SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by northernviewer Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:54 am

umngirl wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:Regarding Aaron:
Wishes Jordy well in THE COMPETITION.

http://m.wisn.com/news/aaron-rodgers-mum-on-relationship-with-brother-jordan-rodgers/40891874

Personally I love the shade Aaron threw at Jordy. Right on! yes

Some of us discussed this yesterday and didnt see it as "shade".  Many of us call this a competition ... Hence the words ... Winner , contestants ...and they have challenges to see who gets more time with the lead and they do all kinds of competitive stuff to get the attention of the lead.    Oh, its a competition alright:giggling:

I thought he was being classy and handled it as discreetly as possible, just like Jordan his brother and parents did.   Its tptb and social media who blew it out of proportion IMO

Having followed Aaron for the past decade this is classic shade from him.

Well if it was, its a shitty thing to do to a brother. The Rodgers family didnt make any digs but Aaron is.... Its easy to tell which party is responsible for the rift :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by umngirl Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:01 am

northernviewer wrote:
umngirl wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

Some of us discussed this yesterday and didnt see it as "shade".  Many of us call this a competition ... Hence the words ... Winner , contestants ...and they have challenges to see who gets more time with the lead and they do all kinds of competitive stuff to get the attention of the lead.    Oh, its a competition alright:giggling:

I thought he was being classy and handled it as discreetly as possible, just like Jordan his brother and parents did.   Its tptb and social media who blew it out of proportion IMO

Well if it was, its a shitty thing to do to a brother.  The Rodgers family didnt make any digs but Aaron is.... Its easy to tell which party is responsible for the rift :yes:

We will have to disagree there. They ran the bus over Aaron long before he made this comment earlier this week. IMO

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 22 87b72b10  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 22 86669110  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 22 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:06 am

Yeah. I have a feeling there is a lot more to this story.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:07 am

Two wrongs don't make a right, imo. I wish the entire family would come back together.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:25 am

Yeah 2 wrongs definitely don't make a right. Sad situation all around.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:31 am

https://mobile.twitter.com/JaredStillman/status/758443740901945344

I suggest giving that interview above a listen. The host/interviewer, who knows the Rodgers brothers, gives his reaction to Aaron's comment. Also, Luke Rodgers hops on to talk a little about football, the Aaron situation, which he doesn't get much into other than saying again that the family wishes Aaron would be a part of the family again, and then Luke talks about how much he likes JoJo. It all begins around the 32 minute mark.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:47 am

northernviewer wrote:
umngirl wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

Well if it was, its a shitty thing to do to a brother.  The Rodgers family didnt make any digs but Aaron is.... Its easy to tell which party is responsible for the rift :yes:

I completely and utterly disagree with the bolded opinion, just in my opinion only of course Smiley . I'll just leave it at that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:57 am

I will say it again. Aaron isn't innocent, not by a long shot.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:12 pm

What does this mean?

JoJo FletcherVerified account
‏@JoelleFletcher
I miss toast...... @beccatilley5

Becca Tilley
@beccatilley5 Becca Tilley Retweeted JoJo Fletcher
Finally.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:15 pm

The stupid toast filter on snapchat, I think.

Becca seemed to like using it and did while they were together last time.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:20 pm

GA, When JoJo stayed with Becca recently...they kept using a "toast" filter on their snap chats. The filter turned their faces/heads into a piece of toast. I think the are saying they miss each other. And maybe will see each other in LA?  
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:21 pm

Very deep friendship.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily