SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Page 74 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:25 pm

He reminds me of a zombie, one that may have had some of his own brains scooped.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:27 pm

I know, wow, he looks terrible. What a twit he turned out to be. Another one that was acting and turning on the charm in hopes of becoming famous!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:15 pm

I don't know if anyone heard this, but Holly Allen was on Reality Steve's podcast this week and she definitely had a lot to say about Luke. Luke seems to have some major issues. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:33 pm

suzq wrote:I don't know if anyone heard this, but Holly Allen was on Reality Steve's podcast this week and she definitely had a lot to say about Luke.  Luke seems to  have some major issues.  JMO.

The tea was spilled to say the least.
Funniest/saddest part was when he tried to get Holly to apply for Arie's season so that once she got off the show she could get back with Luke to boost his following/followers.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:42 pm

@suzq IA I think after being on JoJo's season, something went screwy with him. His actions have just gone downhill, one situation after another.

He appears to be so fixated on garnering notoriety and will do whatever it takes, example BWG.

@wishesfireworks that is a pretty desperate move IMHO. Did Holly remain his g/f after that? dizzy

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:43 pm

Luke is the absolute worst, right up there with Josh Murray. I can only wish them both a sh*tty life.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:14 pm

Luke is starring in his own real life soap opera.   A poster on Reddit has recapped the entire 2 hour podcast -  Holly has spilled all the tea.  cheeky
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:30 pm

I don't think anything went wrong, I think he was always that way.  He just managed to hide it more during filming and/or the edit did him a huge favor to make him seem way more normal and likeable than he really is. Since he was their original pick for Bach.

I didn't find him the least bit genuine, likable or believable then and hearing of his further/continued yucky, self absorbed behavior just reaffirmed I was right to think what I did of him back during Jojo's season.  Just yuck.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:50 pm

@Ladybug82 Totally agree. Even the email RS got said "He hired a communications coach before going on JoJo’s season so that he’d ensure people would like him and he’d have the best chance at becoming the new Bachelor. " He's been calculated from day one. Much like Josh, the edit helped him hide his true colors for a season. But they eventually came out. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:55 am

IMO it wasn't the edit alone. He knew what he was doing. I never cared for him. I felt there was something off about him on Jo Jo's season. Now we know IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:25 pm

I never cared for him either, he was very SM popular and once the show aired, it became apparent he was a fan favourite with many viewers. I'm sure TPTB were convincing him he'd be TB. I think with the popularity and him thinking he was a shoe in for the next lead, is when he started to loose a few screws.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:35 pm

Idk. I think he may not have had those screws included to begin with when the factory manufactured him. He was short screwed. Imo

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

+94
notarose
limoncello
Idlemess
KB_Mom
BlackHalo