44 am

I could care less what LiarBoy has to say. His only agenda is click city to make money. What I find hilarious is he is the mediator in all of this and he seems pretty proud of it. He asked CH if they are friends now, what a pathetic idiotic thing to do IMHO considering they tried to sue his butt. I'm glad he's happy getting involved with a bunch of morons, he'll fit right in IMHO.

As for Luke and Josh, they are one in the same IMO. Deflecting from the true a$$holes that they are, using God and military service to try and diminish and excuse the way they behave is appalling to me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:41 am

ElonM wrote:Luke didn't need fantasy suits and production stress to sleep with his hand picked F3

Not Luke, he took charge. His FS locations were Tennessee, Florida, and California.

rofl  rofl

@ElonM...What really had me rofl rofl rofl was your comments side by side with your avi of a laughing Nick who looks to be enjoying himself and laughing his azz of right about now. It's as if he knew all along.

@GuardianAngel I think RS was being sarcastic with CH and as much as he is enjoying all this drama since it will no doubt be great for business, even he seems surprised that he is in the middle of this mess.

I will actually take the time to listen to this latest podcast. Usually, if I bother to listen at all, it is only to snippets since RS is so bloody long winded, but I will have to suck it up because this is too delicious not to miss. I said Luke would be run over on BIP by the same bus as Josh was last season, I just had no idea it would be before the season even started airing! Funny enough, I can even imagine MF listening to his mortal enemy RS and enjoying it! Has hell frozen over?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:38 am

Wow, great job by RS to pull all these pieces together for a legit journalistic moment. giggling I LOVE that CH is actually commenting on it too.  That is hilarious. I agree they probably would have set this up as BIP ratings gold.  That could have been epic.

And finally I can make sense of the terrible (IMO) casting choice last season that I couldn't understand from a business perspective. Seeing Luke forced them into a quick emergency backup plan and they had a guy willingly hanging on for years hoping for just such a twist of fate (IMO) finally makes a little sense. I get it now TPTB  yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:21 am

So, not only is Luke using religion and God as his go to deflection when getting caught being a sleaze, he's now using his services​ in the army too. What a double stupid moron, IMO. I dislike RS immensely, but in this​ case I'm all for him burying Luke. JMO
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:30 am

He can say whatever but that tweet to Airelle and Luke Rodgers (which he then deleted) said it all. He might as well have told Luke R. to keep his little lady on a leash. Scum.

JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:37 am

Throughout history, IMO, there have been people able to perform a job or have a career and done an excellent job and yet be a different person when in a different role.
Because a person is a good doctor, a good attorney, a good firefighter does not mean they might be a good dad or husband or person.
In this case, IMO, A does not equal B.
This is what Luke is doing IMO.
I can respect his service. That does not mean I respect all of his actions.
JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:09 pm

Bachelorette’s Luke Pell Defends Himself Against Cheating and Player Claims

Luke Pell has learned a lesson: Dating on reality television doesn’t make dating in reality easy.

The Bachelorette alum, 32, was slammed on Twitter Wednesday, April 4, after fashion blogger Airelle Snyder and Bachelor season 21 contestant Lauren Hussey opened up on YouTube about their romances with Pell.

In a video titled “The Almost Bachelor: Our Untold Story," Snyder, who dates Bachelorette alum Jordan Rodgers’ brother Luke, and Hussey, who was sent packing by Nick Viall on night one, allege that Pell cheated and played them. (Refresher: He was set to star on the ABC series until producers pulled the plug in a last-minute switch-up.)

Now, the Nashville-based singer is sharing his side of the story exclusively with Us Weekly.

“They want to slash my character," the Army vet says. "I’m respectful. If they want to take it in another direction, that’s their prerogative. I don’t approve of it, but that’s their choice.”

Pell says Hussey reached out to him in early October, after she was sent home from The Bachelor. “We kept our relationship quiet and got to know each other,” says Pell. “We didn’t know how to handle it, if we wanted to go public or stay private. I was trying to take it slow. There’s so much pressure and attention on social media. I didn’t want to make this harder than it had to be.” (Hussey, who was actually cast for Pell’s season, asserts otherwise. The romance “moved pretty quickly, faster than I was expecting,” the 30-year-old said in her 18-minute video with Snyder.)

The pair told each other they weren’t seeing other people and dated into the New Year. In January, Pell met her family while visiting their home in Colorado. There, according to Hussey, they even watched the season premiere of Viall’s season: “Just the idea that we could have been on the show together made things a little strange because, I think, at times we were like, ‘Wow, we could be engaged right now.'”

As the case with most romances, their flame fizzled. Florida-based Hussey moved to Nashville and “two weeks into January, I just knew it wasn’t going to work,” Pell says. “We had a breakup conversation.” But cutting ties wasn’t so simple. “We went through a phase where we still talked and still texted with each other,” he adds. “It was hard. But then we got past it. We stopped talking completely.” (Hussey said she "found proof I wasn't the only person" and that Pell admitted to it: "It seemed like nothing we had was special. Everything that was being said to me was being said to other people.")

His experience with Snyder is a different story. Pell met the Nashville resident, who he had heard about through mutual friends, over the summer while he was still in contention to be The Bachelor. “She was possibly going to be on the show and I thought we would get to know each other better there,” he says. “We talked back and forth maybe three times at the most.”

When producers ultimately chose Viall to lead season 21 over Pell, Snyder continued to reach out. “I was over all dating conversations at that point and I wanted to move on,” he continues. “She was someone I talked to a few times, so this wasn’t a big deal. I just stopped talking to her. On that video, she made it seem liked I dated her, but there is no way I ever dated her! There was never a relationship to break up from. It was never at that level. It seems like she wants the social media attention of saying that she dated me, which has more weight than saying she talked to me a few times. Nobody cares about that. If it looks like I did her wrong and did her an injustice then she gets more attention.”

(Snyder, however, tells Us it was Pell who persuaded her to try out for the show. "I care nothing about being famous as I never wanted to go on TV. I always wanted a normal relationship with him," she says. "The video was meant to help women look for signs in their relationships to save them from heartbreak. Lauren's story, which was shared on my YouTube channel, is meant to not only help women but to save these poor girls who may believe his story. What he is doing to women is unacceptable. No one should stand for such behavior. When he started name calling and attacking my current relationship it clearly made him look guilty. I truly hope he finds a way to make this right and publicly apologize for treating women so poorly.")

Today, Pell confirms he is definitely single. Though he previously told Us he was seeing Danielle Lombard, another season 21 contestant, Pell says they’re not dating. (Lombard echoed this in an April 4 tweet.) “Danielle and I have fun together,” says Pell. “We’re not exclusive. We haven’t opened up about our pasts because we’re not there. We’re just friends.”

And while he did tweet a meme — “those who are not fans gonna hate; trolls gonna troll” — on April 4, supposedly in response to fans calling him a “player” and a “douche,” Pell insists the backlash doesn’t phase him. “I am who I am and I don’t have time for people who sit in their basement and troll people on Twitter,” he tells Us. “Anybody I respect couldn’t care less.”
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:16 pm

What a tool. Rolling Eyes Can I just add JoJo is lucky for her F1 because the rest of her men were such idiots. Worst cast ever. Yuck..

Also, Luke... using your history as a veteran as a cop out for being a complete a$$, narcissistic, who is a clear example of the misogyny in our world is not okay. JMO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:18 pm

He's so full of  Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 59 1f4a9. laugh out loud

IMO of course! Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:31 pm

I find it weird that Airelle and that Haley girl weren't still on the show if they were "almost cast" or whatever. Airelle's story seems a little weird. I mean Lauren Hussey says she was cast for Luke, but was still on the show. So why not Airelle and Haley or whoever that brunette is. I"m sure other girls on Nick's season thought they were cast for Luke. I mean Luke said he met her twice or talked to her twice. Is he just trying to cover his butt with producers? Or is Airelle maybe exaggerating what happened?

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:40 pm

I find it weird that Airelle would even bring this up now. Why not bring it up when it happened, not when you're supposedly in another relationship that appears to be with a good guy.

Luke is taking the Josh route IMO. He doesn't care about trolls, doesn't have time for them, but I'm sure we'll be graced with more scripture and retweeting of all positive tweets.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 75 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 67 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

+94
notarose
limoncello
Idlemess
KB_Mom
BlackHalo