SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:20 pm

I'm not a J/J fan but I'm so over Chad. He's got to have used up his 15 mins by now. I'm thinking he's just sitting with the BIP contingent. There really isn't anything left for him to say after that Chad-centric MTA imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:20 pm

Eh whatever. I don't think it'll be that "bad", if "bad" at all. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:22 pm

The less time Jo and BBJ get, the better imo. The more time, the more opportunities for the show to keep messing with them. And I'm guessing at this point, if there's a happy couple, BBJ just wants to collect his bearings, his sanity (what remains after the show had its way with him), his Jo and gtfo. 

Maybe they'll welcome Chad laugh out loud

Last edited by Alanna on Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:23 pm

albean99 wrote:I'm not a J/J fan but I'm so over Chad. He's got to have used up his 15 mins by now. I'm thinking he's just sitting with the BIP contingent. There really isn't anything left for him to say after that Chad-centric MTA imo.

See my post.

Tptb want to have those answers and since CH is not supposed to know those questions, they will allow Chad to taunt the guys. Jmo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:24 pm

@Kashathediva is our time keeper but IIRC is less than 7 minutes for Josh and Andi, around the same for K/S. Ben and Lauren maybe 10 minutes?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Kashathediva is our time keeper but IIRC is less than 7 minutes. Ben and Lauren maybe 10 minutes?

Just 10 ? Out of that Ben spent 4 minutes trying to figure out how to get out of his previous heartfelt declaration that he would marry her pronto. Good times.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:26 pm

Ben and Lauren had an extra 3 minutes because their families took the whole 3 minutes to get up on stage laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:28 pm

nd4reality wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Kashathediva is our time keeper but IIRC is less than 7 minutes. Ben and Lauren maybe 10 minutes?

Just 10 ? Out of that Ben spent 4 minutes trying to figure out how to get out of his previous  heartfelt declaration that he would marry her pronto. Good times.

Was that part of the new proposal he did..? laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:28 pm

Oh, don't forget the Pastor. *awkward*
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:32 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Oh, don't forget the Pastor.  *awkward*
Gawd, the panning back to him was cringe worthy. Especially when they announced JoJo as Ette. I'll always remember Ben's ending line though: "Will you marry me...again?" Good times indeed laugh out loud

K. Back to JoJo laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:44 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't know if Robby was being sincere or not. It was a little too perfectly rehearsed for me. Parents often seem to prefer the f2 so it's nothing new.

It may have been rehearsed but at least it shows he put some thought into it in advance. I'm impressed by any sign of effort really after watching Jordan coast along all season doing the bare minimum and not even that without some pushing from JoJo. I hope he at least showed some effort in the bedroom, because I can't for the life of me understand what JoJo sees in him. She deserves a guy who takes the initiative every now and then instead of always making excuses.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:46 pm

seton wrote:ATFR

Chad = 39 min
Jojo = 1.5 min

rofl
One can only hope.
After almost 2 hours of watching JoJo sweating like a woman in labor and moaning, groaning and crying, I will need some relief.

@bluwavz
Eff JoJo. I'm all about the ATFR being all about Chad. The MTA was seriously my favorite episode this season thanks to him.   The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 50 1f601 

All JMO.

I can't agree enough. 
JoJo could use that extra time off screen to freshen her makeup.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily